Uai Prediction - Selective School (1 Viewer)

jaka

HSC
N/A
Hi, this is my first time posting...

What will be my approximate UAI with the given trials marks and overall assessment ranks?
NOTE: I go to a selective school and it is reallllllllyyyy competetive

ENGLISH ADVANCED --> 87% (49/143)
MATH EXTENSION 1 ---> 97% (3/94)
MATH EXTENSION 2 ---> 88% (6/57)
CHEMISTRY -------------> 80% (20/64) ---> Last year 24ppl got BAND6 and in '04 34ppl
PHYSICS ----------------> 92% (4/67)
ARMENIAN (saturday school) ---> 96% (2/14) ---> Gets scaled up.

I belive chemistry might not count for the top 10units...however, according to my results, i could get a possible band 6. The head teacher is a really strict marker too!!

Last edited:

jaka

HSC
N/A
What can i really get if i try a little harder for the HSC? Just gimme a range because i want to know if it's possible to get high 90s, closer to 99...

jaka

HSC
N/A
I think my school's ranking last year was 30...would that help?

ice ken

HSC
exam semester
maths 1- 97.5% 2/40 99% lost only 1 mark out of the 7 tests so far.
maths 2- 96% 2/16 94%
esl - 82% - 3/20 90%
chem - 92% -3/25 96%
physics - 96%- = 1/28 97%

religion 92%
<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

eminee

HSC
Do you mean school as in the way your cohort performs in general or what? Just curious, because I have been hearing so many different things...

ice ken

HSC
eminee said:
Do you mean school as in the way your cohort performs in general or what? Just curious, because I have been hearing so many different things...
cohort is pretty important because there was this fag who was like in my chem n physics class he kept saying ahah ill pull u kunts down by doing shit. cause he didnt realli care anymore. so yeh teacher knew about it and told him to leeave class. he was geting like a 3/20 or maybe 5/20 for both.

eminee

HSC
I wish our school would do that - I have kids in my legal class who handed up blank booklets for the trials - the highest mark therefore was 87, while the lowest was like 27 or something. I wish something could be done...

volition

arr.
HSC
I don't think it's possible for one person to 'drag down' unless they actually outrank other people in the assessments and then get crap marks in the HSC exam.

ice ken

HSC
volition said:
I don't think it's possible for one person to 'drag down' unless they actually outrank other people in the assessments and then get crap marks in the HSC exam.
it is possible cause it drags ure av. mark for class down. + he mucks arounds in class fuking annoying us. talking calling name nonstop. hes a fullll faggot. i dont realli care about people who actually are trying but fail, i realli hate people who are not trying and failing and annoying people who are trying to study.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ice ken said:
it is possible cause it drags ure av. mark for class down. + he mucks arounds in class fuking annoying us. talking calling name nonstop. hes a fullll faggot. i dont realli care about people who actually are trying but fail, i realli hate people who are not trying and failing and annoying people who are trying to study.
could you actualyl type properly and clearly so that i know what you're blabbering on about
kthnxbai

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
f3nr15 said:
The work is probably more harder and any extension material is emphasised, I hope I am better off not in a selective school ...
Actually the harder work and the competition helps alot in the end. btw hi Simon(OP), yes your gonna get an pwnage UAI kk

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
one single person cant drag down an entire class because with some luck their marks will be so low they become an outlier. the corollary to that is that if someone is really smart, they'll do so well they become an outlier too.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
whats an outlier? do u mean that if an individual deviates too far from the average mark, he/she wont be counted as part of the school cohort?
if thats true, then thank God. we have a few idiots in our class who will do nothing but harm to us

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
exactly. but dont count on it - idiots usually pull their heads out of the sand just in time.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
those idiots - idiots forever. they won't even understand what your aforementioned expression is xD.

that said, is it better for these idiots to pull their heads out of the sand and get counted in our marks, or is it better for them just to score really low so their marks dont get counted and pull us down ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)