Tutorial Registration - Spring 06 (1 Viewer)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
Hey guys,
Does anyone know when this opens up?? Or when the dates come out for them opening?? Hehe. Thanks. :)

Kulazzi

HSC
Cape mentioned somewhere in another thread that it may open up sometime in July. Not sure fo the exact dates though

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yup, they open up in July.

Exact dates should be published shortly.

Worry about the rest of semester and exams first :p

mattyg87

HSC
Speaking of Tut Rego, where is the page to search through the units and there timetables. I have to pick an elective and i have a few that i want to choose, but im probably going to go with the one that best suits my timetable. So i need to find that page to see the times

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Angel45 said:
http://www.uws.edu.au/students/tut_reg

is where you can find the opening times..I'd post but it's in a table and comes out odd!!
woah thnx 4 the link i guess it solves everybody's problem now:)
Friday 21 July Education

Economics & Finance

Marketing

10.00am

12.30pm

3.00pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday 24 July Humanities & Languages

Natural Sciences

Biomedical & Health Sciences

10.00am

12.30pm

3.00pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 25 July Psychology

Law

Accounting

10.00am

12.30pm

3.00pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 26 July Management

Communication Arts

Social Science

10.00am

12.30pm

3.00pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday 27 July
Nursing

Computing & Maths

Engineering

10.00am

12.30pm

3.00pm

L

LaraB

shortygb said:
oh, i thought he wanted the timetables for his units. my mistake.
thats k :) just wasn't sure if it was my computer being weird again or if t wasn't there.

Thanks for the link Angel45:) So crappy lol coz i have 3 schools to register for :p but at least i shuold get my first choices coz there's less to do each time :)

Angel45

HSC
spank_meh said:
woah thnx 4 the link i guess it solves everybody's problem now:)
Ooooh fancy pants posting it.. lol.. no worries

LaraB said:
Thanks for the link Angel45:) So crappy lol coz i have 3 schools to register for :p but at least i shuold get my first choices coz there's less to do each time :)
No worries.

Yeah, last time I missed out on one of my times :(

The dilemma is if u log on b4 it's open it takes ages to get back into it BUT if you wait u run the risk of it opening before u get on...

Ur prolly the same doing a double... but coz I'm doing comm/law I generally find some of the tutes I want are at odd times so it's okay... but it's really hard when I want the like holy grail of tutes.. they're putting more on at the same time though which is good...

I learnt my lesson last time though to have a back up instead of freakin out there and then.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Angel45 said:
Ooooh fancy pants posting it.. lol.. no worries

No worries.

Yeah, last time I missed out on one of my times :(

The dilemma is if u log on b4 it's open it takes ages to get back into it BUT if you wait u run the risk of it opening before u get on...

Ur prolly the same doing a double... but coz I'm doing comm/law I generally find some of the tutes I want are at odd times so it's okay... but it's really hard when I want the like holy grail of tutes.. they're putting more on at the same time though which is good...

I learnt my lesson last time though to have a back up instead of freakin out there and then.
bahahaha..
well next time make sure you dont miss tut reg coz its ur time after all.

log in at least 10 mins b4 it starts and make sure your sesion doesn't time out:D

Angel45

HSC
After not getting any of my times which is highly inconvenient, just wondering...how does it work??

Like, say 100 ppl. are there and log at the exact opening time... is it just like luck who gets lets through... Coz when I finally got on, which was after 15 mins, ALL of my options were full...so, is it just luck that the say 75 or 100 ppl. get on while others don't...I'm on ADSL so i'd of thought it should be kind of quick enuf connection... the luck just keeps falling the other way for my tute regos..haha...

hope u guys went okay with ur times

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)