UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
sufyan said:
Judaism exisited 2000 years before Islam? What Judaism? Pharaseeic Judaism? Seduceeic Judaism? Samaritan Judaism? Essene Judaism? Which Judaism do you refer to? Bearing in mind the TaNaCh gives many narrations of how 'monotheistic' the Jews were...

Clearly, my friend, your academic ability isn't quite there... So I am happy to take it down a notch. You know nothing about Islam but an handful of soundbites you have heard from NewsCorp. Even the AJN wouldnt publish the rubbish you propogate.

Id reccommend to you that you study your own religion - as well as any others you wish to speak about - before speaking. Until then, feel free to live in mediocrity, but at least don't propogate lies about something you know nothing about. :wave:
If you're serious about your faith, I'd recommend you study the first book of the Abrahimic faith, which states that those that praise Israel will be praised and those that curse Israel will be cursed ie. Genesis 12:3

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
Please provide examples of my hypocracy. :)
You claim to support democracy, secular society and scientific effort and yet you side with the exact opposites of those against a state which meets those benchmarks and that can barely be drawn out on a map.

You clearly missed the point. Good job.
Enlighten me.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I side with the "exact opposite" (assuming that Palestine isn't a democracy [WRONG], doesn't promote scientific effort [WRONG] and doesn't promote secular society) because, to simplfy the situation, they cop too much shit from an international bully. There comes a point when one should say to themselves, "Geez, hey, Israel might seem like a nice country but it kills thousands of civilians every year in an effort to increase its national borders/weed out ideologies. I guess they're nothing but rank, douchebags and that their behaviour has to stop." Being on the same ideological side as myself doesn't inherently mean that I have to side with them in this situation. Doing so would be hypocritical, shallow and highly unintelligent.

Enlighten me.
Point was that what appears on a map isn't important. You then went off and started talking about the historical boundaries of Palestine that appeared on maps. You lose.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I side with the "exact opposite" (assuming that Palestine isn't a democracy [WRONG]
Hear those rival factions shooting eachother up, suicide bombs going off and mortars killing civilians?

Truly the sights and sounds of a successful, peaceful democracy.

doesn't promote scientific effort [WRONG]
Name one thing we have today that wouldnt be there if it wasnt for the imaginary country you call "Palestine"

because, to simplfy the situation, they cop too much shit from an international bully.
Yeah because Israel copping daily threats and attacks from neightbors hundreds of times its size makes it the "bully"

There comes a point when one should say to themselves, "Geez, hey, Israel might seem like a nice country but it kills thousands of civilians every year in an effort to increase its national borders/weed out ideologies. I guess they're nothing but rank, douchebags and that their behaviour has to stop."
Why are you so certain that Israel is the agressor? And more importantly why does this matter ..

Being on the same ideological side as myself doesn't inherently mean that I have to side with them in this situation. Doing so would be hypocritical, shallow and highly unintelligent.
Yes it does, otherwise you side against your own stated values and become a hypocrite.

Point was that what appears on a map isn't important. You then went off and started talking about the historical boundaries of Palestine that appeared on maps. You lose.
And my point is that lines drawn on maps, whether in ink or in blood, are not to be underestimated.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
bshoc said:
No, Islam and its followers always have been and always will be retards, out of all the nations/religions on the face of the Earth, Muslims have contributed the least, if not negitively to human development.
On the contrary, You see, there are many Muslim scientists that invented many many things, that contributed to positive human development to this very day. You wont be able to exist nor will this modern world if these scientists didn’t invent the basics for you before hand. Below are a couple of links that list most of the arab/muslim scientists and what they have contributed. So please before you start saying things, please do some research first :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_scientists
http://www.muslimheritage.com/
http://www.ummah.net/history/scholars/index.html

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
bshoc said:
No, Islam and its followers always have been and always will be retards, out of all the nations/religions on the face of the Earth, Muslims have contributed the least, if not negitively to human development.

switch islam for judaism and muslim for jew and you get anti semitism :bomb:

these forums are turning into the youtube comments regarding apartheid in s.africa

http://community.boredofstudies.org...ivities/132361/article-muslim-inventions.html

just a post i put up earlier

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I hereby call for Israel to be wiped off the map.

Not that what's written on a map means shit anyway. Apparently, Palestine doesn't exist on some maps but it's clearly still there. I guess I'll have to wait for my buddy Amboudh Jabib Maouhmamadad of Iran to do the bidding of the world.
lol.

bshoc - go read some more leftist 'shit' - Noam Chomsky

Why are you so certain that Israel is the agressor? And more importantly why does this matter ..
Firstly Israel is the superpower in the region and they hold responsibilty for stability in that region anything that they do will be their fault. Hence they are the aggressor.

You claim to support democracy, secular society and scientific effort and yet you side with the exact opposites of those against a state which meets those benchmarks and that can barely be drawn out on a map.
And you side with state that has violated UN laws, and been called by many organistions as using inhumane methods, and also been called by many as a terrorist organisation. And recently compared to SA apartheid by the UN.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
bshoc said:
Hear those rival factions shooting eachother up, suicide bombs going off and mortars killing civilians?

Truly the sights and sounds of a successful, peaceful democracy.
Here I was thinking that a democracy was where a states citizens elect a leader/government, and that government takes control. How wrong I was. Clearly, in your awesome knowledge, you've explained justly and fully how a democracy is a country where there are no...suicide bombers, rival factions and bombs killing civilians. Hey, unless I'm mistaken, America has plenty of rival factions (LA gangs, for instance), bombs killing civilians (Timothy McVeigh) and suicide bombers (you win this round I guess), so is America therefore not a democracy?

Name one thing we have today that wouldnt be there if it wasnt for the imaginary country you call "Palestine"
'Sif productivity is what demonstrates whether a country is trying to acheive scientifically. It is, it's just that I'm sure the Palestinian government is having a hard time providing funds for scientific research when Israel is ripping up their farmlan, bombarding their countryside with missles and the US is lobbing massive trade sanctions on Palestine.

Yeah because Israel copping daily threats and attacks from neightbors hundreds of times its size makes it the "bully"
Hundreds of times my foot. Hey, then again, Palestine didn't try to invade a few countries willy nilly or launch air strikes on civilian neighbourhoods, did it?

Refer to:

Hotshot said:
Israel is the superpower in the region
Plus I'm pretty sure that it was Israel that invaded the Sinai peninsula a few decades ago, and launched a massive attack against Lebanon just last year. That seems pretty aggressive, wouldn't you say? Consider also that this is the recognised Israeli government that's been doing all that. I'm not exactly sure that the Palestinian government has all that much to do with suicide bombers in Israeli markets...

Yes it does, otherwise you side against your own stated values and become a hypocrite.
Lol. No, it doesn't.

And my point is that lines drawn on maps, whether in ink or in blood, are not to be underestimated.
And my point is that a country infringing on current borders post-WWII isn't to be underestimated.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
bshoc said:
If you're serious about your faith, I'd recommend you study the first book of the Abrahimic faith, which states that those that praise Israel will be praised and those that curse Israel will be cursed ie. Genesis 12:3
but they'll kill us:

"A heathen [Gentile] who pries into the Torah is condemned to death, for it is written, it is our inheritance, not theirs. (Sanhedrin 59a,Talmud, Sanhedrin. (1935). Soncino Edition. p.400.)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
A heathen is a person who doesn't acknowledge the G-d of Islam, Judaism and Christianity. (All of whom are the same entity.) A Heathen is not a Gentile. Please do some more research.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
JaredR said:
A heathen is a person who doesn't acknowledge the G-d of Islam, Judaism and Christianity. (All of whom are the same entity.) A Heathen is not a Gentile. Please do some more research.
hey dude, i didnt add or change anything thats how i found the actual quote. and since the refernce is given i assume thats what is written in the text which it cites. so to the eye of someone with an elementary understanding of the terms in the context of jewish traditional law, the two terms appear to be interchangable

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
i also see the quote as containing the term "goy", which is the equivalent of gentile

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JaredR said:
I never got the G*d thing, can someone explain?

watthedam

Liberator
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people. The religion of the ancient Hebrews and their descendants the Jews, it is based, according to the Hebrew Bible, on a covenant between God and Abraham about 2000 BCE, and the renewal of the covenant with Moses about 1200 BCE. It is one of the first recorded monotheistic faiths, and it is one of the oldest religious traditions still practiced today. The values and history of the Jewish people are a major part of the foundation of other Abrahamic religions such as Christianity, Islam, as well as Samaritanism and the Bahá'�* Faith.(wikipedia)

Compared With

Islam is a monotheistic religion originating with the teachings of Muhammad, a7th centuryArab religious and political figure. (wikipedia)

Count from 2000 BC when judaism was founded to 7th century when Islam was founded. Islam is actually 2600 years younger than Judaism, 500 years younger than Christianity. You have No Originality whatsoever.

More like you forgot the origin of your own religion, a religion based on plagiarism of Judaism and Christianity. No wonder its followers are the cancer of the world ever since its inception.

Jared , I did not come here to promote peace, love blah blah blah, i said things as I see in its bare naked truth and I will stay that way. I did not encourage people to hate islam or promote violence, You are free to make your own opinion and I tell the truth as it happens and I will always be your source of uncensored information on Islam. They can go Jihad over my ass if they want to. :rofl:
My friend, as you attempt to manifest ideas to invalidate Islam, the very evidence you attain is fictitious. Islam was not a religion based on Jewish ideology. You may wonder why some concepts in Islam run parallel with your concepts. The thing is, my dear friend, Islam came as a guidance to the people of Isreal, as they were on path of misguidance. So Islam, came in order to rectify the predicament the people of Isreal were in.

Now, the irony in all this is that the "Hebrew Bible" prophecies the coming of the prophet Muhammad (his name is not directly reffered to as Muhammad). The problem in this was that the prophet Muhammad was not from the family lineage that the people of Isreal preffered, hence refuse they refuse to accept his existance.

Muhammad was not a political figure, and did not fabricalte the religion that is Islam. Rather he was illiterate (at the time, only the rich could afford education, not beacuse he was igonrant) and yet God delivered, throught prophet Muhammad, a book so divine and so immaculate in its linguistics, that at the time no man could conjure up a chapter as beautiful as the Quran was written (during this context, the arabs were well known for thier poetry). Now how can one say that Islam was a fabrication by the prophet Muhammad.

Islam is not a religion that was founded from the Jewish teachings. It was a reminder, and yet you refuse to consent to such a notion. I suggest that before you deliver your next deceitful post, you attain your evidence from a source which is correct, but then again, "ignorance is bliss."

P.S. What is it you have against Arabs, how I would detest to be part of a religion that condones arrogance and racist perceptions. People study ancient History and Moderm History, but what about the time period in between? Islam!

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Withoutaface,

We are commanded to sanctify G-d's Name, as it says "And I shall be sanctified among the children of Israel"; and we are forbidden to desecrate it, as it says "And you shall not desecrate My holy name".f If anyone deliberately disobeys a commandment of the Torah he desecrates the Name, while if he abstains from transgression or performs a commandment without ulterior motives he sanctifies the Name.

It is forbidden to destroy a sacred place or sacred writings or to erase the name of G-d, as it says "And you shall wipe out their name (i.e., the name of idolatry) from that place; [but] you shall not do so to Ha-Shem your G-d". Similarly, it is forbidden to think or speak about sacred things in improper surroundings such as places where there is excrement or where people are nude.
Sorry I can't provide you with a reference as I have the document saved in word and it is about 90 pages worth all on Judaism Laws. Hope that answers your question. So basically, traditoinally speaking the only place you will find the word G-d written in full is in the Torah as it is believed that a holy book be so important that it never be removed/deleted. Whilst on the internet or on paper it may be.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
P.S. What is it you have against Arabs, how I would detest to be part of a religion that condones arrogance and racist perceptions. People study ancient History and Moderm History, but what about the time period in between? Islam!
Just to make it clear Judaism does not condone or endorse arrogance and racist perceptions of Islam or Arabs.

watthedam

Liberator
HSC
ayran beauty, mate how can you say that islam has information censored? This is something false. Islam has nothing to hide, we are here for all of humanity.

People fail to realise Islam rejects all form of terror, rather Islam encourages peace amongst fellow human beings. Islam condems all forms of terrrorism. Islam is a religion of peace.

Now for those who have the stereotype that muslims are rapists, murederers and dole bludgers, and so on, please note that they are all false.

It is compulsory upon every muslim to search for knowldege, to be the best in thier fields, and to not be beggars. All the aforementioned concepts are the cornerstone of what Islam is.

Muslims condem all forms of sexual and physical assault. So all those bad perceptions people have of muslims are false

Study Islam, not the people!!

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Well said whatthedam, it is a shame that a select minority have effect on the vast majority.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
watthedam said:
ayran beauty, mate how can you say that islam has information censored? This is something false. Islam has nothing to hide, we are here for all of humanity.

People fail to realise Islam rejects all form of terror, rather Islam encourages peace amongst fellow human beings. Islam condems all forms of terrrorism. Islam is a religion of peace.

Now for those who have the stereotype that muslims are rapists, murederers and dole bludgers, and so on, please note that they are all false.

It is compulsory upon every muslim to search for knowldege, to be the best in thier fields, and to not be beggars. All the aforementioned concepts are the cornerstone of what Islam is.

Muslims condem all forms of sexual and physical assault. So all those bad perceptions people have of muslims are false

Study Islam, not the people!!
Exactly, study islam not the people.....Excellent post.....I salute you mate :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)