UBS Cadetship (1 Viewer)

lulu99

HSC
i think it was 16 make it into a cadetship rather than round 1 interview.
Is this for the Melbourne cadetship, or Sydney?
The UBS office in Melb is only around 100 people, and I was told that PCA interviewed 16 people, would cut that list down to 8, who UBS interviews and then UBS chooses 2.

spotty73

HSC
How many actually get the cadetship in each department in the Sydney office? was it 2 per department? And has anyone heard back from HR for second round UBS interviews with UBS staff?

lulu99

HSC
How many actually get the cadetship in each department in the Sydney office? was it 2 per department? And has anyone heard back from HR for second round UBS interviews with UBS staff?
Not sure re Sydney office, Melb is only taking 2 though. I was told UBS would reach out Tuesday or Wednesday to organise a second interview.

L3m0n

HSC
Not sure re Sydney office, Melb is only taking 2 though. I was told UBS would reach out Tuesday or Wednesday to organise a second interview.
How did you go with the interview? :)

tome23

HSC
not sure, I've done 3 with ubs and haven't heard back yet, but it is still a bit soon. Did you interview, if so how did it go?
When was your last interview? I've done a couple and haven't heard back yet.

tome23

HSC
How have you gone?

spotty73

HSC
How many do they take for global markets sydney? was it 2?

Grinder

HSC
I want to apply but I have no clue abt it
is it full time work or how many hours are you expected to work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)