dhampoet

HSC
N/A
fenrir...
You should ask them whether they had done some serious study/hard work or not
and ask them whether they feel that they could do much better or not

freak of nature

HSC
to answer your original question, yes the subjects you chose can change your uai dramatically- provided you do well in them. sciences such as physics and chem; and both maths and english extensions, scale quite well. however you shouldnt chose a subject just for the scaling if a) you have no interest in it, or b) your capacity to achieve is doubtful. i studied chem for a year, and although i loved it, i couldnt keep up and found myself averaging raw scores of around 60 all year. getting a good uai isnt just about the scaling of subjects however, its also how much time and effort you are willing to put into your work.

oh, and a uai of 60 scares me too... anything below 75 scares me...

-pari-

HSC
N/A
unless you dont do your work then i think a uai of 60 is actually not easy to get.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Musk said:
Firstly why dont you just go and hang yourself you pathetic shemale, dead set ur organs are fucking worth more than ur life like just kill yourself you mean nothing nor have any fucking purpose and maybe if u used ur dick for a change then you wouldn't 2 appear 2 others who by far more important and have a grater meaning in their lives than u (then wouldnt be labelled as a woman). like you look yourself, ur by far the greatest example of the defination of failure in life. i bet your more likely to live from centeral station as a retarded bum who steals a car radio, a battery and plugs it together in my means of a desperate attempt to get money. like ur purpose in life has been the same, nothing more than a mistake, 5 yrs from now ur only true friend is gonna be the rope
Hmm.

Musk forgot his meds, I presume?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Musk said:
Firstly why dont you just go and hang yourself you pathetic shemale, dead set ur organs are fucking worth more than ur life like just kill yourself you mean nothing nor have any fucking purpose and maybe if u used ur dick for a change then you wouldn't 2 appear 2 others who by far more important and have a grater meaning in their lives than u (then wouldnt be labelled as a woman). like you look yourself, ur by far the greatest example of the defination of failure in life. i bet your more likely to live from centeral station as a retarded bum who steals a car radio, a battery and plugs it together in my means of a desperate attempt to get money. like ur purpose in life has been the same, nothing more than a mistake, 5 yrs from now ur only true friend is gonna be the rope
A HA HA HA

HSC
I get why it's funny, I lol'd. I don't see why f3nr15 would find it funny, especially since he is being paid out...I guess wen you get owned as bad he f3nr15 just did all he can do is laugh...

Last edited:

radmadjules

HSC
i do: maths general, eng standard, mod history, IPT, hospitlity and religion 1u

say i get 1/2 band 3's and 1/2 band 4's in my HSC, what would you all think i would end up getting as a final UAI mark

THANKS

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
watatank said:
I get why it's funny, I lol'd. I don't see why f3nr15 would find it funny, especially since he is being paid out...I guess wen you get owned as bad he f3nr15 just did all he can do is laugh...
That's ownage?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
That's ownage?
I thought it was called purepwnage.

Musk said:
f3nr15

u guys might not know why, but i do and it is a very good and realistic theory (see link)

thread closed.
Just because you attend university doesn't mean your success can be guaranteed nor you can treat others worse than a piece of shit you piece of sadistic shit.

University qualifications mean nothing if you can't get into the job you want and succumb to rare circumstances of having to search for a lower income job because your desired job gets taken, or you having to resort to play cacophonous music from tin cans you gathered from rubbish tips and get bashed up instead of being cashed up when you become homeless.

n u r teh psykotik drug-addikted rapist k ?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
bringbackshred said:
What's all the fighting about here? Brothers or soemthing?
musk doesn't make proper constructive use of his time like he should be ... fucken civil engineer.

radmadjules said:
i do: maths general, eng standard, mod history, IPT, hospitlity and religion 1u

say i get 1/2 band 3's and 1/2 band 4's in my HSC, what would you all think i would end up getting as a final UAI mark

THANKS
You will get a UAI around 60 ...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
all i can say here is that if youre scared of getting a UAI of 60, shouldnt that be a deterrent in you wanting to aim higher, and geting the mark that you want and deserve?

kev311

kkkkeeevvviiiiiinnnnnnnnn
HSC
what school do u go to?...cos that makes a diff...cos if ur a crap rank at a crap school then it affects ur chances of getting a high uai...but if ur a crap rank at say ruse...then u'll get def over 99....lol....frekin ruse....

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Musk said:
fuck no i provide high quality school & engineering advice and your the only peron thats so fucked n so fucking annoying. and im not the fucking only one that hates you
you want annoying ? bitch ? then you can have the full load, lol die k ?
please bury yur self in a dungheap

kev311 said:
what school do u go to?...cos that makes a diff...cos if ur a crap rank at a crap school then it affects ur chances of getting a high uai...but if ur a crap rank at say ruse...then u'll get def over 99....lol....frekin ruse....
i go to a crappy school where only 1/3 or at most half the students in a year get band 5 & 6 ... so yeah the outlook looks pretty bleak kind of ... n ppl liek musk arent benefiting me at all ... all he does is rant on abouts how he hatez me n so ... lalala, so i just wish I got duct tape and go make him STFU...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)