twilight series (1 Viewer)

Locul

Banned
HSC
you all do realize that the twilight series involves woman abuse, necrophilia, pedophilia and sex with wolfs.... yeah, what a great series it is, its absolutely perfectly clear why ever single female and gay male in the world loves these books... i suddenly find girls less attractive

F-O-B

HSC
Locul said:
you all do realize that the twilight series involves woman abuse, necrophilia, pedophilia and sex with wolfs.... yeah, what a great series it is, its absolutely perfectly clear why ever single female and gay male in the world loves these books... i suddenly find girls less attractive
hahah!
as sweet as those books can be sometimes, its strangely true...

bubblesss

HSC
omg i just luvvvv the twilight series, edward and bella!!!!!!!!!! they're the best!!!!!!!!! but yeh the last book was not upto it's mark. i was expecting much more than that.:angry:

Locul

Banned
HSC
FUN FACT: If you like Twilight and you are a male, you are gay. No Exceptions

Evertonian

HSC
Fact: If you make assumptions like that, you have insecurities about your sexuality.
Im male.
I read Twilight.
I am not gay.

Mond0

HSC
I have never read any of the Twilight books

And I never ever will.

One of my major peeves regarding the series is this edward cullen guy. Half the girls in my school now claim they can never have a boyfriend now after knowing about edward cullen. About 73% have now married and, surprisingly, all have the same last name (Cullen, in case you couldnt figure it out :p). The amount of 'if only edward was here' or 'i wish i was bella' drives me mental.

I could go on forever but basically Twilight=No-go for me

Locul

Banned
HSC
Evertonian said:
Fact: If you make assumptions like that, you have insecurities about your sexuality.
Im male.
I read Twilight.
I am not gay.
FUN FACT: Evertonian is gay

Evertonian

HSC
Stop trying to conceal your sexuality. I know it feels better to insult others by saying that they are gay by reading twilight, but please don't even bother it's not working and your only making yourself look like a fool.

Locul

Banned
HSC
Evertonian said:
Stop trying to feel yourself sexuality. I know it feels better to rub others, especially when you are gay as i am, as proven by the fact that i liked twilight, but please don't even bother it's not working and your only making yourself look like a hot spunk.
a/s/l???

Evertonian

HSC
Locul said:
Oh wow, your such a big man, you managed to rephrase my post in your reply.
Only big, macho men like yourself are capable of doing that.
Of course, big, macho, non-twilight readers like yourself are capable of doing that.
Do you feel better about yourself? You know about your sexuality and all.

Have you proved your point, that only gay guys read twilight?

Maybe me and you can hook up together some time and cuddle up in bed - all cosy and all, get under the blankets turn the lamp on and read twilight to each other.

Locul

Banned
HSC
Evertonian said:
Oh wow, your such a big man, you managed to rephrase my post in your reply.
Only big, macho men like yourself are capable of doing that.
Of course, big, macho, non-twilight readers like yourself are capable of doing that.
Do you feel better about yourself? You know about your sexuality and all.

Have you proved your point, that only gay guys read twilight?

Maybe me and you can hook up together some time and cuddle up in bed - all cosy and all, get under the blankets turn the lamp on and read twilight to each other.
Twilight is now a inuendo for BUTT SEX.... take that Meyer

Last edited:
HSC
Go Evertonian.

Locul, shh. Being a guy and reading twilight doesn't mean you're gay.

Evertonian

HSC
Its mainly guys that dont like the series that call other guys who read it gay and girls who dont like the series call guys gay for reading it.

A girl i know hates twilight, and she bloody spoiled it for me, the ending of breaking dawn :(

aussiechick93

HSC
Evertonian said:
Its mainly guys that dont like the series that call other guys who read it gay and girls who dont like the series call guys gay for reading it.

A girl i know hates twilight, and she bloody spoiled it for me, the ending of breaking dawn :(
have you finished breaking dawn?

HSC
Evertonian said:

naw thats mean.

read eclipse! its really really good. my favourite after twilight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)