Tuesday 4th November 2003 (1 Viewer)

arls

crapppy having bio on the same day isnt it???? oh and also.. italian exam is on at exactly the same time as melbourne cup! im soo pissed cause stacks of my mates are going down the pub for mc arvo.. and i have to do italian! not fair!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
go away lexi you're scaring me
It's what I'm best at. Enough accusations in the mod forum though ;) Be glad psycho_mushy hasn't started on you! :p

[goes back to Japanese]

Hottieflossy

i dont think i will necessarily study for italian. i've been watching the italian news every morning and then the italian radio in the evening. thatz for listening. for reading i buy the italian newspaper...la fiamma...thatz basically the only study i will do...oh, wait...i might have to revise some of the grammar and verbs

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah... at norton, speaking eng?

i will study maybe from this wednesday, i have done a bit but i do agree it is a year long effort

s2ophie

HSC
It definately sucks having bio on the same day as Italian. I will be soooooo tired that night! And i didn't even realise the melbourne cup was on then! We should do the VCE, they have the day off from exams for the cup. I have done a bit of studying for Italian. i have a lot of practise listening things since 1991 that i am meant to be doing but i hate listening! i have done quite a few practise writing things so everything should be ok. i'll do some more listening this week and brush up on my grammar.

arls

i hate listenin too! its soooo boring and is always so stupid. any1 noticed how dumb the listening exercises are? its like "oh i booked accomodation at this hotel and my car broke down!" "Oh, maybe you can find another hotel!" or "Im feeling sick at the moment, i need some medicine" doctor ; "here is the medicine, take it every two hours until you feel better" or " a bird feel out of the tree, what should i do to make it feel better?"

arrrggghhh.. couldnt the listening tapes be more interesting and topical?

arls

Im actually looking forward to the italian exam.... i know its dumb to be looking forward to an exam but i find italian the most enjoyable. no sore wrists cause your only allowed to write a specific amount. and the comprehensions are usually pretty interesting. doesnt mean ill do well.... but i certainl have fun!! anyone else feel the same??

rhinoivory

I'm dreading Italian. My assessment mark is really good, and I've got to work really hard in these next 6 days! ARGH! Study is as follows; watch italian television/talk to my nonna/mum in italian...

Nupil

HSC
N/A
does anyone go over the limit they are sposed to write? cos i have HUUUUGE issues wityh doing that!!!

s2ophie

HSC
i might sometimes go maybe 50 words over but not usually. In the standards package there was one that was nearing on 500w. Just remember, you can't go wrong within the world limit and the more you go over, the more mistakes you make.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm looking forward to italian more than my others, because it's easier, but it's so hard to get everything done in time.

i try and stick to the limit, under exam conditions i usually don't have enough time to write much more anyway.

Kakie

italiano sarebbe la mia materia preferita!! percio` lo trovo facile
e per me anche sara` il mio ULTIMO ESAME!!!
yeah so excited!!!

arls

Originally posted by Kakie
italiano sarebbe la mia materia preferita!! percio` lo trovo facile
e per me anche sara` il mio ULTIMO ESAME!!!
yeah so excited!!!
sei proprio fortunata! Avro' 2 esame di piu dopo L'Italiano... sono l'englese extensione e la storia extensione.. arrrgghhh!! non sono i tipi semplici!! Beata te!

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
finsco il mio ultimo esame giovedi (la chimica).. poi, andro' alle discoteche!! temo l'esame di biologia :( ho sentito che solo 2% degli studenti riescono >90%
sono confusa: se, in genere, la maggioranza dei studenti che fanno l'italiano fanno anche le materie come l'inglese 3/4U, la storia, ecc.. perche' cosi tanti studenti fanno la biologia? perche' e' talmente popolare?

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by arls
sei proprio fortunata! Avro' 2 esame di piu dopo L'Italiano... sono l'englese extensione e la storia extensione.. arrrgghhh!! non sono i tipi semplici!! Beata te!
ohh non farei mai la storia/ la storia estensione... c'e' troppo da ricordare!! per quanto riguarda l'inglese extensione, non ti preoccupare... e' facile, non e' vero? (non la faccio, ma i miei amici me la dicono)

rhinoivory

mei-ling... secondo me, lnglese extensione non e facile, e proprio dficile, specialmente le domande che vogliono sapire "genre theory"(faccio crime fiction). Tutti i miei esami finiscono a venerdi. Non vedo lra che posso (is this right) mettere i miei piedi in aria! Sono sicuro che alle fine del mio ultimo esame saro tutto emozionato!

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hehe.."genre theory".. mi pare come una scienza! probabilmente i miei amici dicono che l'inglese 3U e' facile perche' sono proprio intelligenti..veramente non ho nessun'idea! anche mi hanno detto che e' piu' facile rispetto a l'inglese avanzato.

"the sweet is not as sweet without the sour" - mi piace. mi fa pensare di John 'the savage' di Brave New World (un libro che avrei dovuto leggere per l'inglese).. yay... non piu' l'inglese per meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

um penso che si dica: non vedo l'ora potere mettere

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by mei_ling03
"the sweet is not as sweet without the sour" - mi piace.

um penso che si dica: non vedo l'ora potere mettere
anch'io mi piace
e pensavo che era detto non vedo l'ora quando posso mettere :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)