UAI estimates (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
I was just wondering what everybody wants for their UAI, why they want it and if they think they're being realistic.

For me i want a UAI of at least 85 because i think it's what i can achieve, sorta like my personal standard and if i don't achieve it i would be dissapointed in myself.

bored of sc

HSC

It is realistic if I knuckle down. I would to keep my options open for University since I am unsure about what to study. I want to achieve it because I like school and have tried my hardest thus far.

suzlee

HSC

It is realistic if I knuckle down. I would to keep my options open for University since I am unsure about what to study. I want to achieve it because I like school and have tried my hardest thus far.

I really wish I could be the one who can proudly admit that sort of thing in one year :)

In the end you get what you deserve.... I want to deserve 99.00.

Air Jordan

HSC
looool I dont think Ive tried in any of my years thus far. Ill start trying this year (although I think I say that almost every year)
98+

Last edited:
HSC
Haha I want equal to or greater than 99.6

But anything over 98 I'll be happy with..

only because 99.1 sounds a little bad
and so does everything else with .2, .25, .3, .35, .4 etc

Oh yeah..and I wouldn't mind in the slightest if I got 90,
but top the state in english adv, ext. 1 and ext. 2

M@ster P

HSC
anything over 80 i am happy with, anything below i am disappointed with myself even 79.95 wont cut it

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
my mum said if i dont get 100 she has no son :/
ROFLLMAO!!!!! My parents don't push me to do good in school at all... pushy :D hehe.

I would jump for joy with anything over 96.00 and probably also with 94.00+

I am aiming for a minimum of 91.25. I would be disappointed not to get it, but I can only do as good as I can :). The reason why is to set a personal goal for myself (proving my work ethic) and to get into a combined degree at university.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
^son, it's nothing to laugh at. It's a matter of life and death for us stupid asians. we dun no any numba, onie hundrado. no hundrado, we suicide

Bisu

HSC
LMAO! i swear...do you get bullied by asians a lot? i can sense that fervent hatred in your pathetic remarks. It's probably beneath my dignity to respond to you but i'm under no compulsion to suffer intellectually inferior people.
you're smart

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
^son, it's nothing to laugh at. It's a matter of life and death for us stupid asians. we dun no any numba, onie hundrado. no hundrado, we suicide
Oh so you were referring to Aquawhite or me ?

Oh .. then in that case good luck.. hope you achieve 100 then.. no need to suicide..
jeez these people...

comeon.. your parents are like this or what ??

omniscience

HSC
N/A
Oh so you were referring to Aquawhite or me ?

Oh .. then in that case good luck.. hope you achieve 100 then.. no need to suicide..
jeez these people...

comeon.. your parents are like this or what ??
i already got 100000 uai.

Bisu

HSC
Can someone please explain to me how Aquawhite is doing accelerated 2unit and 3unit maths when on July 21st, 2008, he asked what an accelerated subject was?

I hear a lot of people on the forums speaking of accelerated Mathematics Ext 1/2 etc.... I don't really know if my school offers them! What is required in these courses... well what are they?

What is the difference between an accelerated course and the normal one? Does the accelerated one go faster, lol?

Please, I need help as I am making my subject selections....
That was on July 21st, 2008 posted by Aqua

TROLL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)