*uac main offers thread (1 Viewer)

DeNiMuLiC

HSC
Woo got into Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Commerce at Sydney transferring from UWS rofl

speedofsound

HSC
Always love this day every year, naive year 12ers thinking they'll get to see their offers bang on 9pm.. ahhh
yeah, and instead we got to see them half an hour before hand! WE ARE SO STUPID!

but as for me? Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications) - full or part time at University of Sydney - WOOOOOOOO!!!

b0redAsian

HSC
HAHAHHAHA LMAO!!! got accepted for my 1st preference medical science @ UNSW in which ATAR cut-off increased to 97.80 _>_but either wAY!!! LOL I GOT IN WOOOT

nomoar

HSC
N/A
Law and journo at UTS!!!

I guess I'm happy!

>> check and change, is it safe? (read on)

Even though it was my 3rd pref, I secretly wanted to bump it up after I had put in my preferences for main rounds.

CAN I accept and enrol @ UTS, and change my courses around just to see if I can still have a shot at USYD?

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Law and journo at UTS!!!

I guess I'm happy!

>> check and change, is it safe? (read on)

Even though it was my 3rd pref, I secretly wanted to bump it up after I had put in my preferences for main rounds.

CAN I accept and enrol @ UTS, and change my courses around just to see if I can still have a shot at USYD?
Yes.

HSC
Wow, i feel stupid reading what you guys got.
:V
I, got into Bachelor of Design in Interior and Spatial Design!

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I got in, great

HAHAHHAHA LMAO!!! got accepted for my 1st preference medical science @ UNSW in which ATAR cut-off increased to 97.80 _>_but either wAY!!! LOL I GOT IN WOOOT
Haha good one.

nomoar

HSC
N/A
Are you sureeeeeeeeee shadowdude?

Guys, is he telling the truth?

Can you accept and enrol and still be considered for the others? Will accepting and enrolling lessen your chances somehow?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Are you sureeeeeeeeee shadowdude?

Guys, is he telling the truth?

Can you accept and enrol and still be considered for the others? Will accepting and enrolling lessen your chances somehow?
Yes, you are still considered for preferences higher than the one you enrolled in. And no, your chances aren't lessened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)