Tutoring for 2/3/4U maths, all sciences, modern history (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Yeah, probably a bit more then 10 right now but it'd be more if you count holiday tutoring only people XD

Recommend them to your sis or nathan ;)
but they live at like parra and nathan lives in like the south-eastern suburbs doesn't he?

btw, i totally forgot about my sis! LOL sorry ><

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
but they live at like parra and nathan lives in like the south-eastern suburbs doesn't he?

btw, i totally forgot about my sis! LOL sorry ><
LOL, Nathan can go around Livo, Fairfield, Cabra and Parra. I used to see him at Parra quite a lot during the HSC :p

You forgot about your sis? Tsk tsk. She prefers Merrylands and Parra by the way :)

hollaholla

HSC
LOL, Nathan can go around Livo, Fairfield, Cabra and Parra. I used to see him at Parra quite a lot during the HSC :p

You forgot about your sis? Tsk tsk. She prefers Merrylands and Parra by the way :)
how much have you made already from tutoring?

Freckles14

HSC
I don't even know Anna aside from seeing her posts and I know she's awesome, very intelligent and personable - so think how much more awesome she'd be in person!

hope you enjoy being a tutor! :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Hey guys! I'm pretty much completely booked up for this year now. I'll tell you if there are any vacancies :)

how much have you made already from tutoring?
No idea, but i seem to spend it in a flash =='

I don't even know Anna aside from seeing her posts and I know she's awesome, very intelligent and personable - so think how much more awesome she'd be in person!

hope you enjoy being a tutor! :)
Naww thank you, that's very kind of you :)

yeah sure, i'm looking at finalising my timetable, so maybe they can help me do that.
thanks haha

OR you can tell them to move near hornsby =P
GG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)