• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

trouble with accg units.... (1 Viewer)

cr in accg

HSC
yellowbrick said:
lol it's alrite you shit me just as much

first of all I said, it doesn't bother me If they get a good uai (i.e >85) and still get into a course and then transfer. Hey good for them. I'm referring to pple who get extremely extremely low uai's and get into a course, and choosing units for their desired course "illegally" and hence bypassing admin who's suppose 2 check it. You thought i hated tranfers into accg period, you moron!!
I still think its unfair to say that!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yellowbrick said:
lol it's alrite you shit me just as much

first of all I said, it doesn't bother me If they get a good uai (i.e >85) and still get into a course and then transfer. Hey good for them. I'm referring to pple who get extremely extremely low uai's and get into a course, and choosing units for their desired course "illegally" and hence bypassing admin who's suppose 2 check it. You thought i hated tranfers into accg period, you moron!!
if they are chosing the units illegally, then the admin of mq is at fault as well. it is their responsibility to keep things fair.

btw, do you have any evidence of this?

also, i had thought the same thing as cr_in_accg, i'd say it was because you broke out at catastrophe for doing some thing that was "legal"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)