Tru Calling (3 Viewers)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
hey i just realised both Eliza and A.J. Cook were previously in teen horror flicks (Wrong Turn/Soul Survivors & Final Destination) and now theyve made the change to tv.
eliza was kinda on tv before she went to movies...

Fry

er, yeah i know that but she stopped doing tv because she wanted to do more movies but that didnt turn out too well so she went back to tv.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
it was thoroughly enjoyable, but i wonder how long they will keep up with a story like this. Early Edition got old rather quickly. it wouldve been better if she was still in college and they shouldve shown more A.J. Cook. hey i just realised both Eliza and A.J. Cook were previously in teen horror flicks (Wrong Turn/Soul Survivors & Final Destination) and now theyve made the change to tv.

channel 7 better not push it back to a later timeslot
which person was cook?

i thought the story was pretty good... how that chick and the gun and stuff,,,, and stuff .... get me?

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
haha screw tru calings, do a faith spin off, atm i will settle for anything dat has to do with a angel/buffy spin off by joss whedon, ..... im sad no more angel

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by hbk_ace
haha screw tru calings, do a faith spin off, atm i will settle for anything dat has to do with a angel/buffy spin off by joss whedon, ..... im sad no more angel
doubt my good friend joss would be doing any spin offs since his the writer or artist of xmen now...

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
doubt my good friend joss would be doing any spin offs since his the writer or artist of xmen now...
ummm...he's the writer of two story arcs for xmen, not like he's going to be doing that forever. and considering that last year he was the executive producer of three television series, while writing and directing for both, i think he's capable of running one series while writing for a comic

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
i agree. it was okay. not that original, but the ending surprised me. i didn't expect her to commit suicide. also, it was strange that she knew how to kick/fight etc.
will watch it next week if i've got nothing better to do.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Ditto!

isnt tru callings canceled in the usa anyway?
No, Tru Calling was picked up for a second season.

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
Originally posted by hyperbole
i agree. it was okay. not that original, but the ending surprised me. i didn't expect her to commit suicide. also, it was strange that she knew how to kick/fight etc.
will watch it next week if i've got nothing better to do.
yeh.. it was very.. umm strange how she was like a good fighter... and did anyone happen to noticedf there was alot of running in that first ep? lol.. she was like running here then runnin there... such emphasis was placed on it i felt as if she had some sort of superhuman powers lol... but i liked it...its a bit stupid how her bro is like tanned, blonde and light brownish eyes adn shes like not tanned dark brown hair and eyes...

MouNtY

i didn't think it was that bad, but i wouldn't be surprised if it got axed soe time soon........i think the whole thing will get old very quickly...

Fry

yeah she would’ve been much better off working with Joss and Co. she's just so much more suited to playing Faith. i cant picture her playing any other role (or a non-tough chick role) so when she did that kick scene, it was classic Faith. i guess she's going to be a typecast for the rest of her life.

actually i was kinda hoping that Tru Calling would fail so that Eliza would go and do a Faith spin-off. she's still open to the idea you know. *keeps dreaming*

the running was a bit repetitive and seemed like something out of Run Lola Run or Alias. and one thing I don’t get is that why the hell would the girl who almost committed suicide be asking for Tru’s help anyway? did she suddenly have a change of heart?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
does anyone know what happened to this show?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
nup , not for a while as far as I know, maybe channel 7 axed it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)