UAI Aims - Benefits of aiming high? (1 Viewer)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
Re: What UAI are you aiming for?

hey im in year 10. whats the point of getting a high UAI, if you already have a minimu m for uni? like say 85 to become a teacher , but you want 95.

or is it just ambition?

lolokay

HSC

nerdsforever said:
hey im in year 10. whats the point of getting a high UAI, if you already have a minimu m for uni? like say 85 to become a teacher , but you want 95.

or is it just ambition?
well, for one, you could end up changing your mind about which uni course you want to do

I suppose you'd probably be more likely to get >85 if your aim was 95, rather than 85 anyhow

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

nerdsforever said:

or is it just ambition?
Yes, I am just extremely ambitious in regards to my UAI aim. That's why I am aiming towards 100 UAI. But I know from a fact that this is impossible. But having high goals tend to motivate me.

shaon0

HSC

nerdsforever said:

or is it just ambition?
As said above, having a high UAI can allow you to have more opportunities to take courses in the Uni you want in case you change your mind.
Aiming for a UAI of 95 is not high for some people but for others it is.
Just depends on what you want to do.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Re: Flop-free, Flunk-proof, Anti-fail tutoring

Sorry Kony, I'm only looking for a tutor that got 99.90+. :)

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC

lyounamu said:
Yes, I am just extremely ambitious in regards to my UAI aim. That's why I am aiming towards 100 UAI. But I know from a fact that this is impossible. But having high goals tend to motivate me.
Why is it impossible?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

lolokay said:
well, for one, you could end up changing your mind about which uni course you want to do

I suppose you'd probably be more likely to get >85 if your aim was 95, rather than 85 anyhow
For me, ego. <.< I know I'm hot shit =d

I only need a 75 UAI for Bachelor of Teaching at UNE, but I want anything over 90.

Itd be great to say, hey, I only needed this, but I got that, because I worked hard and earnt it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

agirlinatutu said:
Why is it impossible?
Because I do not believe that I have that potential, motivation, academic ability to achieve that goal. But there is nothing wrong about aiming high

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)