Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, like the library. :D

Mmmmmmmmm........ library..

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
I always sit up the back.. it's just a habit I guess. Sorta like my tendency to sit up the back of the bus at all possible opportunities etc.
lol Are you determined to get to the back of the last carriage on the train to? :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
haah well im truantin in the library currently..lol..i beilieve thsi makes me a nerd..but yea latin tutes are boring and the tute aper im occasionally workin on is important!
I'm in the library sometimes, and I know what you look like.. so WATCH OUT! :D

lol Are you determined to get to the back of the last carriage on the train to?
I don't ever need to catch the train really. :D But no to your question. It doesn't really matter on the train for me.

Collin

HSC
N/A
hrmm i always want the last carriage of my train..but thats cos it cuts down the distance i need to walk to the steps toget home..lol..
Tsk tsk, so technical. Told you you should of done science. Erm, okay maybe I didn't tell you, but let's pretend I did. lol

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hahaha u told me i should taken a higher level of maths.......hehe actually i did consider takin science (one must remeber my ultimate goal here is to become a teacher) lol, wow collin we mighta had classes together! hehehe hey i venture into the scary world of carslaw occasionally, my history tutes are held there thou normally we move cos the rooms small, hot and smells bad..........

Last edited:

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
my venture into carlsaw today unearthed somethin interestn.....science degrees contain hot guys *sigh* i should swap degrees..arts guys are kinda ugly or gay lookin, with teh occasional hottish guy but theer always surrounded by 50 million hot girls..lol...*cries*...hrmm i might just start hanging out nearer to eastern avenue..lol...

puffkenny

HSC
eastern avenue eh? u can c me walking in and out of the toilets at 9:50 every day...shit y am i saying this

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
hahaha u told me i should taken a higher level of maths.......hehe actually i did consider takin science (one must remeber my ultimate goal here is to become a teacher) lol, wow collin we mighta had classes together! hehehe hey i venture into the scary world of carslaw occasionally, my history tutes are held there thou normally we move cos the rooms small, hot and smells bad..........
You should of taken Differential Calculus (Advanced) and Linear Algebra (Advanced), I usually sit up the back and sleep in the dark theatre.. nothing to do really... ;)

my venture into carlsaw today unearthed somethin interestn.....science degrees contain hot guys *sigh* i should swap degrees..arts guys are kinda ugly or gay lookin, with teh occasional hottish guy but theer always surrounded by 50 million hot girls..lol...*cries*...hrmm i might just start hanging out nearer to eastern avenue..lol...
I should of chosen BSc/BA lol.

Originally posted by puffkenny
eastern avenue eh? u can c me walking in and out of the toilets at 9:50 every day...shit y am i saying this
9:50 every day? Is there a ritualised bowel cycle for you or something. :lol:

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
You should of taken Differential Calculus (Advanced) and Linear Algebra (Advanced), I usually sit up the back and sleep in the dark theatre.. nothing to do really...
its like u speak a diffrent language..wll i knwo what differentail calc is, but i doubt i could do it at an advanced level..lol...u know u could take english..hehehe

I should of chosen BSc/BA lol.
haha garenteed to score hmm

shit y am i saying this
i do not know and it scares me :confused:

Collin

HSC
N/A
its like u speak a diffrent language..wll i knwo what differentail calc is, but i doubt i could do it at an advanced level..lol...u know u could take english..hehehe
I'm actually pretty good at English, but I just usually hate the syllabus of the English courses around. I scored 72 in HSC Standard English. I either score really well in the assessments I like, or I score real bad in the assessments I hate.

haha garenteed to score hmm
Yeah, I don't think I'd learn anything in BA.. just score a bit of fun from a few extra thousand dollars of HECS, lol.

i do not know and it scares me
It scares me too, so let's cuddle.

Collin

HSC
N/A
hahahaha, yeah i saw your thoughts on arts *frowns menacingly* bag out my degree why dont ya :p very evil!
Well, you know I think my BSc is pretty bad aswell. It's very generalized, just like Arts, and will tend to get me nowhere in terms of what I wan't to do and job implecations, unless I definitely go for a Masters.. hence the reason of why I desperately wan't to transfer. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)