UAC is a fraud! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Seriously NRMatt is an awesome troll, i tip my hat to you.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
My cousin last year got uai of 66 and her average mark was 60.5%. Her subjects is easier than mine. So i was wtf.

thats bullshit mate, ive seen real life examples, if she got that her uai would be below 40

edd91

HSC
Judging by your English skills you should've been failed at the ELLA test

- L -

HSC
dude your hsc marks are pathetic, almost everyone beat you... how can you expect to get a uai above 60 with that

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
The point breaks that are available range. Most unis give a 10 point buffer under EAS, whilst USyd offer 5 under the Broadway scheme.
Oh I see. I wasn't aware that EAS could be used with other UAI bonus schemes that various universities provide.

Thanks for the information.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
brogan77 said:
Nah it's a pretty average troll tbh. Way over the top.

Jennny18's troll is far superior. 1 post for 98 replies. NRM has had to post like 23 times for about 67 replies.
+1

I put this down to subtle racism+claims of hotness.

HSC
From JCU website

James Cook University acknowledges and supports the aspirations of students with disabilities to realise their potential for intellectual, physical and social development. The University aims to provide services that will support and encourage students to achieve their academic goals and participate fully in university life. JCU endeavours to increase access and provide an optimal learning environment for all students studying with a disability.
Source
Disability Resources Centre - JCU

About
About the DRC - JCU

Student Equity
Student Equity - JCU

I applied UNIPREP before i got placed in accommodation. What is this could mean to me? Do they care about my ranking?

HSC
Yea such as this which would get me in easier.

Plus i found this:

Student equity statement

James Cook University recognises the value of a diverse student population and is committed to meeting the educational needs of people from all backgrounds and at all stages of their lives. In doing so, the University is particularly committed to the region of tropical Queensland.

Background

Despite a gradual change in student profile, some groups in society are still not well represented in tertiary education. These groups include, but may not be limited to, the following:

Indigenous Australian people

People with disabilities

People from non-English speaking backgrounds

People from rural and isolated backgrounds

People from low socio-economic backgrounds

People in non-traditional areas of study

James Cook University recognises that this under-representation stems generally from a lack of opportunities available to people who belong to one or more of the above equity groups and/or from a higher education system which does not always meet the needs of students from diverse backgrounds.

Students access tertiary education via varied paths. While many students enter university directly after finishing their secondary education, an increasing number of students do so later in their lives. For some, this delay may be motivated by a personal choice; for others, particularly those belonging to an equity group, it may reflect a lack of earlier opportunities.
Maximising diversity

A diverse student population brings to the University a wealth of knowledge and experience which enriches the University culture. It encourages new academic endeavours, and presents exciting challenges to all staff and students. By encouraging and nurturing diversity, James Cook University will attract more students from the region, the nation and overseas.

Maximising student diversity will not only benefit the University but will enable it to meet the educational needs of a larger pool of potential students.

JCU’s commitment

James Cook University expresses its commitment to student equity by:

acknowledging the diverse nature of its student population;

improving opportunities for tertiary access for potential students from equity groups;

aiming to meet the educational needs of all students, irrespective of their background;

seeking to eliminate all forms of gender biais.

James Cook University demonstrates its commitment by:

actively encouraging equity students into university programs

recruiting students according to a fair and non-discriminatory process

making its teaching relevant for a diverse student population

providing suitable access to facilities and resources

providing appropriate support services

providing appropriate grievance procedures

consulting with relevant student groups

raising staff and student awareness of equity issues

requiring faculties and schools to contribute actively to the University's Equity Plan.

This commitment is supported by government policies and social expectations from an increasing number of people in the community.
Merit

James Cook University recognises that students whose educational opportunities have been limited in the past may be hindered in trying to establish their merit for entry. Admission to tertiary programs for these students will be based on flexible entry criteria.

James Cook University's commitment is consistent with the maintenance of academic standards. In general, equity students progress at least as well as the general student population. Indeed, for some groups, performance is higher than for the general population.

JAMES COOK UNIVERSITY EXPECTS ALL STAFF, STUDENTS AND MEMBERS OF THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY TO ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
Link: Student equity statement - JCU

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
Mr Troll,
Your UAI sucks.
I know somebody who was tripping acid during the maths exam who beat you.

Actually he got pretty good marks.
Maybe that's the secret to maths - Acid :D

whoisurdaddy

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Im not stupid. They control my fucken life to be like hell of fire. Like living in volcano! Or become criminal and find to rape with in Cabramatta!

UAC is ugly shit and so HSC. Fucked up shit. Its gay and full of lairs.
agree!! hsc no fair liar!

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
FatJ said:
Mr Troll,
Your UAI sucks.
I know somebody who was tripping acid during the maths exam who beat you.

Actually he got pretty good marks.
Maybe that's the secret to maths - Acid :D
Citric acid. From citrus fruit eaten before exams. =] Lol.

Matt, stop playing the disability card, please.

lcw288

HSC
i just came to australia from hk last year and joined term 3 year 11 becos my hk public exams results were too shit only 8/30 that i couldnt even get to form 6 which is year 12. And i got uai 81.65
:jaw:

jasonyflau

HSC
lcw288 said:
i just came to australia from hk last year and joined term 3 year 11 becos my hk public exams results were too shit only 8/30 that i couldnt even get to form 6 which is year 12. And i got uai 81.65
:jaw:
CE 8 fun:bomb:

Tristanator

HSC
CSU and UNE have some scene for retard entry, and I think UNCLE will let you mow their lawns.

No offence NRM, but maybe that 40 UAI is a good indication you SHOULDN'T be at uni...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)