Typical Aussies Ruin Australia (1 Viewer)

cerebrum

HSC
Does anyone think that the typical aussies ruin AUST? Those that quote "G'day" and sit around with there pathetic getups. It just reveals Australians to be iliterate.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I think this needs some elaboration of what your point actually is before anyone can reply/

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I know! What a rowdy bunch! Me and the boys at the gentlemens club were sitting around smoking fine cigars and doing lines of coke while we discussed this very matter!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Its usually the inbred yobbos with bogan accents, who can't string more than two sentences together without murdering even semi-correct grammar, than ruin Aust.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
supercharged said:
Its usually the inbred yobbos with bogan accents, who can't string more than two sentences together without murdering even semi-correct grammar, than ruin Aust.
Irony at its finest. Oh, by the way chum, most white aussies have ancestors from every corner of Europe, where are yours from?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Irony at its finest. Oh, by the way chum, most white aussies have ancestors from every corner of Europe, where are yours from?
That's what I find interesting. It is often those who call others inbred etc who will later proudly proclaim their "insert singular country" heritage.

I say "G'day" quite often, so do some of my friends. By the way, there are two l's in illiterate.

malkin86

HSC
We have culture... look at the Opera House! And did the Peach Melba invent itself? I don't think that it's the decay of the English language that you need to worry about - Aussies have been known to speak 'Strine since the early 1800s. The mob I worry about is that mob that supposedly asked for their tsunami donations back as a protest against Schappelle Corby's (fairly lenient, all things considered) verdict.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Did anyone see Sunrise this morning? (I was bored and eating breakfast :p it doesn't happen often :p) "Kochie" went on about how the Solomon Islands betrayed us at the IWC after all the help we have given them :rolleyes:

Asquithian: It is better then adopting Surfie talk like California in the 80's, "You're a really rad dude you know"

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

I say g'day. Does that make me uncooth?, and I call everybody 'mate'.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i went from living in North Shure , to BLacktown (the west) and damn the bogans and uneducated drunks skyrocketed.

i dont think anyone works where i live. i always see trailor trash like peopel walking around mid day drinking thier beers and such and complaining how the government is not giving them enough.

K

katie_tully

So automatically anybody who indulges in Australian slang is
a; a welfare bludger
b; uneducated
and c; uncultured?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
I say g'day. Does that make me uncooth?, and I call everybody 'mate'.
do u also have no plans for the future, only to get pregnant at 16 , leech money of the governemtn and smoke ciggarettes while complaining that neighbours' noise is harming your baby?

if no then sayign afew aussie words doesnt make you ,what you say.

K

katie_tully

Asquithian said:
depends if you do while scartching your self.

'G'day mate...how ya going alright?'

Yes Australian english is the only one that answers itself as in 'How you going mate...alright?'

Only when I am itchy Asqui.

K

katie_tully

SashatheMan said:
do u also have no plans for the future, only to get pregnant at 16 , leech money of the governemtn and smoke ciggarettes while complaining that neighbours' noise is harming your baby?

if no then sayign afew aussie words doesnt make you ,what you say.
Unfortunately I am past the age of 16, so getting pregnant at 16 is no longer an option. However I shall keep the rest of my teen years free incase something pops up, or out rather.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
anyway if u come to BOS i tihnk you care about your education in some way, so it doesnt make you a "typical aussie"

Suga_baibe

HSC
asians are going to take over this society. So your g'day type aussies probably won't exist are u happy?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Suga_baibe said:
asians are going to take over this society. So your g'day type aussies probably won't exist are u happy?
yeh instead they will be saying stuff like " hey lah" and "hi lah"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)