UFO sighting in jerusalem (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
At first I thought it was a hoax but when I watched the entire video I couldn't believe my eyes!

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Aliens gonna come and take over.

Get in ya bunkers.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Interesting. Looked nonsensical and fake until it shot off.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I was in J-Slam in Oct and there are so many military/intelligence aircraft doing circles in the sky all day and all night and even if you couldn't see them you could hear them.

It was probz testing for some wizzbang new Israeli spy plane.

Having said that i can't watch the vid cos of my connection and it may be aliens checking out the cradle of civilization or studying the peaceful and harmonious cohabitation of Jews and Muslims. Cough.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: UFO sighting in jerusalem

I kind of believe this, but something is telling me it's phoney. *me continues watching the stars at night* ... -_-

when I first saw it I thought it was some dude with a flash light / white laser and just moving it up really fast at the end lol

riteshn

HSC
N/A

May be spy devices, capable of flying.

study abroad

Last edited:

yoddle

is cool
HSC

yes, "spy devices, but capable of flying" are often referred to as drones.

muhahahahahaha

HSC

At first i did think it was a hoax. I said to myself 'hey this shit happens all the time, it's just another phoney thing that some retard posted on the net to make them famous". Then I thought that maybe it was some sort of jet or aircraft or something, but jets cant just shoot up that quickly, it isnt possible. I found it quite strange how all of the videos were taken at exactly the same time and showed exactly the same thing. One of my parents works in IT, well he is a programming expert and he said that if it was a hoax, then a really complex program needs to be written. In his opinion, no one is going to actually bother in writing a program so complex just to fool people who look up vids on youtube.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)