Ufc/mma (1 Viewer)

Mozza91

HSC
Exphate said:
Anderson Silva.

That is all.
He's definatly the best middleweight but Rich Franklin will overtake him very soon also in different weight classes Fedor and Nog, Josh Barnett and maybe GSP are better

Mozza91

HSC
BreezerD said:
hmm I don't think any of those guys greatly outclass Silva, other than Fedor. Be nice to see him vs GSP though...

On a loosely-related note, www.brazilianjiujitsu.com.au

That's my plug :p
They don't greatly outclass him they are better imo
He vs GSP would be fantastic.
92 will be fantastic definatly ordering it Rampage vs Wanderlai and Griffin vs Evans plus Nog beating the shit out of Mir and you have a fantastic card

savio23q

Band
HSC
I only recently found out Brock Lesnar moved to UFC/MMA (whichever one it is) and damn, he is a MACHINE! He pretty much runs the place now.

A true beast.

Mozza91

HSC
savio23q said:
I only recently found out Brock Lesnar moved to UFC/MMA (whichever one it is) and damn, he is a MACHINE! He pretty much runs the place now.

A true beast.
MMA isn't a company it's the sport Mixed Martial Arts.
As for Lesnar he is huge and has plenty of potential but he isn't in the same league as guys like Fedor,Nog,Barnett,Cro Cop, Arlovski,Kongo the list goes on really

Last edited:

savio23q

Band
HSC
Mozza91 said:
MMA isn't a company it's the sport Mixed Martial Arts.
As for Lesnar he is huge and has plenty of potential but he isn't in the same league as guys like Fedor,Nog,Barnett,Cro Cop, Arlovski,Kongo the list goes on really
You seem to know your stuff.
Where do you watch these?
Is there a particular website you go to or do you have cable tv or something?

Mozza91

HSC
savio23q said:
You seem to know your stuff.
Where do you watch these?
Is there a particular website you go to or do you have cable tv or something?
I watch the odd PPV and fuel tv shows the ultimate fighter but mostly youtube or break for good knockouts

Numero Uno

HSC
lesnar had a cool 40 lbs on randy, and everybody still had him as the underdog even though he had the reach and strength advantage as well.

u dont become the wwe champion for no reason :p ...
nah he was a great wrestler during his college years as well

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Too much rolling around on the ground for my liking... but it's good to watch when you get 2 fighters that like to stand up.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
Anderson Silva.

That is all.
Haha, in UFC he is a machine, seen any of his Pride fights?

Fedor is p4p the best fighter on the planet, Lesnar still has a long ways to go and as said earlier Nog will beat Brock Lesnar, when they eventually meet

UFC 92 has a great fight card, I'm reallly looking forward to Rampage vs Silva fight most of all,a s there previous two encounters have been nothing short then awesome and Evans vs Griffin, with Evans gaining the light heavyweight title.

Two great fights I'm looking forward to is Arvlovski vs Fedor and Penn vs St Pierre in the coming months

BreezerD

HSC
what the hell? andrei arlovski and chieck congo do not far outclass brock... and i really dont like brock

there is a real absence of good super heavyweights in mma :( if only roger gracie would switch :p

anyway, bring on the nog show imo

on another note, how good are jacare / demian maia?!?!

kuytbird

HSC
The first ufc fight i watched was the whole youtube video (before removed by copyright) of the bonnar vs griffin matchupin UFC 1. Man that was a fight and a half.

Mozza91

HSC
kuytbird said:
The first ufc fight i watched was the whole youtube video (before removed by copyright) of the bonnar vs griffin matchupin UFC 1. Man that was a fight and a half.
First fight I saw in full was Tito vs Couture at 44 Randy really schooled him

BreezerD

HSC
UFC 1??? Are you nuts? Do you by any chance mean The Ultimate Fighter 1?

UFC 1 was in the 90s, and involved Royce Gracie smashing 300kg people whilst wearing a gi.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Yeah he meant Ultimate Fighter 1, and that is and always will be one of the best fights, in fact any forrest griffin fight is downright entertaining.

Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock is one of the better early UFC fights, there second fight was the whole reason the rounds were bought in, because in the early days it was either win by knockout or submission

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Fuck it, I'll double post, anyone check out Ultimate Fighter 8, the season looks really good, some good fights, did that big guy bleed or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)