twilight series (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
lisajf said:
no one here is saying that it is the best thing on earth but we enjoy so just leave it stop ruining it and just go somewhere else with you negativity my god its just sooooo sad...i wont be coming onto this forum anymore its just too far from what it was orinally for i bet you're happy now tulipa :)
Awesome. If one moron leaves then hopefully the rest will follow and you won't continue polluting the internet with your incorrect spelling and irritating taste in literature.

id love to get my hands on this evidence of you knowing how much work gets put into a book.
If you'd bothered to read you'd would've seen this:

Tulipa said:
The four [books] I have in the pipeline are on hold, some of my knowledge on this comes from that but most is from uni and a few of my lecturers who are full time writers as well.
I've read one of my lecturers full length books that she spent almost four years writing. I've seen the effort and difficulty in creating a publishable novel - her manuscript recently won an award and is currently in the process of being published.

HSC
omgomgomg:rofl: I LOVE THE TWILIGHT SERIES
i read it on the advice of a friend and it beats harry potter by miles and i just love the stroy line and cant wait till augest wen the new book comes out:rofl:

ippie

HSC
OMG LOL

I read the 3 books just for the lawlz

they are seriously so corny/badly written/full of cliches!

so how *did* I manage to finish all 3 books? (in 3 nights, i'd also like to add)

Subject matter.

Vamp + human + warewolf = endless lawls

I actually want to see the movie. It's gonna be so full of epic fail = more lawls!!!!!

haha since when did epic fail = win?

fuck comparisons. People have nothing to do but compare compare compare. You can't compare SM with JKR (who, in my opinion, both suck as writers. Well, JKR is debatable, she was alright in the beginning)

retarded777

HSC
N/A
its a nice read

but god after reading through all these past 8 pages tulipa jst ruined the love...i read the books again minus the edward loving and it looks so flawed its not funny.

oh well but i still like edward :)

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I've read the Twilight series, and I do like it, but Bella irritates me when she's going on and on about how beautiful and perfect Edward is, blah blah.

Harry Potter FTW!!! :)

Bridgey91

HSC
Im currently in the middle of reading 'new Moon' and am in love with this series.

I don't like that people compare it to Harry Potter because they are two seperate and completely unique novels. Wrtten by talented authors.

Lovin the series so far and can't wait for more Edward Cullen

selablad

HSC
I've never heard of the Twilight series, but on the (rather overdone) subject of fanfiction, if I were an author, I'd be completely pumped if people started writing fanfiction based on my novels :D I'd put a note in all of my books saying "please write fanfiction so the author can feel happy!" But each to his own I guess...

iMiraj

HSC
I began reading it...

on page 15 x.x

its on my ipod as a PDF, and i cbf reading it...

but it is addictive xD

i sat there reading the first 15 pages.. then my girl called and i cbf reading any more xDD

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
im currently reading the second one: new moon
i love the books, theyre great
BUT
they do NOT beat harry potter (sorry but he is just immortal - no actually edward is, but anyway...)

eliseliselise

HSC
i just finished reading stephenie's OTHER book... "the host", i liked it alot more than twilight. twilight is just... too disturbingly perfect to a degree. but deep down, all of her stories are pretty dark, but with always a glint of hope that seems to infiltrate our minds whilst reading. yeah, the ending of the host was good, except then there was like 3 blank pages or something, and i wont spoil it.. but the ending after those 3 blank pages just ruined it for me. go read!!

TheHobbit

HSC
I read these books a while ago and i thought they were alright, not fantastic. I didn't have anything in particular against it until it appeared that every girl i knew had fallen in love with Edward. My best friend started yelling at me because i said she read "trashy romance fiction".
To get that obsessed with any book is pretty sad, let alone a book that reads like fan fiction.
For all the Twilight antis, i went on a googling spree and found that theres hardly anywhere for people who don't like the series....

~Fire Jade~

HSC
I started reading the twihlight series cos everybody around me did and they started teasing me for not reading it...what do i do? I start reading...
My first time I read it....I thought it was *alright* cos it had a cliched storyline, stereotypcial perfect characters and teenager angst (esp from Bella)....but my second read...well, now I think its great! <3 Twilight characters
Anybody wanna say who they're fav characters are and they only get one choice...

-coffee-addict-

HSC
hey..

i just finished reading the three in the series n i love them.. tho i must admit i like eclipse the best

cant wait till the fourth book comes out.. only problem is it comes out on the day my trials start :(

do people have a favourite between edward and jacob?? my friend who doesnt read at all not even her english texts read these three books in a week..

mangaLOVE.

HSC
read all 3 books in 4 days.
i loved it.
i cant wait until the 4th book comes out.
2nd august -fangirl squeals-
i hope the movie comes out before 2009 ><"

edward cullen <3

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
I have heard about the series but never read them. Then I saw the movie trailer and OMG i was hooked. I cant wait till the movie comes out end of this year.
Means I have that time to get my hands on a copy of the set and read them

:D

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
If you go to the Stephenie Meyer official website, you can be redirected to the Twilight Australia website where it details that the Twilight movie will not be released in Australia until January 8th, unlike the date provided on the Stephenie Meyer official website which says December 12th.

If others can verify a different Australian release date (if the date I have provided is incorrect) please do so. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Here is a link - http://www.twilightaustralia.net/
According to the Hoyts website Twilight the movie, will not be released in Australia until January 8th.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)