Tutorial Registration (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
well tutorial registrations for psych worked out for me THANKGOD!

first click, i ddnt get in =/ 8 minutes later, a spot was available and i jumped for it!

oh god. why is it such a bitchfight to get the times we want.

dammit.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I know, right? I was refreshing the page every few seconds, and when it hit 3:30, BOOM! the tutorials I wanted were full.

Rickbrah

HSC
ive just gone over my internet usage, so im screwed for my next tutorial registration :(

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
ive just gone over my internet usage, so im screwed for my next tutorial registration :(
You could always go into uni and use the computer labs there :)

Or do a vanilla_latte and go to Westfields hahaha. Make sure you scream at the computer lots for added effect.

badquinton304

HSC
It looks like you need to be fast, starcraft may have not been a waste of time after all.

HSC
N/A
You could always go into uni and use the computer labs there :)

Or do a vanilla_latte and go to Westfields hahaha. Make sure you scream at the computer lots for added effect.

LMAOOO!! i will rep you for this :D

and sig it too :p

i also did a smaller rant at an internet cafe today for psych tute registration. i dropped my pen and my sunglasses alot hahahaha and did alot of ARGHHHH! and my friend sat there and stared at me "like wtf..."

Last edited:

daniel4592

HSC
So no need to worry about Spring registraion even though the student centre told me to enrol into them now?

beatboxre

HSC
So no need to worry about Spring registraion even though the student centre told me to enrol into them now?
Yer, you enrol into all your units but you register for the upcoming semester. In this case, only for autumn :D

edit: Sorry for being off topic, I know there is a non-school forum, but I can't find it lol, link me please. ttytttttyyyyyyy

Last edited:

badquinton304

HSC
Last edited:

I Study Hard

HSC
I hope i get the times i need for Law.
All the vending on Gaia for the last 4years better have paid off >.>

beatboxre

HSC
I hope i get the times i need for Law.
All the vending on Gaia for the last 4years better have paid off >.>
wtf is gaia

edit:nvm I googlelelelel
"Gaia Online is an online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world." O_O how is this related to you getting your registration times :O

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
LMAOOO!! i will rep you for this :D

and sig it too :p

i also did a smaller rant at an internet cafe today for psych tute registration. i dropped my pen and my sunglasses alot hahahaha and did alot of ARGHHHH! and my friend sat there and stared at me "like wtf..."
Yay my first sig! Now your tute reg rage is immortalized :D

I Study Hard

HSC
wtf is gaia

edit:nvm I googlelelelel
"Gaia Online is an online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world." O_O how is this related to you getting your registration times :O
Oh, well there's this thing called vending where you basically refresh the page over and over to see the new listings of items that people sell in order to get a good deal. It require fast internet and reasonably fast clicking/reaction.
I know, i'm sad for spending so much time buying virtual items xD

julierrxo

HSC
i think the most important thing is to check that your clock is dead set running on time.
it it wasn't for the lag (from people refreshing) i had no problems registering for psychology, at 1 second past one on my time, hehe.

Good Luck for everyone else today and tomorrow :D

fetiche

HSC
Guys I'm psyched for the registration later today at 11:30am, I'm not sleeping !!

greenie1113

Bone Saw is ready
HSC
YAY!!!!
i got aaaallllll the times i wanted =D lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)