UAI of 60.xx scares me. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
kev311 said:
what school do u go to?...cos that makes a diff...cos if ur a crap rank at a crap school then it affects ur chances of getting a high uai...but if ur a crap rank at say ruse...then u'll get def over 99....lol....frekin ruse....
So if my school doesn't make the top 200 schools, then it affects my marks? By how much?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
watatank said:
That's a little generous don't you think?
I suppose, but i'm a generous person.

S1M0 said:
So if my school doesn't make the top 200 schools, then it affects my marks? By how much?
It's just because your cohort is a lot more talented, example Ruse.

HSC
S1M0 said:
<sigh> think of it this way. if you go to a non top 100 school you have a much better chance of coming first! a drawback to selective schools is a huge fight for ranks, which will make a difference in the exam (because on depending how you all go, they will rank your exam marks according to how you ranked in assessments, well its more complicated than that but use that for now), but at those lower ranked schools if you are the best then ranks are no problem.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
watatank said:
<sigh> think of it this way. if you go to a non top 100 school you have a much better chance of coming first! a drawback to selective schools is a huge fight for ranks, which will make a difference in the exam (because on depending how you all go, they will rank your exam marks according to how you ranked in assessments, well its more complicated than that but use that for now), but at those lower ranked schools if you are the best then ranks are no problem.
Thanks for clarifying guys!

Alright guys, the Mission:

GET FIRST!
</sigh>

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Seriously, get the fuck over this stupid internet fight. You're both acting like 12 year olds. Stop it or settle it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)