twilight series (1 Viewer)

HSC
ryanto14 said:
whats so good about them books??

edward cullen is homo
Guys i know think Edward Cullen sucks. I just think they're jealous that girls loves Edward and he gets alot of attention.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
ZEROtheHERO said:
Guys i know think Edward Cullen sucks. I just think they're jealous that girls loves Edward and he gets alot of attention.
i think this also.
have guys that think that even read twilight yet?
i know one guy does and he likes it.
i told my bf about it and he thinks it was gay straight away rofl.:rolleyes:

F-O-B

HSC
Apparently the year 9's at my school get to study twilight in gothic literature next year! so not fair...I wanna find double meanings!

I convinced two guys in my grade to read them..they publicy deny it..but we discuss characters n plots n all on the train, they both think bellas a bitch :S

HSC
gloworm14 said:
i think this also.
have guys that think that even read twilight yet?
i know one guy does and he likes it.
i told my bf about it and he thinks it was gay straight away rofl.:rolleyes:
I know two guys who have read twilight. The first guy doesn't like Edward, along with every other character in the book (weird.). The second guy has a crush on Edward and we fight over him all the time. =P

Evertonian

HSC
I don't understand. I love the twilight series. Why do a lot of other guys hate it?

Whats wrong with it? or

Whats wrong with them?

aussiechick93

HSC
Evertonian said:
I don't understand. I love the twilight series. Why do a lot of other guys hate it?

Whats wrong with it? or

Whats wrong with them?
i think it's just the fact that it's written from bella's point of view
guy's don't like it cos it's not written from a boys perspective
they should read midnight sun (edwards version of the story)

aussiechick93

HSC
Evertonian said:

Whats wrong with it? or

Whats wrong with them?

have you read midnight sun?

Evertonian

HSC
aussiechick93 said:
i think it's just the fact that it's written from bella's point of view
guy's don't like it cos it's not written from a boys perspective
they should read midnight sun (edwards version of the story)
I like it, when its written by bella's perspective.
And i didnt like midnight sun, i still preferred Bella's point of view.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
or the twelve other draft chapters that got leaked, and then was 'officially' released on Stephenie Meyers website

Evertonian

HSC
Rebekkie said:
i thought the best thing about edward was wondering what he could hear of everyone else. now that character edge is gone.
I dont care what everyone else thought, i just cared what isabella thought and Edward, although i think he expresses his thoughts to Bella a lot throughout the series.
I should be studying for my economics prelim test, but im here procrastinating and talking about twilight. :(

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Yea I read twilight and fell in love with the book and the main character but the books got less-good as they went on. The 4th one was badly written. Harry Potter is far superior in my opinion. JK Rowling is smarter and they have a better plot.

Evertonian

HSC
Yeah, I heard a lot of negative responses from the 4th book. Doesnt matter though its what you think when you are reading it and not what some book nerd critic says about it. :)

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
Rockyroad said:
Yea I read twilight and fell in love with the book and the main character but the books got less-good as they went on. The 4th one was badly written. Harry Potter is far superior in my opinion. JK Rowling is smarter and they have a better plot.
HP7 was also badly written. The ending was..... weird and I hated the storyline.

Betty Zhang

HSC
I wish I never read these books...damn you Meyer for creating Edward! LOL

By the way, maybe this is only me but I think that in the first few books, Meyer REALLY REALLY focused on descriptions of Edward (his velvet voice, etc etc) but in the last one she didn't really. Perhaps she thought that by now the character of Edward is already very well-established....so no need for more descriptions???

Renesmee Carlie Cullen. NO COMMENT. LMAO!
Nessie!!

Naminé

HSC
dwarven said:
HP7 was also badly written. The ending was..... weird and I hated the storyline.
The ending was clearly just ripped from some poorly-written second-generation fanfiction on FF.net. Also, I love how warped the characters were. Lily-livered date rapist murderous bipolar Ron Weasley, anyone? Hermione with her sudden case of Parkinson's?

I enjoyed Twilight, though. It's hardly a classic of literature, and it's also something anyone could find on FF.net, but it was certainly a fun read. I recently read Breaking Dawn and while the scene with *SPOILERS* Bella giving birth *END SPOILERS* was absolutely disgusting and the ending was pathetic, it killed time. I prefer to think the story ends at Eclipse though.

Renesmee is the greatest name ever. I wish I had some of what Bella was on at the time. Probably just post-birth hormonally-induced insanity.

Although it has nothing to do with Twilight, what's superior to HP is Lord of the Rings. Definitely =)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
dwarven said:
Yea the 7th book seemed a bit rushed - and the plot was too complicated. I still don't get why Harry didn't die in the forest...
Also Breaking Dawn 4th book - there was no characterisation which I love. A lot of wasted space - eg J Jenks. I actually like the main idea of the plot but it just was badly done like a fan fiction.

Evertonian

HSC
Betty Zhang said:
I wish I never read these books...damn you Meyer for creating Edward! LOL

By the way, maybe this is only me but I think that in the first few books, Meyer REALLY REALLY focused on descriptions of Edward (his velvet voice, etc etc) but in the last one she didn't really. Perhaps she thought that by now the character of Edward is already very well-established....so no need for more descriptions???

Renesmee Carlie Cullen. NO COMMENT. LMAO!
Nessie!!
Maybe, Meyer has drummed it in about his description.

Topaz eyes, icy breath, sculpured body, tousled hair, crooked smile, velvet voice etc etc >,>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)