Uac Question (1 Viewer)

supre

HSC
hey..
so has evryone chosen their uac preferences?
quick questionss..

• r we allowed to change uac preferences around before main offers?
  • r we also allowed to add any new courses to the list which may not be in the list that is submitted on 30 september and still be considered for main round offers for the newly added course...?

I hve been getting mixed views on these questions.. please help :)
Thanks

jessxxr

HSC
lol i havent done mine yet unfortunately :/

but yes, you are allowed to change uac preferences before main offers, say like after you receive your atar you can change depending on that outcome

and for the next question, im pretty sure you're also allowed to add in new courses :)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you canchange your preferences, the date for us was 5th or 6th January, about 20ish days after ATARs came out. This is the census date and you have to change it before this, so you get about 20 days after atars to change it.

Yes you can add/delete/etc to your hearts desire before that date (look on uac website for exact date) to be considered for that round.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
you can add and delete courses anytime as long as b4 main round offers however, some courses e.g. medicine must be on the list by like september 30th otherwise you cant add it.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
you can add and delete courses anytime as long as b4 main round offers however, some courses e.g. medicine must be on the list by like september 30th otherwise you cant add it.
What happens after the 30th of Sept? Does the course become unavailable for selection? and does it permanently remain as your 1st preference (if you put it 1st)?

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
What happens after the 30th of Sept? Does the course become unavailable for selection? and does it permanently remain as your 1st preference (if you put it 1st)?
From what I can gather, UAC set 30 September as the deadline for when you can submit your application to be considered for university offers in 2012 without being charged a late fee. This date has absolutely no bearing on changing course preferences.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure I added Medicine to my preferences -after- September 30....
I don't think this is correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)