UAI 97+ Maths 2/3/4U and Physics tutor (1 Viewer)

aakash

HSC
Hi, I am offering tutoring for Mathematics (2/3/4 unit) and physics. I have more than 2 years experience in tutoring. I have tutored at James-Ann College before and currently I am tutoring at a coaching centre but most of my students are private. In these 2 years I have taught about 50 students ranging from year 4 to year 12 and also 1st year University students.

Maths Extension 2
I provide notes for all the topics (with solved examples); it contains everything you need to know for your HSC Maths (Extension 2) exam. I have solutions to almost every question from Cambridge including Diagnostic test and Further Questions (and also bits from Fitzpatrick and Patel) which were done by me during my HSC, I don’t mind lending them to the students (if u ask nicely!). I love tutoring this that’s why I put this on the top!

Maths Extension 1 – year 11 and 12
I have access to many textbooks which I use to give extra practice exercises. I also have many past papers which are always helpful. I can provide notes as well, but usually whatever you get from school is sufficient.

Mathematics year 10, 11 and 12
Briefly: I provide
• Extra questions
• Past papers
• Notes

Physics - year 11 and 12
Love tutoring this as well! (because I always wanted to be an engineer – but somehow got into actuarial studies)

I basically use and recommend Jacaranda, we will go over topic by topic and I will explain you anything that you are not clear with. I would suggest that you attempt many questions and I am happy to provide with Extra questions and past papers.

I also tutor 1st year maths, statistics and units from financial mathematics.

This is what i got for HSC

HSC
Maths Extension 2 => 93
Maths Extension 1 => 96

UAI => 97.1

University
Mathematics IA (advanced) => 82
Mathematics IB (advanced) => 97

Current GPA => 3.92 (out of 4)
Maintaining High Distinction Average

2nd year : Actuarial Studies at Macquarie

call/sms/email me for more info

aakashjain1@hotmail.com

Last edited:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
annabackwards said:
I am assuming Blacktown from the entry after Location under his username :)
hmm true. but then again some people's location is 'your mother's bed' etc etc.

this one's probably trustworthy though.

blacktown is probably too far for me anyway however =/

КГБ

Banned
HSC
hey guys, DO NOT GET TUTORING FROM THIS GUY. he is a typical indian rip off. im under an alias account, but im pretty sure aakash knows who this is.

aakash

HSC
hey guys, DO NOT GET TUTORING FROM THIS GUY. he is a typical indian rip off. im under an alias account, but im pretty sure aakash knows who this is.
???

No idea who you are and i dont think I ever had you for tutoring

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I'd highly recommend Aakash so far. He has an interest and is keen with Mathematics (no wonder he's studying acturial :haha:).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)