• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

trouble - i broke the law and i saw the girl i like. (1 Viewer)

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
hi my name is joey. and i go to its

On Thursday I was late for my tutorial which we were having a test. Knowning that I live approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes away excluding walking from Central Station to my building i have to get to that class early but didn't bring anything, only my pen and calculator and i dressed in what i wore to bed because i was late to class. it was just my bed clothes, and it was yellow.

after that when i was getting into the train on time and arrive at central Railway station, i saw concession checkers. i don't know what to do, knowing that i would get a very big fin3e because i didn't bought a ticket nor bring concession. so what i did was in the crowd people i crowed like a cat/dog under neath the checker gate and went through. but the person saw me and asked me for my ticket. he tell me to give me ticket and concession but i didn't say i have one. he then bought me over to the office and was going tho write me a fine because i don't buy a ticket. but it was outside the office and he had a phone call so while he was talking to the phone, i walked away.

then i went to my tutorial class to do my quiz.

i then now use the other side of central station.

During my quiz session, i only wore yellow bed clothes but i didn't wear any thing inside, the only clothes i wear was the yellow clothes, meaning that i didn't had underwear/boxer/singlet, only those clothes. i then saw the girl i like in my class and normally if i would i would get a weird feeling in my body. then the person next to me saw what it was and i know what you know what it is but i'm not going to say.

what is happening?

all because i was late for class.

joey

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You should have worn shorts because they're comfy and easy to wear.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
being an optimistic - you were able to walk away without copping a 300 dollar fine.
being a pessimistic - you got a boner and broke the law
reality - you'll be retelling this story to many many many people before it gets old.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Does anything undramatic happen in your life dude?

Dream-Big

HSC
Uni Grad
being an optimistic - you were able to walk away without copping a 300 dollar fine.
being a pessimistic - you got a boner and broke the law
reality - you'll be retelling this story to many many many people before it gets old.
no i mean that when the ticket checker cheked me and bought me to the office, his phone rings and went to a different place and at the same time i went out of the office without telling him becuase my test was in 6 minutes to go.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Bro you dodged the fine relax

Next time when that special thing happens, take the opportunity to show her

Armor King

HSC
N/A
hi my name is joey. and i go to its

On Thursday I was late for my tutorial which we were having a test. Knowning that I live approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes away excluding walking from Central Station to my building i have to get to that class early but didn't bring anything, only my pen and calculator and i dressed in what i wore to bed because i was late to class. it was just my bed clothes, and it was yellow.

after that when i was getting into the train on time and arrive at central Railway station, i saw concession checkers. i don't know what to do, knowing that i would get a very big fin3e because i didn't bought a ticket nor bring concession. so what i did was in the crowd people i crowed like a cat/dog under neath the checker gate and went through. but the person saw me and asked me for my ticket. he tell me to give me ticket and concession but i didn't say i have one. he then bought me over to the office and was going tho write me a fine because i don't buy a ticket. but it was outside the office and he had a phone call so while he was talking to the phone, i walked away.

then i went to my tutorial class to do my quiz.

i then now use the other side of central station.

During my quiz session, i only wore yellow bed clothes but i didn't wear any thing inside, the only clothes i wear was the yellow clothes, meaning that i didn't had underwear/boxer/singlet, only those clothes. i then saw the girl i like in my class and normally if i would i would get a weird feeling in my body. then the person next to me saw what it was and i know what you know what it is but i'm not going to say.

what is happening?

all because i was late for class.

joey
Seriously, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)