Tutorial Registration (2 Viewers)

Rickbrah

HSC
Everyone get their times? i missed out on one of my times, bit of a pain but oh well

Last edited:

FiFa MVP

HSC
I got the 4 times i needed, they went fast and it opened a couple minutes before 9.30.

DeNiMuLiC

HSC
Server started lagging like 5 seconds before it opened and missed both. This uni shits me already.

rawr11

HSC
N/A
By any chance in the past has the sessions labeled "not enabled" will be available.. because i got a clash

rokkuguhyo

HSC
You click on the 'Platform Web' link once you log into MyUWS(left hand side).

rokkuguhyo

HSC
3 down, 1 to go. Got all the times I wanted :)

Was too busy worrying about tutorials, that I completely forgot to register for lectures. Luckily, I was able to log back in without any lag.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Also, does anyone know if, once we've finished registering, we get a printable timetable from the UWS website? Or do we just make our own timetables? I already made up my own, ages ago, so it doesn't really worry me too much; just curious.

VU-Nit

HSC
are lectures 100% necessary to attend? since i lost out on having a lecture/tute back to back i had to register my tutorial on a completely seperate day, hauling ass to campus every day for a 1 hour lecture seems like a waste of time.
nah no lectures are compulsory

beatboxre

HSC
nah no lectures are compulsory
What.

In my case, for the Week Range it says 10-16 and 18-23. I registered for 2 lectures and 1 tutorial, which are on tuesday, wednesday and thursday respectively.

Does that mean I have to attend the lectures/tutorials in weeks 10-16 and 18-23 on those particular days, each week?

Last edited:

Rickbrah

HSC
what is the best thing to do to get your times? do you just keep refreshing or what?

kagura

HSC
Thanks to the mass amount of people who kept clicking refresh every damn second, it made my net load even slower. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :(

That said, I still got my times. One unit down, three more to go!

beatboxre

HSC
Thanks to the mass amount of people who kept clicking refresh every damn second, it made my net load even slower. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :(

That said, I still got my times. One unit down, three more to go!
nice lol, do you have an answer to a question I asked above¿

I is confused O_O

R

Roxtar

So far so good. Looking like 3 day Uni week. When do the "Not Enabled" sessions become available..?

kagura

HSC
nice lol, do you have an answer to a question I asked above¿

I is confused O_O
Pretty much. The only week you don't have tutorials and lectures are week 17, unless it's specified on VUWS that you won't be having classes on certain weeks.

roxtar said:
So far so good. Looking like 3 day Uni week. When do the "Not Enabled" sessions become available..?
This depends if all the available classes have been filled and whether there are enough students left for the classes that are currently not enabled.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)