True or False? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Woah woah, settle down. You've gone too far. I can appreciate that this sort of thing means a lot to you, but honestly, that sort of hostility is uncalled for.

I didn't want it to come to this, but you've left me no choice.

get him boys!

hell yeah!

^^^ This is you (On the left, well and a little bit on the right)

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
Originally Posted by ogmzergrush
Woah woah, settle down. You've gone too far. I can appreciate that this sort of thing means a lot to you, but honestly, that sort of hostility is uncalled for.
let me clarify again:

Originally Posted by who_loves_maths
your sarcastic 'messages of peace', which you called your "contributions", are as stupid as they are redundant.
mathematical discussions are both an enriching and enlightening experience, such as this one, which encourages learning and understanding ... no one here has conducted him/herself in vow of hostility and malice.
however, when such discussions are getting repetitve (such as about now) then its probably wise to stop.
as i said, there is no hostility here. and this thread is also over.

HSC
who_loves_maths said:
let me clarify again:
I dispute that, as I don't think you clarified the issue the first time, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. Given that there is evidently still an issue here, I don't see that it was clarified the first time round, meaning that this isn't clarifying it AGAIN.

who_loves_maths said:
as i said, there is no hostility here. and this thread is also over.
I don't know about you, but I'd call a fatality pretty fucking hostile. Let me illustrate again (I can say again, because I've already illustrated. You can't say clarify again, because you didn't the first time).

I'm also curious as to why you said the thread is over. I looked over up and I found this: "complete: having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview".

But, I'm still posting, and a little moment ago you did too, so how can it be over? I guess that's about all I have to say for now, please write back soon, bye 4 now thx :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
who_loves_maths if you are looking for a 0<sup>0</sup> as a limit look at x<sup>0</sup> a limit exists at x=0 ;)

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
Originally Posted by ogmzergrush
I'm also curious as to why you said the thread is over. I looked over up and I found this: "complete: having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview".

But, I'm still posting, and a little moment ago you did too, so how can it be over? I guess that's about all I have to say for now, please write back soon, bye 4 now thx
as far as i am concerned, it is. :uhhuh:

but you can keep on posting here if you like, its time well spent for you i'm sure. ;)

meanwhile, i need to get back to the more important maths, so good-bye!

Last edited:
HSC
who_loves_maths said:
as far as i am concerned, it is. :uhhuh:

but you can keep on posting here if you like, its time well spent for you i'm sure. ;)

meanwhile, i need to get back to the more important maths, so good-bye!
So, how long do you intend to keep posting, given that it's all over as far as you're concerned, or do you just want the last word so you can go away thinking you've won, when clearly I am victorious? Hah, your puny efforts amuse me. Here is a picture:

brett86

HSC
hey ogmzergrush, i was wondering what compelled u to make such stupid remarks, then i realised u were from uow...

ur obviously a very disturbed individual so i'll leave u to get back to whatever you were doing before, probably molesting various farm animals

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
brett86 said:
hey ogmzergrush, i was wondering what compelled u to make such stupid remarks, then i realised u were from uow...

ur obviously a very disturbed individual so i'll leave u to get back to whatever you were doing before, probably molesting various farm animals

He may be inbred, but at least his legs are attached to his body, no-legs-o.

Last edited:

brett86

HSC
Xayma said:
if you are looking for a 0<sup>0</sup> as a limit look at x<sup>0</sup> a limit exists at x=0
i think the idea of the limiting value of 0<sup>0</sup> was that the base and power approach 0 at the same rate

if u take that condition away as u have done, the 0<sup>0</sup> limit is meaningless and can take an infinite number of values

e.g.

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
who_loves_maths said:
^[referring to ogmzergrush] your sarcastic and ironical tone of speech undermines the integrity or seriousness of whatever agenda you are trying to display.
no it doesn't. try to read his posts in an objective fashion, and you will realise that his methods serve only to convey his thoughts in a more effective manner.

HSC
brett86 said:

Keep working on it tiger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)