Uac (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Just got my uac number in teh Mailorz!!!!! :)

*ahem* just thought that i'd announce that to everyone. :uhhuh:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Ahmed A said:
my school handed out to us the UAC letters with our pins in them after the english paper 2 trial...
Yesterday i got another letter from UAC, but this one came to my house and it had a totally different password...
which 1 am i meant to use?? :eek:
Try one. If it says no, try the other. If neither works, then someone at UAC has screwed up, so call them up and berate them.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
hahaha.

have any of you guys actually applied yet ? =]
nope. but, i'll probably do it after the trials. and in the mean time, i'll have to decide what courses to choose and what to drop, coz i want to apply to, like, 20 courses. lolxorz :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL , wow , quite a few there.
I had trouble tryina fill up the 9. =]
i just felt like filling it up hahaha.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
got mine in the mail too :D
i thort the pin thing was a scratchie .. whoops :p
Same here XD

I grabbed a coin and scratched it for like minutes, thinking: "WTF just get off already!" Few minutes later: "Screw this, I'm reading the letter first."

*time passes

"...Oh."

Funniest moment that day XD

nope. but, i'll probably do it after the trials. and in the mean time, i'll have to decide what courses to choose and what to drop, coz i want to apply to, like, 20 courses. lolxorz :)
I'm applying for like, one so far T.T

*Tries make myself interested in more course

love2eight

HSC
Question about applying

If I pay for my application fee now, does it mean I have to finish selecting my courses? 'Cause as I was just looking through the site, I got my letter for the bill that I have to pay at the office within 7 days, but I can't make my decision before then cause I now have my trials :(

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Re: Question about applying

LOL! I'm glad I've read this before opening my UAC letter...'o.o look uac sent me a scratchie I wonder what I'll win.'

love2eight

HSC
Re: Question about applying

Without Wings said:
You can change your preferences after you apply i.e you can add or remove preferences and change the order...so if you aren't sure now don't stress over it as you can change it later. Alternatively you may just like to leave applying till after you've completed your trials and have a little more time to spend on it :)
so baisically, if I go pay this week, I don't have to choose my subjects yet?

HSC
you mean your potential uni course? no, once you've paid the first time you won't have to pay again unless you want to change your preferences really really really late (this is after the main round round, mind you) and maybe want to get a late round offer or something

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Same here XD

I grabbed a coin and scratched it for like minutes, thinking: "WTF just get off already!" Few minutes later: "Screw this, I'm reading the letter first."

*time passes

"...Oh."

Funniest moment that day XD

I'm applying for like, one so far T.T

*Tries make myself interested in more course
HAHAHA , same same. !
I stood there scratching it with a coin as well !
Here I was thinking ... wth is this thing .. !?

Then I turn the paper around, and have enough nerve to turn the letter back around again , and wonder who tampered with my PIN =__="

Severe brain problems yo.
Blame it on the trials =(

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
HAHAHA , same same. !
I stood there scratching it with a coin as well !
Here I was thinking ... wth is this thing .. !?

Then I turn the paper around, and have enough nerve to turn the letter back around again , and wonder who tampered with my PIN =__="

Severe brain problems yo.
Blame it on the trials =(
Lol, you have an excuse to blame it on the trials, I don't. I'm just naturally retarded when it comes to logic and such XD

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, you have an excuse to blame it on the trials, I don't. I'm just naturally retarded when it comes to logic and such XD
hahaah noway.
*points at your 4u maths*

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
hahaah noway.
*points at your 4u maths*
Yeah, and I gave a 2U friend of mine a 4U question cos I couldn't solve it. He solved it in a sec with logic while quirking an eyebrow at me. Proof that I lack logic XD

mzduxx2006

HSC
Tfuture said:
Right, so UAC applications opened today... has anyone actually gotten a UAC pin (not the BOS pin) or is it just our school which hasnt given it to us?
You should recieve your BOS pin from your year adviser (providing you have a good one). However you shoudl recieve your UAC pin in the mail.

miss-smexy

HSC
I am so LOST on this site. I don't know what to do. I feel like crying >.<

It's so complicated...

I haven't even gotton past the first step of entering my student number.

Are we allowed to change preferences as many times as we want?

:confused:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yes, you are allowed to change preferences as many times as you want right up until the main round offers closes, ie a few weeks before main round offers are released.

HSC
have you got your uac number and pin in the mail/from school yet? maybe youre using the wrong number? because your normal student number won't work. you will probably have to put a '1' or '10' in front of your student number, depending how long it is. and then the pin, which is on that said letter.

its pretty straightforward, just make sure you have all your details on you i guess.

you can change your preferences as much as you like, even after you get your uai. so yeah. just make sure you put it in before the deadline (late sept, i dont know the actual date)

miss-smexy

HSC
I'm trying to log in again and it asks for my UAC NUMBER. But I entered my student number and it goes it supposed to be 9 digits. Were we given a UAC number even?

G

gaoOO

miss-smexy said:
I'm trying to log in again and it asks for my UAC NUMBER. But I entered my student number and it goes it supposed to be 9 digits. Were we given a UAC number even?
you should have a letter with your uac number and pin. the number is usually just a 1 in front of your BOS number, but the pin is different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)