UAC preferences. (2 Viewers)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
UAC preferences (LAST MINUTE HELP!)

Hello. :eek:

Recently, I changed my UAC preferences around and I was wondering whether I need to pay a late fee or not. Yes, I know it's last minute, but this is what Counterstrike does to you.

If I do have to pay a late fee, can it be done online? Or do I have to send the money via. post office?

Note #1: I made my account really early (when the changing of preferences for HSC 2009 was introduced). So is it still required to pay?
Note #2: I received an early email from UWS for Economics/Law, but not the other Universities (only junk mails from them here and there).

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
If you changed it through the online applicant services and have previously registered, I don't believe you get charged late fees.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
If you changed it through the online applicant services and have previously registered, I don't believe you get charged late fees.
Thank you. According to my mate, he was like:

"If you change them by putting in new ones, I "THINK" the fee still applies. But if you just move the preferences of existing courses, then no".

Some low modality right there, but I'm still paranoid about it.

Edit: More input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

astroe

HSC
Yeah, as long as you paid and signed up before September 30th last year, then it's fine.
Changing preferences doesn't incur any fee. :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
No you don't have to pay to change your UAC preferences (including adding/removing preferences). There are set dates that you must do this within to be considered in specific rounds though.

http://community.boredofstudies.org...versity-applications-entry-schemes-guide.html
<3. Thanks Without Wings.

Yeah, as long as you paid and signed up before September 30th last year, then it's fine.

Changing preferences doesn't incur any fee.
Cheers Astroe.

Without Wings

Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
No probs. You can confirm this on the UAC website in the Changing your Preferences FAQ

http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/faq/change-preference.shtml

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)