Tutoring where time goes quick =] (1 Viewer)

itunes

HSC
Hey everyone =]
Dont you dread those tutoring hours where you count every minute to the end! Fortunately, getting tutored by me causes time to fly quick!! Unlike other tutors, i allow the you guys to be interactive and not just let you sit there listening to my blah blah blah!

I completed the HSC, in 2009 and achieved an ATAR of 95.2.

I got 87 in 3unit maths (90 in the actual exam) and a band 6 for economics. I currently tutor economics, 2unit mathematics and general mathematics. In economics I was ranked 1st internally.

I have taught many students which at times failed to grasp the underlying concepts revolved around the subject. My teaching method is simple and motivating, whether you hate or love the subject. I am willing to help with assignments as well as homework. I currently am doing Bachelor of Economics/Bachelor of Commerce at UNSW, so I can assist you with up to date information. I provide online help and will do my best to help you with your other subjects.

In English i was ranked 3rd in both Extension 1 English and Advanced English, whilst in Maths i was ranked 5th in Extension 1 and 5th in Extension 2.

I am also willing to tutor anyone in yr 7-10 for maths and english + HSC/Prelim Economics, General Mathematics, 2/3Unit Mathematics, English

Price: 30 -35$ per hour (depending where you live)– Group tutoring: 20$ an hour per person
Location: Hills District – Stanhope Gardens/Kellyville/Castle Hill/Rouse Hill/ Baulkham Hills/Quakers Hill

Please do not hesitate to pm me =]

itunes

HSC
i actually got a band 6 in the exam, but my rank pulled me down =.=

itunes

HSC
r u srs, i noe people tht got lower than me tht are charging more :S

h3ll h0und

HSC
lol cutdown

EDIT: price seems a bit steep, there are people with state rankings who are charging less :/
lol yeh, i know a person from my school who got 99.95 atar and state ranked in chem and bio and he's offering tutoring for 20 dollars/hour lol

kateemily

HSC
$35???? are u kidding...:eek:

i only charge 20 and i came 1st. the moneys good and so are the hours but its far more rewarding than repeatedly asking 'would u like fries with that?'. i wouldnt pay 35 for anyone unless they got 99.95 and state rankings for multiple subjects. wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)