Ummm, does anyone realise English is over for good? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
is nobody going to agree with me?
Maybe if you didn't make stupid judgements. If no one stayed around after HSC, then there would be no one who had done it to ask questions from. Which is one of the main reasons the BoS exists.

xtremedude

awesome member
HSC
hell yeah, i hate english so much that im going to start speaking chinese instead

aflrulz

Banned
HSC
Absolutezero said:
Maybe if you didn't make stupid judgements. If no one stayed around after HSC, then there would be no one who had done it to ask questions from. Which is one of the main reasons the BoS exists.
all i can say is i truly hope i am the one coming back to comment on an HSC forum long after i hav finished...

sounds like a constructive way to spend my time

yeh pritnep

Artemis.

HSC
Yay no more English! Best feeling ever.
I think I might go and get all my notes out of my sight now.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
all i can say is i truly hope i am the one coming back to comment on an HSC forum long after i hav finished...

yeh pritnep
The BoS is also used by uni students, you do realise this, don't you. Many use it to keep in contact with people they've developed friendships with. Others just want to extend their knowledge onto others, to help. Some might just have time to kill.

You don't know everyones motives, so you can't passed judgment on their actions.

hannnc

HSC
gcchick said:
Hell yeah!

Celebratory bonfire @ Tugun Beach, November 6th to burn all papers from this year. =]

The poor ozone layer!

warnieisthebest

HSC
aflrulz said:

yeh pritnep
i agree with aflrulz. seriously get a life pritnep. im over people who come back to school to try and give advice. thats what teachers are for. and doeas anyone know why Gilbert Grape wasnt one of the choices for section 1??? i got real confused and had to do witness but id never seen it.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Tim Flannery is a scientsit! He owns Science, not english!

aflrulz

Banned
HSC
warnieisthebest said:
i agree with aflrulz. seriously get a life pritnep. im over people who come back to school to try and give advice. thats what teachers are for. and doeas anyone know why Gilbert Grape wasnt one of the choices for section 1??? i got real confused and had to do witness but id never seen it.
cheers warnieisthebest,

absolutezero...what a name,says it all

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooot

Geohood

HSC
Someone in my school has finished the HSC already haha!! They have catholic studies, hospitality and some other shit..

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
absolutezero...what a name,says it all
Ah, obviously never heard the saying:
Zero the hero,
First the worst,
Second the...

:)

Listen, all I'm trying to say is you're just going out of your way to insult people, based on no real justifiable evidence. I haven't insulted you directly, and so I should be able to get the same respect from from you.

yehdatsrite

HSC
HSC BONFIRE!!!! in u go prospero....with all ur imaginative bullshit.....

definitely physical journey ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)