Tutoring for English Advanced/Extension 1, Modern History and History Ext (1 Viewer)

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
Hello all I'm a former student of Normanhurst Boy's High School and I achieved an ATAR of 95.40 in the 2010 HSC. I achieved top band's for English Adv, Ext1, Modern History and History Extension; these were the subjects I was most passionate and enthusiastic about and today I remain committed to sharing my enthusiasm with you.

Yes I do have the guts to be promoting my services here in a thread dominated by tutors with 98's and 99.95 ATARs but that's only because I believe I can offer quality, affordable and standout tutoring and more importantly, make a difference to your education. I can offer invaluable insights into helping each student to achieve their personal best in the HSC. I enjoy helping others in the subjects I am passionate about. I have had alot of informal experience in tutoring peers from my school and other schools on a casual one to one basis and am currently working for a coaching firm in Pennant Hills and as a private tutor for Preliminary Modern History. Generally I find tutoring to be an immensely gratifying and thoroughly rewarding experience.

I live in Castle Hill and generally am most comfortable servicing the educational needs of students in and around the Hills and Hornsby shires but I will consider intermediate destinations for tutoring such as libraries and other locations once I assess the transport options available to me.

I offer tutoring for the following topics:

English Adv
-Area of Study:Belonging(Romulus my Father)
-
Module A: Texts in Time (Frankenstein and Blade Runner)
-
Module B: Critical Study of Texts(Hamlet)
-
Module C: Conflicting Perspectives (Birthday Letters)

English Ext
-Module A: Genre (Crime Writing)

Modern History
-Preliminary Modern History
-WWI
-Cold War
-Russia and the Soviet Union
-Leon Trotsky

History Ext
-Historiography
-The Crusades

My standard rate is $25/hr. I have plenty of resources, notes and practice essays (some of which are my own) aswell as booklets that students can make use of.

Please PM me if interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)