Tru Calling (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i noticed that, its just disappeared completely!! maybe it will come back after the olympics...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hey... Tru calling was back on last night:D, Tuesday 1030pm, I think its on the same time next wk aswell

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i saw it, it was ok...coulda been better...
if their keeping it at 10.30, what are they going to put between all saints (gods own show) and tru calling?

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hey... i never watch Tru Calling, the first episode threw me off a bit, but i watched last night.
I was surprised to see that military guy (was it jimmy?) was actually "Ryan Kwanten" who used to play "Vinnie" on Home & Away...
Im not a big fan of both shows.. but hey he's still Australian.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
And following on from the previous convo topic - Angel kicks Tru Callings butt to the kerb.
Ahhhh im kicking myself because i missed the last episode :'(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
they kicked it back to 1030 like they did to angel and buffy... big surprise :p

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
Atotoi said:
Hey... i never watch Tru Calling, the first episode threw me off a bit, but i watched last night.
I was surprised to see that military guy (was it jimmy?) was actually "Ryan Kwanten" who used to play "Vinnie" on Home & Away...
Im not a big fan of both shows.. but hey he's still Australian.
His name was Jake in the show. Good on Ryan Kwanten for getting the role :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
what?~
10.30?
awww that's like abit late LOL
i need sleep :) :)

sleep now cos i wont get any when the HSC is here

jesshika

supreme being
i feel the same way....
i wish it were on fridays at 8:30 ... perfect timing .. arrive home and watch the night away

Fry

i actually don't mind that it's on at 10:30. it adds to the atmosphere of the show since it is about dead people. and it kind of fills in that Buffy & Angel void (somewhat) cos they used to be at that time. kudos to channel 7!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'm glad its on at 10:30 now as well ..if it were still on fridays heaven forbid I might miss some episodes :uhhuh:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh 1030 isnt too bad, but im kinda used to its old slot. its gonna be hard to remember to watch it...

tabularasa

HSC
Tru calling is a great show. Granted the writing is not up to the caliber of buffy or angel. But the storylines are good and the twists are good. Eliza dushku is hot.

Fry

Tru Calling is so shit. it doesn't matter if they had the best writers in town (well actually they do now cos Jane Espenson just signed on), the concept of it is just utter crap. its just so repetitive i get bored with it easily. sorry folks but the show won't last. Eliza must be kicking herself for not doing the Faith spin-off...its would've been excellent.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
It is a bit repetitive but thats what she has to do save ppl, help them, I still like it:)

tabularasa

HSC
Umm hAte to break it to you all. But Tru Calling has been offically axed in america. We still will get the rest of the season but there will be no season two. They film the first six eps in america then fox pulled the plug. I'm not happy first angel now this. GRRRR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)