Tutor Needed (1 Viewer)

pk88

HSC
I'm in yr12 and have just got my half yearlies and am not at all pleased with my results, i need to improve on theese in time for the trials and hsc and need a tutor who is experienced with the subjects i am doing and preferebly has succeeded in them themselvs in the hsc, the subjects i need help with are as follows:

-Gen Math
-Modern History
-History Ext
-Economics
-Legal Stdudies

If you can help it would be greatly appreciated and would you please contact me via private msg for any further info ASAP, i am located in the sydney area and agn contact me via pm for further discussion.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i can teach you tutor you for legal and maths if you want. im good at legal and i do 3unit math....call me on 0401680956 or email me on rnitya_25@hotmail.com if ur interested...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i can't pm u....its not enabled in ur account

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
Hi,

My name is Bill. If you are still looking for a tutor, please have a look at the detailed reply I posted to tao~te's query.

I did 3U Economics and 3U Modern History for my HSC and I am a practising solicitor so I reckon I could help you with Legal Studies as well.

If you are interested, call me on 0409 770027 or email me at wpardy@moray.com.au.

Cheers

Bill

ChelleBelle

Tutor to the rescue

Hey im sure I could help you find what errors you made and how to combat them next time. I currently tutor a number of students in two of the areas you need assistance in. Those areas being General Maths and Economics. I currently attend uni and am in my second year of majoring in Economics; please do not hesitate to email me with your response @ dj_petite@hotmail.com.

Good Luck with your HSC,
Hope to hear from you soon

kanpree

HSC
N/A
Hello ,
i was searching some thing on net as i see your job over there ,i can help you i know one site as i have register my son for math onlin etutoring as they are very affordable .that site name is www.tcyonline.com they just cost me $20 for one session and they have many other package as i have enroll my son for $45 for unlimted sessions for one whole week .you can try it .You can tell my son name kanpree ,i know you were saying no company but i must say they work as thye are teaching there son ,my son first tak ethere one trail session and i check it side by side i find it wonderful .as a mother i will sure refer u that

revilooliver

HSC
Hi,

I'm situated in Randwick at UNSW.

Grad in 2005:
3U: 97
4U: 93
UAI: 98.9

I can tutor you general maths, no worries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)