• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tropical Green's chicken and salad roll appreciation thread... (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i'm a bit sick of tropical green, but i sometimes eat their food in Roundhouse..

haha, love Q-Lounge salad :)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Bobness said:
Law students have a couple of perks :eek:

And as you know me by association, i'd be happy to let you in* one day.

*In my pants. By pants, i mean our building, but not other randoms esp. you international students who come in with your laptops sitting on our couches and watch youtube videos of My Sassy Girl. Please die :(

P.S. never really warmed (lulz cwotididthere) to hot Indian cuisine.
mang anyone can just walk in, lol, i even have classes in there

also i'm not sure where any microwaves still exist.... they removed my fav one which was in the zippy's near the post office.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
uhawww said:

also i'm not sure where any microwaves still exist.... they removed my fav one which was in the zippy's near the post office.
law building, as you go up the escalotors to go to the law library, turn right, and then right again .. walk straight and walk left .. then straight till u see a sink / mini kitch of some sort passed the vending machines . and voila, there's the microwave. =p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
uhawww said:

I know you can walk in, but then, if you're not a law student you'll pretty much feel alone. And out of place next to international students. Who sit on couches. With their laptops. Watching my sassy girl on youtube.

Seriously, whenever i head in it's like i bump into someone i know from first year up to fourth (don't know any fifth years, unless you count frigid ;)) It's really a small but lovely family :)

P.S. go back to quad commerce people.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
Theres 2 microwaves in the chem eng common room.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
karoooh said:
It's at that Curry place next to the kebab place. OMG yum. With Butter Chicken. Yum.
Mmmmmmm, curry place next to kebab place, *drooolss*, so much to eat and not enough stomach to store it in :(

i heart food

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
This is the matthews pavillion right? The one with the indian place? And kebab place? I WANT TO LIVE THERE :D:D:D

Ah well, i guess everyone's different when it comes to food.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Omie Jay said:
This is the matthews pavillion right? The one with the indian place? And kebab place? I WANT TO LIVE THERE :D:D:D

Ah well, i guess everyone's different when it comes to food.
No that's the Mathews Arcade (or underground tunnel, whatever you want to call it). That place i actually don't really like - although someone please tell me what is that artsy-fartsy place at the end that sells i think italian / spanish / portuguese / some euro nation cuisine :shy: It looks really pretty, but to use an analogy i really only date women for their intelligence :shy::shy: Carols should tell me about it :shy::shy::shy:

So many terrible shops there. You have 'Nasty Bites', the indian place (though i've never tried), overpriced sushi, and Malaysian cuisine filled with MSG.

Btw Mathews Pavillion is the vietnamese/south east asian eatery.

Bluestone :cool:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
actually i think the sushi there is a reasonable price, but i agree it's a shit atmosphere in that dungeon they call a food court.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)