uh oh (2 Viewers)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
oh its in 4 days?? lol guys spend all ur time on english and ur other subjects bio doesnt matter trust. in fact, just forget mod 5 to 8 u wont need it for the hsc my teacher whos a bio nesa marker told me that they just base ur marks on how good ur nesa number is (if its even, odd, prime number, they like it if it has lots of 2s)
i hope you get a band 3
stfu. not even respectfully
L

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
english -> (4 days) -> mx2 (4 days) -> mx1 -> (7days) -> chem (messed up formatting lmao )
so i jus tneed to get english out of the way (eco is irrelevant atp)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
View attachment 40267
CAN THESE PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP ION IN BELIEVE IN MYSELF WHO ARE THEY TO INCLUDE 3 EXCLAMATION MARKS IN A PARAGRAPH AND MISTAKE MY CONSTANT STRESS FOR SUM THAT NEEDS "a little bit of advice"
Remember to take care of yourself Wollongong! I believe in you! Here's some final advide.

"Change ur pfp to king baldwin and u will get 99.95"

band6yesplease

HSC
CAN THESE PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP ION IN BELIEVE IN MYSELF WHO ARE THEY TO INCLUDE 3 EXCLAMATION MARKS IN A PARAGRAPH AND MISTAKE MY CONSTANT STRESS FOR SUM THAT NEEDS "a little bit of advice"
THEY SEND SO MANY EMAILS I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT STUPID SUSAN WHO GOT A 99.50 FUCK OFF FFS

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Remember to take care of yourself Wollongong! I believe in you! Here's some final advide.

"Change ur pfp to king baldwin and u will get 99.95"
ur so obsessed with a leprotic man its embarrassing, but i gotta hand it to u i get the hype. just watched a movie abt him and i deadass respect him, he was so ahead of his time in his way of thinking

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
ur so obsessed with a leprotic man its embarrassing, but i gotta hand it to u i get the hype. just watched a movie abt him and i deadass respect him, he was so ahead of his time in his way of thinking
If you're talking about kingdom of heaven I'm deadset watching it rn

king just died rip the goat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)