trying to fall out of love, (1 Viewer)

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
Evansy said:
how would having sex with two hot lesbians complete your life, if thats the case you have a really dull and boring life.... where you have nothing to look forward to..... open your eyes see that there is more to life than sex
OBVIOUSLY he has already achieved everything else in his life he needed EXCEPT the hot lesbian sex! ;) and wouldn't it just be the icing on the cake! mmmm.
anyway...
im sposed to be doing the the whole "falling out of love" thing atm 2. cept unlike you, i want to be with him still and i dont WANT to 4get him. im just forced to cos all other alternatives are unworkable. its so fucked up.
SashatheMan said:
act now, use one an MIB memory flashy thing and erase the past few years , that way u wont remember him/her at all
thats what i wanna do ay! just forget he ever happened. but it doesnt work.
i kno im contradicting myself here, i dont want to forget him, cos i wanna b with him still, but if i CANT b with him then id reather forget him than kno what it is ive lost. U get me?
Ive been so unhappy for what? like a mth or so now, since me and my ex broke up and nothing works, Excommunication fails cos i just constantly wanna see him and talk to him (which upsets me wen i cant), trying to forget bout him doesnt work, cos hes in my head and everything rememinds me of him, and rebounding has gone WAY too far and is just turning me into a slut. (no really...ive "rebounded" like 15 times too many) So there comes a time when i cant keep living like this cos it still hurts and im still crying (like earlier tonite 4 eg:() and im STILL not over it. So what do i do?
Fuck time. the future is taking too long and i dont want to have to deal wih the pain in the meantime. i want the easy way out. but what is it?
Anyway, i kno noone will agree with my solution, cos none of my friends do. they all think im just settin myself up 4 more pain, but ive decided (as much as i said i didnt think itd work) that im gunna try the being friends thing. i figure i may as well try as nothin else works. i will either get over him whilst we are friends or we'll get bak to gether as a result, but either way at least i wont be sitting around here feeling miserable anymore. And just the thought of it. the thought of maybe being friends makes me happier. And if youre all rite, and i just get hurt again what does it matter? i cant feel anyworse than i do now can i? So mayb like they say, things can only get better.
So my advice is do what ever makes you happy. If ur happy not having any contact swell, if not try something new. you just need to feel like its working, no matter how slow.

(so sorry bout the novel)

Last edited:

urbanflava8742

you need to set your life stright i'm guessing you can't consentrate and your always hoping to bump into her, just give her space, she might of been her at this point in time just say sorry and let fate take its place, just remember if she says no then no means no and u know what i'm talking about

jellybeenz

HSC
cleopatra said:
ive decided (as much as i said i didnt think itd work) that im gunna try the being friends thing. i figure i may as well try as nothin else works. i will either get over him whilst we are friends or we'll get bak to gether as a result, but either way at least i wont be sitting around here feeling miserable anymore. And just the thought of it. the thought of maybe being friends makes me happier.
Ah, but you only wanna be friends coz you have this hope you'll get back together. You can't go into a friendship that way, otherwise you'll be setting yourself up for disappointment. Then you'll resent yourself and him because you are close to him without having what you really want. And when your friends with him and he gets another girlfriend? You'll feel the break up all over again. Why would anyone want that pain twice?

Maybe rebounding isn't the thing for you? If its turning you into a slut then obviously its not working-- wallow in the pain, I know it hurts but you have to experience the full lot to learn from it. If it takes 6 months, it takes 6 months. Listen to shitty music, watch sad movies, study alot, go out with friends. Sooner or later it'll all fall into place and you'll wonder why you thought you'd never get over it.

Yeah I know, its easier said than done but your friends are right. You are setting yourself up for more pain.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Im heaps happy for you :)

It feels amazing hey. I broke up with my ex just before school went back and properly got over it a few weeks ago and i dont think i have honestly been happier :D
im heaps happy for you too yarg... im so happy that now you are over it you can stop posting your bitch ant relationship problems all over the net...
kid wont take a hint

Yarg

HSC
ok now, im totally over her and all that. But we seem to be going back to being great friends again. She came out the other night to the movies and then out for drinks... and Even with her boyfriend there she was back to her old self with me. Flirting, laughing, teasing, ignoring him, splitting drinks with me... But i find myself asking, should i go along with it? or should i just fuck her off?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yarg said:
Flirting, laughing, teasing, ignoring him, splitting drinks with me...
once you are over it, don't go back. well i'm in the same context. i just found out that she got a boyfriend. it was most likely right after she rejected me. it hurt that she didn't even have the guts to even tell me that.

well i thought i was over it, but now i'm still fucked about it. the thing is don't go back to that lowly figure again.

Yarg

HSC
Nah, im completely over her, i dont mind being friends. But none of this best friend bullshit.

Good luck with your problem though man, and good luck with yours too Tom.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Yarg said:
yep im going to the brain surgeon today... things are all fucked up in there.
now that your shit is dead can we put this thread that way as well? can you please stop regularly updating your situation coz as jumb said "we dont care"

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Yarg said:
Nah, im completely over her, i dont mind being friends. But none of this best friend bullshit.

lol haven't you just proved yourself to be (words of turbo tom) a pussy?
have you gone back at read your first post? you sounded like you could never get over her, it isn't as if you guys have been in love, which would have been understandable.
you seriously need to make yourself stronger. :cool:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
now children all take your ration of rat poison and swallow ;)
oh josie killer please no! i dont want to take rat poison do i really have to? i just dont like bitch ants...

Yarg

HSC
I dont see how it makes me a pussy by being completely over her?

But oh well. A pussy i am then.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Yarg said:
I dont see how it makes me a pussy by being completely over her?

But oh well. A pussy i am then.
no. thats all good and stuff. what made you a pussy was your crying on the internet to people you dont even know. the end

Yarg

HSC
Wouldnt that make you a dumbass for yelling at people you dont know over the internet then about them crying to people that they dont know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)