UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sufyan

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
There is no proof , eveidence required in Islamic science, what your madrassa educated Mullahs said is considered divine and true by muslims. That is why most of you are fooled into believeing their bullshit and even blew yourself up everyday. :rofl:
LOL, no evidence in Islamic Science? Your whole religion is based on Islam! RaMBaM (Maimonides for the non Ivrim) used Islamic Jurisprudential Techniques and theology in his compositions MIshneh Torah, Moreh Nevuchim and even the 13 Principles of Faith. Sadly, he used them 400 years after the first Islamic Jurisprudents did... So, please, take your silly propaganda based 'argument' away.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sufyan said:
LOL, no evidence in Islamic Science? Your whole religion is based on Islam! RaMBaM (Maimonides for the non Ivrim) used Islamic Jurisprudential Techniques and theology in his compositions MIshneh Torah, Moreh Nevuchim and even the 13 Principles of Faith. Sadly, he used them 400 years after the first Islamic Jurisprudents did... So, please, take your silly propaganda based 'argument' away.
Judaism existed 2000 years before Islam was founded by Muhammad. The basic principle of Monotheism of Islam is based on Judaism. Quran is a series of the Old Testament /Torah plagiarised by Islamic scholars 1000 years after those books were written. You can ask South Park Sheikh Halily for proof.:rofl:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
nathan71088 said:
"Your whole religion is based on Islam!" And in other news apparently Steven Hawking wrote his "Brief history of the Universe" before the big bang actually happened....worth a try wouldn't you say...oh yeh, you just did...
errr....wasnt it called a brief history of time?

sufyan

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Judaism existed 2000 years before Islam was founded by Muhammad.
Judaism exisited 2000 years before Islam? What Judaism? Pharaseeic Judaism? Seduceeic Judaism? Samaritan Judaism? Essene Judaism? Which Judaism do you refer to? Bearing in mind the TaNaCh gives many narrations of how 'monotheistic' the Jews were...

Clearly, my friend, your academic ability isn't quite there... So I am happy to take it down a notch. You know nothing about Islam but an handful of soundbites you have heard from NewsCorp. Even the AJN wouldnt publish the rubbish you propogate.

Id reccommend to you that you study your own religion - as well as any others you wish to speak about - before speaking. Until then, feel free to live in mediocrity, but at least don't propogate lies about something you know nothing about. :wave:

360flip

HSC
N/A
Hey guys! Think for a minute (for those who believe in religion just pretend) if religion didn't exist how would this whole situation turn out then?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
surfyan said:
Nonetheless, the world around us shows us many phenomena that establish a definitive proof for the existence of The Creator.
Sure it does.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Anti-Islamic sentiment...the product of a healthy society? Hardly.

Aryan, whilst I may agree with much of what you support/argue, I don't feel it in any way assists any efforts of religious harmony in BoredOfStudies which in turn affects Australian society because people take your pro-Israeli stance as an assumption that you are Jewish. Subsequently your Anti-Islamic remarks from a perceived Jewish perspective portray that the Jewish population is Anti-Islamic.

Your extremist views would not be supported by any Zionist movement. As the sole liberal western democracy in the entire Middle East I hope you as a supporter of Israel would alternately be seeking religious harmony and peace.

Wars have been raging between the two religions for so long, why bring it to Australia and why bring it to this forum?

Toda ve layla tov. [Hebrew for: Thanks and good night]

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sufyan said:
Judaism exisited 2000 years before Islam? What Judaism? Pharaseeic Judaism? Seduceeic Judaism? Samaritan Judaism? Essene Judaism? Which Judaism do you refer to? Bearing in mind the TaNaCh gives many narrations of how 'monotheistic' the Jews were...

Clearly, my friend, your academic ability isn't quite there... So I am happy to take it down a notch. You know nothing about Islam but an handful of soundbites you have heard from NewsCorp. Even the AJN wouldnt publish the rubbish you propogate.

Id reccommend to you that you study your own religion - as well as any others you wish to speak about - before speaking. Until then, feel free to live in mediocrity, but at least don't propogate lies about something you know nothing about. :wave:
Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people. The religion of the ancient Hebrews and their descendants the Jews, it is based, according to the Hebrew Bible, on a covenant between God and Abraham about 2000 BCE, and the renewal of the covenant with Moses about 1200 BCE. It is one of the first recorded monotheistic faiths, and it is one of the oldest religious traditions still practiced today. The values and history of the Jewish people are a major part of the foundation of other Abrahamic religions such as Christianity, Islam, as well as Samaritanism and the Bahá'�* Faith.(wikipedia)

Compared With

Islam is a monotheistic religion originating with the teachings of Muhammad, a7th centuryArab religious and political figure. (wikipedia)

Count from 2000 BC when judaism was founded to 7th century when Islam was founded. Islam is actually 2600 years younger than Judaism, 500 years younger than Christianity. You have No Originality whatsoever.

More like you forgot the origin of your own religion, a religion based on plagiarism of Judaism and Christianity. No wonder its followers are the cancer of the world ever since its inception.

Jared , I did not come here to promote peace, love blah blah blah, i said things as I see in its bare naked truth and I will stay that way. I did not encourage people to hate islam or promote violence, You are free to make your own opinion and I tell the truth as it happens and I will always be your source of uncensored information on Islam. They can go Jihad over my ass if they want to. :rofl:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
There is no proof , eveidence required in Islamic science, what your madrassa educated Mullahs said is considered divine and true by muslims. That is why most of you are fooled into believeing their bullshit and even blew yourself up everyday. :rofl:
quote]

Well, this just proves the fact that what you post are just lies. Seeing that you couldnt find proof to what you previously posted. Now... your babbling even more, about stuff that make no sense at all. ;)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:

Aryan, whilst I may agree with much of what you support/argue, I don't feel it in any way assists any efforts of religious harmony in BoredOfStudies which in turn affects Australian society because people take your pro-Israeli stance as an assumption that you are Jewish. Subsequently your Anti-Islamic remarks from a perceived Jewish perspective portray that the Jewish population is Anti-Islamic.

Your extremist views would not be supported by any Zionist movement. As the sole liberal western democracy in the entire Middle East I hope you as a supporter of Israel would alternately be seeking religious harmony and peace.

Wars have been raging between the two religions for so long, why bring it to Australia and why bring it to this forum?

Well, JaredR does have a point, I think that this is the time to start showing that BoredOfStudies should be a peaceful multicultural place. Aryan, Try not to bring personal problems here, becuase you start insulting others. People are than sadly forced to UNWILLINGLY reply to your posts with the same attitude and behaiviour that you express.
Looking forward to see some peace in this forum.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
You don't need to promote peace, love 'blah blah blah' - You just need to oppose Anti-Islamic sentiment. The views of a select few extremists should not be mistaken for the general concensus of the entire community.

The Jewish population has suffered persecution for millenia, and I'd like to think that it continue to be lessened, but also that a new scape goat not be found. Ie. Muslims.

It is true in fact that Israel has been targeted by surrounding Islamic governments, ever since its first day of creation where they were attacked fromm all sides including Jordan and Egypt. It is great to see peace agreements and allegiancy with both Jordan and Egypt. Islamic Jihad is rife against Israel, but this does not make all Muslim's supporters of this philosophy and often particularly those who live tens of thousands of kilometres away, say...in Australia?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
JaredR said:
Islamic Jihad is rife against Israel, but this does not make all Muslim's supporters of this philosophy and often particularly those who live tens of thousands of kilometres away, say...in Australia?
And these muslims in australia especially the one on this board are the ones who are calling for Israel to be wiped off the map and continually support terrorists acts against Israel.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
And these muslims in australia especially the one on this board are the ones who are calling for Israel to be wiped off the map and continually support terrorists acts against Israel.
nobody on this forum has, to my recollection, called for israel to be "wiped off the map".
however, someone on this forum has called for the nuclear decimation of all islamic countries. guess who?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JaredR said:

*applause*

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
You heard it from me, you heard it from everyone, hell you even heard it from someone whom you SUPPORT in your pitiful arguments, accusations and lies.

Either shut up or go away. Or do both.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
nobody on this forum has, to my recollection, called for israel to be "wiped off the map".
however, someone on this forum has called for the nuclear decimation of all islamic countries. guess who?
]

::cough::AryanBeauty::cough

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I hereby call for Israel to be wiped off the map.

Not that what's written on a map means shit anyway. Apparently, Palestine doesn't exist on some maps but it's clearly still there. I guess I'll have to wait for my buddy Amboudh Jabib Maouhmamadad of Iran to do the bidding of the world.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I hereby call for Israel to be wiped off the map.
I hereby call for all hypocritical left wing retards to be wiped from Australia.

Not that what's written on a map means shit anyway. Apparently, Palestine doesn't exist on some maps but it's clearly still there. I guess I'll have to wait for my buddy Amboudh Jabib Maouhmamadad of Iran to do the bidding of the world.
Palestine only ever existed on a map of the Ottoman Empire as a state.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
sufyan said:
No, Islam and its followers always have been and always will be retards, out of all the nations/religions on the face of the Earth, Muslims have contributed the least, if not negitively to human development.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bshoc said:
I hereby call for all hypocritical left wing retards to be wiped from Australia.
Please provide examples of my hypocracy. :)

bshoc said:
Palestine only ever existed on a map of the Ottoman Empire as a state.
You clearly missed the point. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)