UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics 94 (1 Viewer)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
lol i dont think i got malcolm chaikin, seeing as there were plenty of other 100 uais there, and i havent got a call or email yet. oh well, scientia will still rock.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Preditor.89.N7G said:
i may concider you buddy, would you be able to travel to the liverpool district?, (sounds far but if you take the new freeway from the city i think itll only be 30min).
the subs i would really for tutoring is maths (2+3unit), eng adv, physics. i want to do engineering so i place them at my top priority.
i start yr12 at tafe in feb, so maybe i will contact you sometime then.

thanks

dude, take me [geez, im a whore]

im one step down from kaivan but we've got similar qualifications.

but im in your area.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Re: UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics

velox said:
Kaivan, what are you planning to do at uni?
well i'm weighing up between med and comm/law (lol, wat a choice).
if comm/law i get scientia and finish earlier.
if med, i get job security, good pay and exclusive status within the curry community :D

haque

HSC
Med at which uni? I think in sydney they still get the scholarship thing-equivalent to scientia

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
na, unsw for me. i didnt bother applying for the usyd one, since its a year longer.

haque

HSC
I like usyd mainly for the scholarship and research opportunities in thefuture-when do offers for unsw come out?

tasmina

HSC
hi...im going to be in year 11 this year and i reaallly need someone to tutor me in 3 unit...i attend st george and im a pretty quick learner, maths is one of my best subjects..as im a curry as well :p..will you be willing to travel to minto (campbelltown) area by any chance?? my rents are willing to pay a bit extra! email me: tasminaalamgir@hotmail.com

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Re: UAI 100 - Maths 2/3/4 U 99,Geography 96 (6th in NSW),German 96,English 94,Physics

ViRtUaL said:
well i'm weighing up between med and comm/law (lol, wat a choice).
if comm/law i get scientia and finish earlier.
if med, i get job security, good pay and exclusive status within the curry community :D
You get crap all money working in medicine. Friend is 27 and is on 80k :) Com/law, you'd easily be on 100k.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
tasmina said:
hi...im going to be in year 11 this year and i reaallly need someone to tutor me in 3 unit...i attend st george and im a pretty quick learner, maths is one of my best subjects..as im a curry as well :p..will you be willing to travel to minto (campbelltown) area by any chance?? my rents are willing to pay a bit extra! email me: tasminaalamgir@hotmail.com
i'd be glad to tutor, but seriously minto is really far for me, at least 1.5 hrs by bus and train and both ways that's 3 hours. is there any chance we could meet somewhere midway, or afterschool somewhere near yur school.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC

velox said:
You get crap all money working in medicine. Friend is 27 and is on 80k :) Com/law, you'd easily be on 100k.
yeh but private companies really work yur socks off at that age. and money in medicine comes at a much riper age.

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
Kaivan was in my maths ext 1 & 2, physics and english adv & ext 1 classes for the last two years i know him well..
He is a good mate of mine and has helped me immensely in my penultimate year of high school studies, he has a natural talent and empathy for the average student.
you may think because he got 100 he would be sheltered and insulated from the outside world a - study nerd. whilst he is passionate about his studies he still has the average interests and takes the time to go out with friends to the movies, watch the cricket, bike shows and go to concerts (the channel v bus show comes to mind).
He is easy to relate to, has unparalleled passion and will stick with you until you 'get' a problem in your work and rectify it.
i recommend him to anyone with any problems especially in maths..
Last year he even established a maths club at lunch times posting bulletins about it for people to come along, it was a success to say the least with tens of students coming along for kaivans help.
If i was in the class of 2007 i know i would be enlisting his support. I am not saying he is perfect.. =P
but the results speak for themselves, he is a normal guy though and one of our own on bored. So give him a call, PM him, whatever if you are the slightest bit interested.
He is a very down to earth well rounded guy and IS and HAS been a dedicated tutor for half our year.

cruzer

HSC

Mr.Bark said:
Kaivan was in my maths ext 1 & 2, physics and english adv & ext 1 classes for the last two years i know him well..
He is a good mate of mine and has helped me immensely in my penultimate year of high school studies, he has a natural talent and empathy for the average student.
you may think because he got 100 he would be sheltered and insulated from the outside world a - study nerd. whilst he is passionate about his studies he still has the average interests and takes the time to go out with friends to the movies, watch the cricket, bike shows and go to concerts (the channel v bus show comes to mind).
He is easy to relate to, has unparalleled passion and will stick with you until you 'get' a problem in your work and rectify it.
i recommend him to anyone with any problems especially in maths..
Last year he even established a maths club at lunch times posting bulletins about it for people to come along, it was a success to say the least with tens of students coming along for kaivans help.
If i was in the class of 2007 i know i would be enlisting his support. I am not saying he is perfect.. =P
but the results speak for themselves, he is a normal guy though and one of our own on bored. So give him a call, PM him, whatever if you are the slightest bit interested.
He is a very down to earth well rounded guy and IS and HAS been a dedicated tutor for half our year.
Fucking LOL

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A

You guys make me dizzy. My UAI is only a few less than yours but I still feel that you guys are a million miles ahead of me. In fact after I got my UAI I cried for 2 hours... yes I am that sad and unappreciative :( To be honest that 99.9 and 100 looks impossible. Anyone who actually got it should be....shot...if not alienated from society because they are such a hazard to world domination...seriously you over achievers... phew. *RESPECT!*

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC

cruzer said:
Fucking LOL
yeh i reckon. LOL to barker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)