UAI estimates for 2009 (1 Viewer)

samirs_maxin

HSC
Hey peeps does anyone know whether itll b harder to get a HIGH UAI this year compared to other years due to shit happenin in the world and people taking school more seriously these days. :monkey:

Laws92

HSC
Help me!

Hi,
Just wanna know if anyone can help me to post a new thread.
Sorry for the irrelevance but i'm new to this.
thanks

Libby01P

Banned
HSC
just do ur best, that's most important, the UAI doesnt really matter once you get into a job, TAFE or University :)

dp624

HSC
Hey peeps does anyone know whether itll b harder to get a HIGH UAI this year compared to other years due to shit happenin in the world and people taking school more seriously these days. :monkey:
nope
as in, we don;t know, not really

studentcheese

HSC
I guess that's right. It is more competitive and this is seen through the increased rates of people going tutoring.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Well it could be, seems like a lot of brains coming up. But if you're estimating just from BoS, it doesnt have everyone in the state registered and posting, so you cant really say

dp624

HSC
really? where do these stats come from?

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
the stats come from:
- more tutoring centres established
- more people continuing onto Year 11 and Year 12
- more textbooks
- etc...

dp624

HSC
the stats come from:
- more tutoring centres established
- more people continuing onto Year 11 and Year 12
- more textbooks
- etc...
not neccessarily
any hard numbers?
for all you know, even though number of centres go up, individual attendance may go down

Petyo

HSC
I wonder when it would go to the point where everyone goes tutoring, like what happens in some Asian countries where people have to kind of go to two 'schools' at a time, one is their 'official' school in the morning and the other is the tutoring college in the evening. LOL

singh.with.me

HSC
I wonder when it would go to the point where everyone goes tutoring, like what happens in some Asian countries where people have to kind of go to two 'schools' at a time, one is their 'official' school in the morning and the other is the tutoring college in the evening. LOL

ah true... i do fear what the world is coming to...
lol

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
You forgot to mention the holiday schedules.
In Korea, there are dormitory tutoring colleges where students are forced to study the entire holiday living in the colleges.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
You forgot to mention the holiday schedules.
In Korea, there are dormitory tutoring colleges where students are forced to study the entire holiday living in the colleges.
lol I think I know...I have gone to English one before back in Korea.

Are you Korean by any chance? (pm me if you don't want others know)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)