UAC Main Offers on 17/1 at 9pm (Sydney time) (Post offers in thread above ^^) (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Re: UAC Main Offers on 17/1 at 9pm (Sydney time)

Ashmobs said:
what fucken wrong wif u azn guy around here
how can u take this bullshit
minushuman have u bang every azn guy or something
if u haven't how da fuck do u no that azn guys have hilariously small penises
i am a azn myself , my penis is 12 inch long and if u girl out there who doesn't believe me,send me a message i show u when we meet but i must bang u cause i only show my dick 2 chics that i bang ( i am only doing 2 tell people off about generalising that all azn have small dick and european have big dicks).

both uni and high school have hot and ugly people in them u can't just assume that all people in high school r ugly and all uni people r hot, that bullshit
my current gf is a 16yrs old azn model, she not fucken ugly, she goes 2 a all girls high school.
ahaahahahahaha

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Seriously kennychan read an English novel or 5 000 before you go to Uni because you can't speak English and everyone will lol @ u

kennychan222

HSC

jb_nc said:
Seriously kennychan read an English novel or 5 000 before you go to Uni because you can't speak English and everyone will lol @ u
OK! I completed Harry Potter 7 few months ago...DON't UNDERESTIMATE MY TRUE POWER!!!! Do you want me to speak Foul languages?!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

Another pro tip: No one in Australia over the age of 12 likes Dragonball Z. Do not discuss it with anyone

kennychan222

HSC

jb_nc said:
Another pro tip: No one in Australia over the age of 12 likes Dragonball Z. Do not discuss it with anyone
Hm....DOn't worry, I extremely hate Japanese version as it's Gay.

English version rules!

blakegman

HSC
N/A

i see u didnt get your 3rd and 4th preference uni offers lol. what u gonna do if none of the NSW unis offer you a spot ?

sad if you get a CSP spot over someone who did year 12 and speka da g0d engrish.

or are you DFEE ?

kennychan222

HSC

blakegman said:
i see u didnt get your 3rd and 4th preference uni offers lol. what u gonna do if none of the NSW unis offer you a spot ?

sad if you get a CSP spot over someone who did year 12 and speka da g0d engrish.

or are you DFEE ?
All courses I applied are CSP. And I've already passed English and got UAI (By convertion from GCE A-levels) plus a professional exam (For increasing Competitiveness) that above the courses indicated.

Last edited:

hannahxxx

HSC

jb_nc said:
Are you fluent in another language? Even if you are, I highly doubt it's faultless. Give him a break jeez

jb_nc

HSC
N/A

hannahxxx said:
Are you fluent in another language? Even if you are, I highly doubt it's faultless. Give him a break jeez
Wellllllllllllll

Maybe that's why I go to a university where the language spoken is English instead of something I can't speak?

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC

Well these days our unis are full of non-fluent english speaking people. Especially commerce, no offence to anyone lol.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC

Yeah, down with diversity. I really like to feel like a robot when I'm at uni... it motivates and inspires me. But meeting awesome people from all over the world kind of distracts me from my studies and makes me you know... 'social' :(

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A

uhawww said:
Yeah, down with diversity. I really like to feel like a robot when I'm at uni... it motivates and inspires me. But meeting awesome people from all over the world kind of distracts me from my studies and makes me you know... 'social' :(
:eek:

On a more humourous note, my friend got denied from a New Zealand Hall of Residence as they thought that he was Asian because his application came from Singapore.

This is even funnier if you know his last name, which is about as un-Asian as it gets. Also he specified that he was a New Zealander like 20 times.

In conclusion, lol @ NZ.

HSC

well im asian however like technicalli i was brought up here since i was a foetus but i wonder if people are going to speak to me like im sum retard o_O coz my aust geog teacher did that to me in year 10...and i still failed it...-.-;; but anyways moving on...uni offers tonight at 9pm woo!
Trying to think of what UAC has thrown at me...
A life of geekiness
or a life of kiddies

jannny

HSC

jb_nc said:
lies u know that teh dragon ball is teh best

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC

dbz is nothing other than fight... fight... talk... talk... and fight again. its stupid.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)