Ufc/mma (1 Viewer)

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
I am the biggest UFC/MMA fan and Have been watching and following nonstop for the past 5 years. I must say that had to be the most bullshit and upsettting decision I have ever EVER witnessed. I felt soooooo sorrry for shogun. He destroyed machida from minute 1 yet the motherfucker fucking judges and the UFC management full fuck it all up. I know for a fact that Dana white and the Fertita brothers paid big money for this. I do not see HOW at all Machida won more than a round.

If you guys have seen the Bisping/Hammil fight, this is a million times worse. This is a title shot and for the belt!!!! I really felt soo sad after watching it. UFC wants to rake in the money and they know machida is a good poster boy and great attention bringing hence they full fix it all. I have lost all respect for machida for not even saying that he thought he clearly lost that fight. FUCKING SHOCKING. I HOPE RANDY COUTURE OR TITO ORTIZ OR CAIN VELASQUAZ OR DIEGO SANCHEZ FIGHT HIM AND FUCK
HIM UP BAD>

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I am the biggest UFC/MMA fan and Have been watching and following nonstop for the past 5 years. I must say that had to be the most bullshit and upsettting decision I have ever EVER witnessed. I felt soooooo sorrry for shogun. He destroyed machida from minute 1 yet the motherfucker fucking judges and the UFC management full fuck it all up. I know for a fact that Dana white and the Fertita brothers paid big money for this. I do not see HOW at all Machida won more than a round.

If you guys have seen the Bisping/Hammil fight, this is a million times worse. This is a title shot and for the belt!!!! I really felt soo sad after watching it. UFC wants to rake in the money and they know machida is a good poster boy and great attention bringing hence they full fix it all. I have lost all respect for machida for not even saying that he thought he clearly lost that fight. FUCKING SHOCKING. I HOPE RANDY COUTURE OR TITO ORTIZ OR CAIN VELASQUAZ OR DIEGO SANCHEZ FIGHT HIM AND FUCK
HIM UP BAD>
The difference is even that fight was a split decision, looks like we're going to get a STACKED card for UFC 108 with the middleweight, light heavy and heavyweight defended. I want to see Shogun fuck up Machida. The fight actually reminded me alot of Rampage vs Forrest

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
The difference is even that fight was a split decision, looks like we're going to get a STACKED card for UFC 108 with the middleweight, light heavy and heavyweight defended. I want to see Shogun fuck up Machida. The fight actually reminded me alot of Rampage vs Forrest
Exactly. Bisping/Hammil was split. This was unanimous. I must say however that the Rampage Griffin fight was much more close then this. In that fight you could at least argue that Forrest did more damage to Rampage than Rampage to Forrest. I knew as soon as Bruce buffer said 48-47 that they would give it to Machida because everything is fixed.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Shogun threw a tonne of leg kicks (48 hitting from 68) slowed Machida's mobility down and the damage was noticable on his ribs and legs kinda similar to Rampage vs Forrest where Forrest fucked Rampage's leg up.

Found something interesting:

Following his controversial unanimous decision over Mauricio “Shogun” Rua at UFC 104, UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida discussed the fight via phone with Sherdog.com’s Marcelo Alonso.

“I thought it was a very even and tough fight,” Machida said. “I had the opportunity to see the fight again and I thought I won four rounds and Shogun took the last one. Some people say he won the fourth and fifth round, but for sure I won at least the first three rounds. The American commentators were pretty much biased. If you see the fight without audio, you will probably see a different fight.

“Shogun was a great opponent and had a nice strategy. He deserves all my respect as a fighter, but I was superior. I had three or four chances to finish the fight, and he never put me in danger. I didn’t get (dazed) at any moment of the fight, but I put him in danger three or four times. He kicked my legs a couple of times, but he wouldn’t knock me out with that.”

Machida guaranteed that his disappointed expression immediately after the fight did not stem from a belief that he had lost.

“My leg started to hurt in the fifth round, and I was very upset that I couldn’t knock him out as I had planned,” Machida said. “I had two chances where I felt him really (dazed), but I lost it and I get really upset when I leave the decision in the judges’ hands.”

After confirming that he totally agrees with a rematch, Machida also addressed UFC President Dana White’s statement that he thought Shogun was the winner.

“Anyone who has a mouth can talk. I respect his opinion and I’m ready to fight Shogun or any other challenger UFC decides, but I would like to say that this fight was not judged by myself, my father or Anderson Silva,” Machida said. “This fight was judged by professionals, so I’m pretty much comfortable with the result.”

After taking two weeks vacation in Hawaii with his family, Lyoto is planning to return to his training routine in Belém.

“It’s time to celebrate the win and relax from the hard training routine,” he said. “After that I will check what happened to my hand (it’s hurt), if it needs some surgery, then analyze my mistakes in this fight carefully with my family to restart my training routine. No matter who is my next opponent, I’ll give some rest to my mind and body and return 100 percent to the training to get ready for my next challenge. If it’s Shogun again, I’ll study his game and make a different strategy to please the fans with a better fight.”

I have watched the fight again without audio, he did nothing except two flurries which didn't do enough to win either of the rounds, he landed 35% of the time compared to Shogun's 55%. How the fuck he can think he won four out of five rounds I'll never know.

As I was watching the Velasquez fight, I kept thinking he's got no hope of beating Lesnar nor Carwin. I'd like to see him fight Minotauro though.

Last edited:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Will definitely have tickets to UFC 110

That is awesome.

Edit: FUCK Soundwave on the same day

Last edited:

cwalker

HSC
My fav:

1. Thiago Silva
2. Forrest Griffin
3. Diego Sanchez
4. Anderson Silva
5. Lyoto Machida
6. Chuck Liddell
7. GSP
8. Rashad Evans
9. Rampage
10. BJ Penn
11. Matt Hughes
12. Brock Lesnar
13. Brandon Vera
14. Frank Mir
15. Michael Bipsing
16. Dan Hardy
17. Matt Serra
18. Jon Fitch
19. Keith Jardine
20. Tito Ortiz

Vaeth

HSC
On a lighter note..

AKIYAMA VS WAND IN AUS
I MIGHT BE GOING!! F* YEAH!

I and my friend have a bet going on Griffin vs Ortiz tonight. If Ortiz wins, he pays my ticket, vice versa.

I live in Melbourne, and I dont care if I have to go to sydney for a FREE ticket to the FIRST ufc match in Australia.

Mozza91

HSC
Good card tonight, Lil Nog was great, that douche Koscheck impressed aswell and was right about Hardy tbh decent main event although I had Tito 29-28 whoever had Forrest 30-27 was kidding Tito easily won Round 2 and I had him winning Round 1 aswell.
Oh and Wandy/Sexyiama will be the shit better then GSP/Hardy I know I'll definitely be going

Last edited:

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I'll watch UFC 106 later tonight after Ultimate fighter and I'll give my thoughts on everything

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Belated UFC 106 Review:

*Tito lost the fight because of his third round effort and then whinged afterwards.

*I hate Koscheck, fuck that guy. I hope Hardy or GSP knock his head off

*Lil Nog was awesome, please fight the winner of Rashad and Thiago

*Sotiropoulos looked absolutely amazing, Ground and Pound and Submissions were great

Update on Lesnar's Condition: In addition to mononucleosis, it was revealed that Lesnar was suffering from a serious intestinal disorder called Diverticulitis that would require a surgical procedure. After further diagnosis, on November 16 Lesnar underwent surgery to close a perforation in his intestine that had been leaking fecal matter into his abdomen, causing pain, abcesses, and overtaxing his immune system to the point that he contracted mononucleosis. From the level of damage to Lesnar's system, the surgeon guessed that the intestinal condition had been ongoing for around a year.

Btw: Ultimate Fighter can be seen on Fuel TV Sunday Nights 8:30

Mozza91

HSC
Unsuprisingly Big Country gets the win great KO
Jones was robbed, Kimbo's fight was a piece of shit but he has improved.
Most importantly Brendan Schaub's girlfriend is fucking hot.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Here's my quick rundown of TUF 10 Finale

*Jones wasn't robbed, he threw an illegal strike that is all, even though he is an awesome fighter
*Lidell vs Ortiz 3 has garnered absolutely fuck all of my interest
*Meathead is still a fuckhead
*Houston "merry-go-round" Alexander was shit, poor kimbo couldn't actively engage him and looked more shit then he actually it
*Titties got more titties
*Frankie Edgar will go far but he aint in top 5 of the division
*Nice knockout by Big Country

Mozza91

HSC
*Jones wasn't robbed, he threw an illegal strike that is all, even though he is an awesome fighter
*Frankie Edgar will go far but he aint in top 5 of the division
Just take a point off him he already had Hamill beat badly and it was a hollow victory for Matt
Agreed I really like Frankie but he's not big enough to be a real contender
Penn will destroy Sanchez on Sunday 1st Round TKO

Monstar

HSC
Been a while since i revisted this..

BJ is unbeatable at 155 imo.
Lil Nog is gonna be a force in the LHW.

And..

Rashad vs Silva. Its a bit of the lower rung of the 205 slug fest. not sure who too choose. Lets face it.. theres Machida, Shogun and Lil nog... then theres.. these guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)