tutoring for year 9+10 (1 Viewer)

SmolBrain

HSC
idk i feel like matrix phys chem may be too easy :/ ..................

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
idk i feel like matrix phys chem may be too easy :/ ..................
i've been doing the chem course and i've never felt like it's too easy, especially for the hsc course. their selection of qs is really good (if you're curious i can send a pic later), and i've felt like they actually reflect what i've seen in my internal assessments and the past papers i've done so far

SmolBrain

HSC
i've been doing the chem course and i've never felt like it's too easy, especially for the hsc course. their selection of qs is really good (if you're curious i can send a pic later), and i've felt like they actually reflect what i've seen in my internal assessments and the past papers i've done so far
Cause some one my friends said that it was easy compared to zhangs and du

SmolBrain

HSC
theres no point in tution if its wayy too easy, its only fun when hard

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Cause some one my friends said that it was easy compared to zhangs and du
damn frfr? i mean i've never seen it that way, and i've been doing matrix since year 11. i've always felt like the qs they give you do give you an actually good selection of intermediate to difficult qs but to each their own

Wouldn’t u want the hard qs for practice
yea you do, but regardless of what tutoring you do go to good difficult/curveball qs are found in past hsc qs and in past trial papers ngl (especially when tutoring centres' main focus is not just to provide exam-style qs but to just consolidate knowledge, as opposed to the hsc and trial papers which is just pure examination of whether you know the content or not)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
wait when r u moving to syd
wdym? I dont plan to unless I get into a uni there lol. Everyday the chances just get lower and lower tho, (given my school is very low rank but for some reason my cohort has some crazy intelligent people which will render me into lower ranks and therefore bad atar.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)