Ultimo TAFE (1 Viewer)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
Re: Ultimo, best TAFE?

like i said before in here or in the other ones...

ultimo has more asian people...
because they only want to go there because it is in the city!! like the whole night life...and over sea students because of that same reason and most of them live in city anyway!!

who knows...

7th Sign

HSC
Re: ultimo tafe anyone?

where the hell is ultimo lol

I am at st george tafe :D

im doing 2 courses a cert4(advertising) and a adv diploma(marketing) at the same time lol

man I know NO one in my course. but i know a few people at the same tafe but in different courses, like kids from my local area and shit ive met out. might give them a call if im by myself at lunch or something lol :(

Seriosuly every one on the info day like knew some one they were all in groups of 2 like friends and shit already hahah my course is like 75% girls aswell... I was just chilling their by myself then some chic full comes up and started talking about time tables and shit, she was like a full glamour aswell. I don't think it will be that hard to make friends at tafe just will be a bit crap the first few days i kinda got that feeling.

7th Sign

HSC

st george is alright...

soo many nice looking girls their..

teachers seem very good aswell...

some buildings seem a big dodgey but ay....some are new but so i think ill be fine...

no parking aswell its a totally bitch

Hanzo

HSC

wat da hell
y u doing 2 courses at once
wont dey clash?
dude marketing and advertising is pretty much da same shit

7th Sign

HSC

Hanzo said:
wat da hell
y u doing 2 courses at once
wont dey clash?
dude marketing and advertising is pretty much da same shit

nah man its like some special offer they had or some shit only 10 people outa the 40 got to do it...like you have to do a extra 5 hours a week of tafe but in the end you get the two certificates...they use some marketing classes as a basis for the advertising but i think they expand in the extra 5 hours ones :D

oh well least I will leave tafe with a advanced diploma in marketing and a certificate 4 in advertising :D

I just ahve to pass first :D I am aming for a credit average + I better get it

Hanzo

HSC

yes u are able to do that bcoz marketing and advertising is pretty much da same shiet !

advertising is just a little bit more fun

bumbo_hippo

HSC

Hanzo said:
u must love asian people
lol
sadly...i have to say that i am asian...
but they are rude...and talk really loud...and don't know english! hahah.....
im pretty much an asian totally white washed! :p

bumbo_hippo

HSC

7th Sign said:
where the hell is ultimo lol

I am at st george tafe :D

im doing 2 courses a cert4(advertising) and a adv diploma(marketing) at the same time lol

man I know NO one in my course. but i know a few people at the same tafe but in different courses, like kids from my local area and shit ive met out. might give them a call if im by myself at lunch or something lol :(

Seriosuly every one on the info day like knew some one they were all in groups of 2 like friends and shit already hahah my course is like 75% girls aswell... I was just chilling their by myself then some chic full comes up and started talking about time tables and shit, she was like a full glamour aswell. I don't think it will be that hard to make friends at tafe just will be a bit crap the first few days i kinda got that feeling.

ultimo is at central...
right next to UTS!

crimsonsabre

HSC
N/A

bumbo_hippo said:
sadly...i have to say that i am asian...
but they are rude...and talk really loud...and don't know english! hahah.....
im pretty much an asian totally white washed! :p
hey hey,
you should be proud to be asian! i'm asian.
there's this guy at my school he's indonesian and once he said to me, "i don't like to be called asian. i want to be an aussie."

it's not only you who's getting white washed but also, 'The Others'. -_-!

Anthrax

HSC
N/A

i'm at ultimo too.

part time all day wednesday i'm in the W building(the main one) so where about would i have lunch ?

bumbo_hippo

HSC

champ_sammy_19 said:
I'm going to Utimo, I start monday the 6th feb doing music industry business cert 3in G building.

hey!! im in building G toooooo~~ :p

bumbo_hippo

HSC

Anthrax said:
i'm at ultimo too.

part time all day wednesday i'm in the W building(the main one) so where about would i have lunch ?

well...your not in the main campus...
there is a gloria jeans outside building W....
or else you can take a walk to market city and eat something there...its like 5 min walk??

bumbo_hippo

HSC

crimsonsabre said:
hey hey,
you should be proud to be asian! i'm asian.
there's this guy at my school he's indonesian and once he said to me, "i don't like to be called asian. i want to be an aussie."

it's not only you who's getting white washed but also, 'The Others'. -_-!

i don't mind being asian!
its just that asians seem so rude and yeah~ snob-like...
i don't know...maybe because most of them are really rich!
im kind of snobby...because i get what i want when i want....because it buy them myself!! :p
and i think its really rude speaking your native language when you are with your friends that don't know what the hell you are talking about!! that is rude to the MAX!! and lots of peoples do that!!

i don't want to be called aussie either...because i'm not!! just because i have a australian passport doesn't mean i want to be australian either...
i mean john howard sucks to the MAX too....so either way...no matter where i am i will still find something that i totally hate about it!!
but out of the 4 countries i have lived in...america seems better!

CoFFee BreAk

HSC

Hey, you got company! I'm white washed as well! :D I haven't even commence my course, but the fact that I've been to Aussie before (and went to an HSC-based school in my country) kinda got me used to the Western custom (though I'm more familiar with the American style). I never really watched Asian flicks or even listen to their music.

Yup, I'm definitely with ya, crimsonsabre- that we should be proud to be Asian. But as bumbo_hippo has said it, it's kinda cranky to see people who only stick to their own Asian community and speaking their native language while others around them might feel uncomfortable about it. Well, you know what I mean. No offense to anybody.

Anyway, I guess it's back to Ultimo...

Last edited:

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC

bumbo_hippo said:
hey!! im in building G toooooo~~ :p
I'm on the 5 floor in G 15/ 16 where abouts are you? Maybe we should like meet up or sumthing..... Btw I'll be the girl wizzing around in a wheelchair :):p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)