Tutorials- That first day (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol.... sounds like the first week of yr 7 all over again... except I will know way less people....

*starts pondering which TV show is an acceptable favorite*

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Dingo...
Why don't you put the "Peace^^" in your signature so you don't have to type it out each time :p At least you'll save yourself making an error like above...

Dingo

Banned
thanks for your concern jase, another member of bos has also suggested the same idea !1! But i like typing the word Peace.
hahaha

peace^^

2003HSC

i think the whole introduce yourself thing is dumb. If you cant meet people by yourself then you dont deserve friends.

Pe@ce!!!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by evilc
well it was autonomy day (newcastle uni's big piss up day) and we started drinking at 5am, and the maths tute was at 9, id had about 13 drinks before it so i was too drunk to care if anyone thought i was a dickhead or not
how famous is autonomy day! i cant wait, i know someone thats promised to take me to the bar on the hill as soon as it opens and shout me drinks all day....whether or not that happens remains to be seen!
what are tutes n lecs like? like, do you talk to each other much, is there much interaction, is it all work, all that sorta stuff
and how do you make friends at uni?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
tutes and lectures are pretty good, everyone else is keen to make friends and be liked so it is easy to make friends. it is good to have a few friends so you can do assingments together and check answers etc

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by jlh
and little somethign about yourself'.
eh, i hate that
Originally posted by Minai
I HATE where they ask u to mingle with ppl around u in the 1st tute, then introduce ur new "friend" to the class
eh, they always do that, i am getting good at it actually

Kittycat

HSC
lol! yeah. I just can't wait until I get to uni to meet new friends (I mean nothing wrong with my school friends but I just want a new environment).

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Indeed, a Brave New World awaits you... I so can't wait until I get back to uni as well.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Indeed, a Brave New World awaits you... I so can't wait until I get back to uni as well.

umm... yea so u should open the door to activley embrace the change that awaits you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)