• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

U2! (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I couldn't get through online.I was trying to get on the ticketek site from 8am.
I was calling at the same time continuosly and by the time i got through they were all sold out.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I know:( I'm never lucky.
I can't believe the site was so busy at 8am when they didn't go on sale until 9.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
U2's Sydney show this morning was sold out with 70,000 tickets being snapped up in less than an hour. The band are currently being notified and the request for a second show, to be held on Saturday April 1st will be confirmed and announced by the promoters as soon as possible.

Ooooo i am so fucking there if they do a 2nd show. I'm pretty sure they will, ( There stupid if the don't :p )

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Oh yeah. Camp it out from some crazy hour in the morning :).

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Who's lining up this time around. I'll try 4am at Aussie Stadium.
instead of lining up there can't we just line up at one of our local ticketek outlets?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Aussie Stadium is next to school. I can go to school straight from there. My local would be Liverpool, and yes you could do that too.

But Aussie Stadium was very efficient last time round (my friend lined up at Homebush more than half an hour before me, but I ended up getting tix 10 minutes before him)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I'm going to try and get down to my local one:D

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
What time is everyone lining up?
me-1 am hopefully.

persephone

HSC
When I lined up on Monday the first people in the line had been there since 8am Sunday... although I don't think you have to go to that extreme a length...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Bookie said:
as in you really have them already?

no its not a ludicrous suggestion as u2.com members can get em already.

or are you just saying you're really desparate now that eskimo joe or grinspoon will come along...

i wouldnt say grinspoon. i think theyd command an act of their own as opposed to opening for u2. emo joes a fair call. we'll have to wait and see,
A lot of big bands play support to huge bands, and grinspoon are by no means too big to support U2.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
persephone said:
When I lined up on Monday the first people in the line had been there since 8am Sunday... although I don't think you have to go to that extreme a length...
Wow. Where I'm going to try and get mine from they aren't letting anyone line up until after midnight on Sunday/early monday morning. I dred the thought of waiting for so many hours, but I guess thats the only way to go, I couldn't get them by ph or on the net the other day.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
waf said:
A lot of big bands play support to huge bands, and grinspoon are by no means too big to support U2.
Well, unless Zeps or the Beatles came out of their graves, I dont think any current bands (aussie, at least) are large to not support U2 then.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
omgggg i got managed to score A presale vip ticks!! I'm finally going to see U2.I can't believe it.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I got my standing tix this morning. Logged onto Ticketek.com.au at 6:30am this morning and kept refreshing.

My mate got shafted. He was in the process of punching in his credit card number when the session timed out.

Are they playing any other 2nd shows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)