uh oh (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
bro i cant be the only one who wakes up late and feels so guilty about it
I woke up at 10am today accidentally and literally cried like i'm not joking i cried.

IM STILL RELYING ON MY COHORT
At least ur cohort is good enough to rely on for fricks sakeeeeeee aaejfqek fil1jmqijqxlekf;qfjghu

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
SAMEMEEEEE and jsut sitting at my desk feels like i've done so much work but NO i've just wasted 6 hours ffs im so over this
if we on bos and we do this, pre much everyone will do this
ik friends who r gonna do rlly well and they still do this
so dont beat urself up for it just minimise
and rlly only the top tryhard/ sweats r gonna be studying all day effectively and getting 99.95 and stuff like that no point comparing urself to those people right.
also try to talk to ur friends who can support ur. Like for me ik top 15% for eng is b6 and all my friends say im easily in that range which is good support so i don't feel as bad about it anymore and i can just work more. idk how to explain it like but yeah.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
if we on bos and we do this, pre much everyone will do this
ik friends who r gonna do rlly well and they still do this
so dont beat urself up for it just minimise
and rlly only the top tryhard/ sweats r gonna be studying all day effectively and getting 99.95 and stuff like that no point comparing urself to those people right.
also try to talk to ur friends who can support ur. Like for me ik top 15% for eng is b6 and all my friends say im easily in that range which is good support so i don't feel as bad about it anymore and i can just work more. idk how to explain it like but yeah.
but when my dumber friends are calling me smart like it doesnt work

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
ok but when bio exists that crap is going in the drain
there's not even that much to remember tbh. Just go throuhg the memorisation stuff for a couple days and you'll be fine. Most of it comes down to do you understand the topics or not, anybody can memorise notes

band6yesplease

HSC
Fr my dad is trying to make plans to go camping and I need to organise a birthday thing because my birthday is mid exams and I'm like wtf I can't even think about how many days to English
and my little sister wants to watch movies with me and my dad wants to go water skiing and stuff and I have to keep saying "after hsc" but they look so sad cause also we're going to UNI next yr and i don't want to waste this time with them

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
and my little sister wants to watch movies with me and my dad wants to go water skiing and stuff and I have to keep saying "after hsc" but they look so sad cause also we're going to UNI next yr and i don't want to waste this time with them

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Doesn't have time to watch movies with sister but has time to waste on BoS... disgraceful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)