UAC enrolment letter (1 Viewer)

joeyT93

HSC
Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, in terms of enrolling for my course (bachelor of diagnostic radiography) for tomorrow at usyd, would a UAC offer letter sent to my email be fine to enrol, as i use to remember that UAC usually sends the actual offer letter to your home address(mail box) where there was an offer slip down below and all you do is just bring that cut out slip to enrollment day. But somehow they haven't sent me anything?
Maybe they changed their enrollment ways, but i just wanted to ask whether or not I could print out my offer letter from UAC online? Would usyd accept it?

Thanks.

madharris

HSC
N/A
If you haven't been sent anything, then yeah just print out the email and remember your ID.
It's not your fault that you haven't been sent anything :p

Off topic: a guy in MRS? You're gonna have lots of fun ;)

engineering

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, in terms of enrolling for my course (bachelor of diagnostic radiography) for tomorrow at usyd, would a UAC offer letter sent to my email be fine to enrol, as i use to remember that UAC usually sends the actual offer letter to your home address(mail box) where there was an offer slip down below and all you do is just bring that cut out slip to enrollment day. But somehow they haven't sent me anything?
Maybe they changed their enrollment ways, but i just wanted to ask whether or not I could print out my offer letter from UAC online? Would usyd accept it?

Thanks.
Most students forget to bring the offer slip.

The uni knows that "john Smith" has an offer for a certain degree, and you could just say "I am john smith, I have an offer for degree x, I forgot my slip, but here is my ID". A print out of a PDF from uac etc would also be ok.

joeyT93

HSC
hey madharris, why would u say that?, is there a lot of females compared to male ratio, if yes? then i guess i am going to have lots of fun :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
The female:male ratio would be very favourable for those who like girls ;)

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Wait UAC send offer letters to everyone? D: Wheres mine (or is just usyd or somethin)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
They use to send letters during main round offers (offer of admissions) in 2013 and before but is now only electronically accessible via UAC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)