U2! (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
One of my friends offered another one of my friends a "spare" ticket to the U2 Concert.

Who honestly just has a "spare" that they give away?

Anywho. I personally dont like U2. I think they're old and that their efforts for charity are just efforts to increase their prestige. However, to say u have been to a U2 concert is a wonderful status builder in itself, so i told my friend to take my other friend up on the offer.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
One of my friends offered another one of my friends a "spare" ticket to the U2 Concert.

I just found out that my brother has a spare ticket, and his going to sell it on ebay.
I've already got my own tickets:)

robbie1

HSC
The_highwayman said:

Anywho. I personally dont like U2. I think they're old and that their efforts for charity are just efforts to increase their prestige. However, to say u have been to a U2 concert is a wonderful status builder in itself, so i told my friend to take my other friend up on the offer.
your a moron

Sam.

bored.
HSC
For those who missed out first time round, there are now single seat B Reserve tickets available on the first night as well as A and B Reserve for the Saturday. Apparently there was some stuff up in either seating capacity or the "unsold" (how could they be?) Stadium Member tickets. So get on to Ticketek if you're still not booked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)