UN envoy hits Israel 'apartheid' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

un 1

HSC
N/A
Indian Princess said:
Britain has been existing for more than 1000 years and is still the greatest country in the world. You arabs may cease to exist but Israel wont, thanks to allah's protection from murderous terrorists. You don't support violence but support those who commit violence :D

Israel/Palestine always have jewish population since 2500 years ago large or small , they have the right to form their own government. Whether they left israel or abandon it, does not give arabs exclisive rights. If arabs can conquer and claim Plaestine, so can jews conquer and claim the lands that have been their since 2500 years ago. There was no such 1000 gaps, even under ottoman jews always lived there except they have been outnumbered by arabs.

They never accepted your presence, they were forced to accept outsiders rule and occupation because of Arab/mameluk and Ottoman conquest. Just like Israel now got the land, by force. If any arab occupations were legal so is the current Israeli occupation.

Israel was assigned to jews 20 years before hollocaust by the British whether hollocaust occur or not is irrelevant. It was only a catalyst in its formation, speeding up the process.

It is well known that arabs will not accept jewish state on the other hand jewish interest were more important to the world powers than that of arabs. That does not give arabs absolute power to deny the formation of israel.

The law of war is that fighters fight eachother, if arabs want to follow the laws of war then why not fight Israeli soldeirs instead of blowing up buses, jet plane, school and cafe? If 3 million arabs can live inside Israel peacefully why cant israelis inside palestinian areas? Wanna swap settlements in palestine and arabs population inside Israel? :D

Aha a muslim person who don't even know whats written inside his Quran.

Those are interpretation of various Islamic scholars, idiot, no one said it is like a drama script.
More here From theHolyquran.org More from a muslim website of Quran translation online

You need to read your own Quran before you embarass yourself again. For your Information Criticism of Quran or Muhammad is Apostasy and Blasphemy punishable by Death in most islamic countries And remeber that before you critisize about state of Israel, Because it is assinged to jews according to your own God's word.
UK USA and France does not have any War guilt, they were not the one who persecute jews. If it was any to feel guilty it should be Germany and Nazi colloborators in various countries. USSR never tried to get rid of its jewish population, In fact it banned Jews from immigrating into Israel and prohibited them from leaving USSR. Most Jews from USSR immigrated to Israel only after 1985 when Soviet Union began liberalization and disintegrate in 1991.

So proud and arrogant that you cannot accept defeat by israel even after 50 years.
Very very few arabs a united pan arab country. In fact they hate eachother, the only thing that unite them is their common hatred of state of Israel. Egypt and Syria tried to form a United Arab Republic in 1958, it did not even last for 3 years because the they cannot tolerate each other's stench. None of the arab countries have good relations with each other, they all hate eachother, and suspect eachother and treat eachother with distrust. LOL they cannot even hold an Arab league meeting because of rivalry and hatred between various arabs leaders such as Gadhaffi of Lybia, Mubarak of Egypt and Saddam (RIP) of Iraq, Bashir of Syria, Abdullah of Jordan and Saudi Crown prince all anting to be the leader of arab world. Even if you cannot unite for a common enemy, yeah keep dreaming about Pan arab nation which will never exist. Don't even compare Pan-Arab with Germany.

Sorry I dont remember Palestine being recognised by UN :confused: it was only given OBSERVER status. USA, UK and your own country AUSTRALIA does not recognise the existence of such state called Palestine :rofl:

Hey man stop acting like a fool, people on this forum will think that u represent jews in general and will have a bad image of jewish people. People are meant to have a very very nice image of jews(no too sure about this). Anyway, do u have anofa account Indian Princess, bcz its statements are just as flippant, shallow and frivolous. Such racist, indiscrete denomentional comments are similar to ur posts.
Israel is a world recognized country existing from 197, whwnm it will cease to exist, or if is a question that we have to wait 4.
Some jews believe that the man-made creation of Israel wuld destroy it as it was not influenced by a divine decree, just made by a few laws, the holocaust, etc.
Jews themselves are divided in opinion wen it comes to the topic of Israel.

marwanjamiel

HSC
Indian Princess said:
Britain has been existing for more than 1000 years and is still the greatest country in the world. You arabs may cease to exist but Israel wont, thanks to allah's protection from murderous terrorists. You don't support violence but support those who commit violence :D
Here we go again. I NEVER SAID I SUPPORT TERRORIST GROUPS. Being against the existence of Israel does not mean I support terrorist groups. In the same way that supporting unions does not mean you support Labour.

Israel/Palestine always have jewish population since 2500 years ago large or small , they have the right to form their own government. Whether they left israel or abandon it, does not give arabs exclisive rights. If arabs can conquer and claim Plaestine, so can jews conquer and claim the lands that have been their since 2500 years ago. There was no such 1000 gaps, even under ottoman jews always lived there except they have been outnumbered by arabs.
Every country has had a large or small population of some kind of ethnic group all throughout history. The fact was that during the Ottoman empire, they were not simply "outnumbered" they were an irrelevant minority. If a single Jew remains there, does that mean that the Jews never left? I'm taking that you deny there was ever a Jewish Diaspora.

They never accepted your presence, they were forced to accept outsiders rule and occupation because of Arab/mameluk and Ottoman conquest. Just like Israel now got the land, by force. If any arab occupations were legal so is the current Israeli occupation.
If they never accepted our presence, would tehy have not resisted? In the same way that we resist against Israel because it got the land by force. Really, an occupation if the occupied population accepts it. The Jews did, but the Arabs did not.

Israel was assigned to jews 20 years before hollocaust by the British whether hollocaust occur or not is irrelevant. It was only a catalyst in its formation, speeding up the process.
You completely missed my arguement here, you simply restated what your previous arguement was. Read my arguement again.

It is well known that arabs will not accept jewish state on the other hand jewish interest were more important to the world powers than that of arabs. That does not give arabs absolute power to deny the formation of israel.
Of course they have absolute power to deny the formation of Israel. All the states in that region are Arab. Two thirds of the people living inside the land of Palestine in 1947 (Even after mass Jewish illegal immigration) were Arabs. The UN general assembly simply does not have the authority to do what it pleases in a region such as that without the support of the Arabs. The result would be never ending conflict, which is what happened.

The law of war is that fighters fight eachother, if arabs want to follow the laws of war then why not fight Israeli soldeirs instead of blowing up buses, jet plane, school and cafe? If 3 million arabs can live inside Israel peacefully why cant israelis inside palestinian areas? Wanna swap settlements in palestine and arabs population inside Israel? :D
When Hezbollah took 2 Israeli SOLDIERS (what you want) as prisoners of war, they were still spoken about as terrorists.
The reason 3 million Arabs live in Israel peacefully is because they are not held up higher in the population. Israeli settlements have Jewish-only roads linking them, Palestinians are not allowed to come inside them, and the Israel military exercises authority of not only the settlement, but the vicinity of it. Many settlements are also built on privately owned Palestinian land, and the Jews living there did not ASK to come in (like Israeli-Arabs did) but came in forcefully. That is why Israelis can't live peacefully inside Palestinian areas. Makes sense if you ask me.

Aha a muslim person who don't even know whats written inside his Quran.

Those are interpretation of various Islamic scholars, idiot, no one said it is like a drama script.
More here From theHolyquran.org More from a muslim website of Quran translation online
You need to read your own Quran before you embarass yourself again. For your Information Criticism of Quran or Muhammad is Apostasy and Blasphemy punishable by Death in most islamic countries And remeber that before you critisize about state of Israel, Because it is assinged to jews according to your own God's word.
To be honest here, my Quran (Translated from Arabic by J.M. Rockwell) is simply numbered differently, for reasons unknown. That verse is found 2 verses lower. However, this was Moses telling his people, we do not disagree that he told them that. However, by "his people" we take it as meaning those who worship God, and we believe that us Muslims are the successors. Remember, the Quran was an extension of the Torah and the Bible. Also remember that before Muslims prayed towards Mecca, we prayed towards Jerusalem, which was where Muhammed ascended to Heaven and hell, and that is the reason we built the Al-Aqsa mosque.
Also, never forget this : Religion has no place in modern politics.

UK USA and France does not have any War guilt, they were not the one who persecute jews. If it was any to feel guilty it should be Germany and Nazi colloborators in various countries. USSR never tried to get rid of its jewish population, In fact it banned Jews from immigrating into Israel and prohibited them from leaving USSR. Most Jews from USSR immigrated to Israel only after 1985 when Soviet Union began liberalization and disintegrate in 1991.
UK, US and France all felt guilt because they let the holocaust happen. This links back to a speech given by Netanyahu recently regarding Iran and Ahmedinejad, where he says "I call upon the world, the world that let the holocaust happen last time, to stop another one from happening".
Of course, the USSR quickly came to regret its decision. This is why it reversed its position soon after its vote, and sided the Arabs.

So proud and arrogant that you cannot accept defeat by israel even after 50 years.
Very very few arabs a united pan arab country. In fact they hate eachother, the only thing that unite them is their common hatred of state of Israel. Egypt and Syria tried to form a United Arab Republic in 1958, it did not even last for 3 years because the they cannot tolerate each other's stench. None of the arab countries have good relations with each other, they all hate eachother, and suspect eachother and treat eachother with distrust. LOL they cannot even hold an Arab league meeting because of rivalry and hatred between various arabs leaders such as Gadhaffi of Lybia, Mubarak of Egypt and Saddam (RIP) of Iraq, Bashir of Syria, Abdullah of Jordan and Saudi Crown prince all anting to be the leader of arab world. Even if you cannot unite for a common enemy, yeah keep dreaming about Pan arab nation which will never exist. Don't even compare Pan-Arab with Germany.
Wrong. Most Arabs wish for a Pan-Arab country, it is our leaders, installed by the West that cannot work with one another.
Tell me please, how does a Pan-Arab state differ from Germany? Don't give me a hollow "don't even compare" threat without saying why it is different.

Sorry I dont remember Palestine being recognised by UN :confused: it was only given OBSERVER status. USA, UK and your own country AUSTRALIA does not recognise the existence of such state called Palestine :rofl:
So then it should be okay that the Arabs do not recognise Israel? Read the UN partition plan, it created both a Jewish and an Arab state, it did not give all the land to Israel.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
I question AryanBeauty's Jewishness or Israeli Citizenship.

In his warped mind he could be an opposer of Israel and the Jews and has created this whole extremly Anti-Arabic, Anti-Islamic identity to misrepresent the Jewish people.
PULLLEEEEEZZZZZ.....

HSC
marwanjamiel said:
Here we go again. I NEVER SAID I SUPPORT TERRORIST GROUPS. Being against the existence of Israel does not mean I support terrorist groups. In the same way that supporting unions does not mean you support Labour.
You are in denial , you already said you have the same ideal and values as those of hamas, hizbollah and islamic jihad.

Every country has had a large or small population of some kind of ethnic group all throughout history. The fact was that during the Ottoman empire, they were not simply "outnumbered" they were an irrelevant minority. If a single Jew remains there, does that mean that the Jews never left? I'm taking that you deny there was ever a Jewish Diaspora.
They might not be irrelevant in arab eyes, they are clearly relevant to the eyes of world power and thats why they had Israel created especially for them. In fact by the time israel gained independence 32% of the population in palestine/Israel west of Jordan river were jews. I did not deny there was jewish diaspora, there are jewish diaspora everywhere and that does not mean all jews left Israel altogather. Israel/Palestine always have Jewish inhabitants.

If they never accepted our presence, would tehy have not resisted? In the same way that we resist against Israel because it got the land by force. Really, an occupation if the occupied population accepts it. The Jews did, but the Arabs did not.
Jews resisted all attempts of occupation of Israel by foreign powers. They fought against Assyrians, babylonians, Egyptians, Persians, Romans, Greek, Crusaders, Arabs and turks. The bible is full of stories about jewish wars with such foreign powers. Jews fought against islamic invaders they fought when it was war time, they did not go fighting forever against innocent civlians like arabs did. They fought in the battle fields against soldeirs and that is the rule of the war. In some cases they resisted till every person was killed by their enemy, they fought bravely but they were out numbered and overpowered by empire such as romans, greek, persian and arabs and now it is their turn. Accept it.

Of course they have absolute power to deny the formation of Israel. All the states in that region are Arab. Two thirds of the people living inside the land of Palestine in 1947 (Even after mass Jewish illegal immigration) were Arabs. The UN general assembly simply does not have the authority to do what it pleases in a region such as that without the support of the Arabs. The result would be never ending conflict, which is what happened.
Oh they have absolute power then where was that power? :rofl: If they have the power Israel would have not been formed. If UN General Assembly does not have the power then would it be illegal to create new countries in the future such as soon to be created Kosovo which has always been an integral part of Serbia now its going to be a new country with albanian population?

When Hezbollah took 2 Israeli SOLDIERS (what you want) as prisoners of war, they were still spoken about as terrorists.
The reason 3 million Arabs live in Israel peacefully is because they are not held up higher in the population. Israeli settlements have Jewish-only roads linking them, Palestinians are not allowed to come inside them, and the Israel military exercises authority of not only the settlement, but the vicinity of it. Many settlements are also built on privately owned Palestinian land, and the Jews living there did not ASK to come in (like Israeli-Arabs did) but came in forcefully. That is why Israelis can't live peacefully inside Palestinian areas. Makes sense if you ask me.
Well Hezbollah are terrorists is nt it? Even the Australian Government decalred them terrorist , no question about that. You cannot contribute money to Hizbollah because they are terrorist organization. Everyday tens of thousands of Palestinian went into Israel and settlements to work, stop lying that Israel did not allow palestinian to visit those places. Settlements are restricted areas because palestinian always tried to kill settlers and that is the only reason. If they did not tried to kill settlers there would be no check point, no security wall etc. By the way Non-Muslims are not allowed to visit Mecca and Medinah, arent you muslims racist? Should we ban muslims from visiting Sydney and Melbourne what do you think? That is exactly what you did to non muslims in the two Saudi cities.

To be honest here, my Quran (Translated from Arabic by J.M. Rockwell) is simply numbered differently, for reasons unknown. That verse is found 2 verses lower. However, this was Moses telling his people, we do not disagree that he told them that. However, by "his people" we take it as meaning those who worship God, and we believe that us Muslims are the successors. Remember, the Quran was an extension of the Torah and the Bible. Also remember that before Muslims prayed towards Mecca, we prayed towards Jerusalem, which was where Muhammed ascended to Heaven and hell, and that is the reason we built the Al-Aqsa mosque.
Also, never forget this : Religion has no place in modern politics.
Aha I'm right aint cha? I know more about your own Quran than a muslim himself. I do not think Quran chapters and verses are numbered differently, I looked at all online Quran site and they all have the same chapter and verses, you are making it up to save your ass. Moses was a Jew and the leader of the Jews and he talked to his people who were Jews there was NO muslim at that time, moron. STOP making it up. He was telling the jews to enter into the promised land. He did not speak for the future muslims who would come 1500 years. Your arguments are falling apart, first you did not even know the correct chapter and verse second trying to claim Moses speak for Muslims Bwaha ha ha. Even Christians came before muslims on the line.

UK, US and France all felt guilt because they let the holocaust happen. This links back to a speech given by Netanyahu recently regarding Iran and Ahmedinejad, where he says "I call upon the world, the world that let the holocaust happen last time, to stop another one from happening".
Of course, the USSR quickly came to regret its decision. This is why it reversed its position soon after its vote, and sided the Arabs.
It was a tragic incident but the creation of Israel was the intention of the British long before the holocaust as already outlined in Balfour Declaration in 1917. That is 22 Years before Holocaust happened. Holocaust was the most important catalyst in the formation of Israel but NOT the main reason. Whether it happen or not, Israel will exist because it should. USSR regretted because Israel refused to be its satellite state.

Wrong. Most Arabs wish for a Pan-Arab country, it is our leaders, installed by the West that cannot work with one another.
Tell me please, how does a Pan-Arab state differ from Germany? Don't give me a hollow "don't even compare" threat without saying why it is different.
Yeah my point being your corrupt and power hungry leaders. Western powers did not install your leaders. Gaddhafi, Bashir and Mubarak are not installed by western powers. This article from wiki sums it up

The high point of the pan-Arab movement was in the 1960s, when the movement was spearheaded by Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser, but pan-Arabism was strongly hurt by the Arab defeat by Israel in the Six Day War :D and the inability of pan-Arabist governments to generate economic growth. By the late 1980s, pan-Arabism began to be eclipsed by Islamist ideologies. It continues however, to exert a strong influence and nostalgic influence in Arab print media and intellectual circles, particularly in the Levant.

If Syria and Egypt who spearheaded Pan Arabism cannot stay together for 3 years , chances of 15?+ arabs countries united are less than absolute zero.

The difference with Germany under Bismarck is arabs don't have Bismarck like leaders. Arabs have no will power to force a change in their own country (hell they can't even get rid of mass murderer such as Saddam without foreign help!). No arabs countries have a country like Prussia to lead the pack. Arabs people are backward comapred to germans. Arabs people are more obsessed with their religion than their own personal lives or freedom. How is it gonna happen? Is Egypt gonna invade Saudi Arabia to start with? LOL. If you aim something like EU style union then that have more possibility than a pan-arabic nation.

Don't forget it is NOT israel's fault that arabs countries are so disunited and cannot even have good relations among each other. It is your fault.

So then it should be okay that the Arabs do not recognise Israel? Read the UN partition plan, it created both a Jewish and an Arab state, it did not give all the land to Israel.
Arabs already recognised Israel , Egypt and Jordan does , because they are wise enough to do that. UN and all countries of the world except arab ones recognise Israel. There is an Israeli Embassy in Canberra but theres no Palestine Embassy LOL cause there is no such state called Palestine! I don't see a palestine seat in the UN general Assembly members seat. They sit there like visitor and are only given Observer status.

I did not said UN gave all lands to jews, its divided but Arabs lose their lands because of their greed, they wanted it all and lose it all. Thanks to the generousity of Israeli government they are getting it back and you should say thank you nicely :D

ZabZu

HSC
marwanjamiel said:
Israeli settlements have Jewish-only roads linking them, Palestinians are not allowed to come inside them.
There are no Jewish-only roads. The roads your thinking of were built exclusively for Israelis. Israeli Arabs whether they are Muslim, Christian, etc are free to use them.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
ZabZu said:
There are no Jewish-only roads. The roads your thinking of were built exclusively for Israelis. Israeli Arabs whether they are Muslim, Christian, etc are free to use them.
Yes but Palestinians aren't allowed to go on these roads though.

JayB

HSC
ok, so the new term is israeli only roads.

like how you need authorisation to enter a country that you dont belong to?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
JayB said:

Yes, but there's also the debate thats the Israelis unethically (note that i didn't use unlawful) took the land from the palestinians. So its arguably their land too.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Exphate said:
It all comes down to this - Israel has the land now.

End of story.
I suppose, but people aren't going to stand up for it, especially those whose land got taken from them.

Goes to show how screwed up the world is.

And yeah, End of Story.

marwanjamiel

HSC
Indian Princess said:
You are in denial , you already said you have the same ideal and values as those of hamas, hizbollah and islamic jihad.
Do not spin what I said. I admitted that I am against the existence of Israel, and said that there are probably other values that link with mine, for instance the opposition against Fatah corruption. However, I can tell you that for one, I am a SECULAR Muslim. I don't pray five times a day, in fact I don't even know how to. Also, the fact that I am against violence proves that I am not supportive of the values you are trying to imply I support in order to blacken my face, that is, supportive of terrorism.

They might not be irrelevant in arab eyes, they are clearly relevant to the eyes of world power and thats why they had Israel created especially for them. In fact by the time israel gained independence 32% of the population in palestine/Israel west of Jordan river were jews. I did not deny there was jewish diaspora, there are jewish diaspora everywhere and that does not mean all jews left Israel altogather. Israel/Palestine always have Jewish inhabitants.
I already spoke about this. There is no point repeating your arguments, it will not tire me out. 32% of the land of Palestine was Jewish at the time of Independance, and yet, it gained half of the land. ON TOP OF THIS, was the fact that the vast majority of those Jews came from the aliyahs to Israel starting in the 1890s. These came because Zionist Jews wished to found a new state, and by simply bunching up in one area of the world, they could wash away the indigenous ethnic group and make the land their own.
Also, the fact Jews lived there continuously is irrelevant if they did not live there in significant numbers continuously. This was already spoken about when I spoke of how just because a single Jew lives there, it does not mean that "Jews" in general live in that area. Just about every single ethnic group lives in every single country, there is no such thing as an entirely homogenous country. So your argument of Jews having always lived in Palestine is a hyperbole.

Jews resisted all attempts of occupation of Israel by foreign powers. They fought against Assyrians, babylonians, Egyptians, Persians, Romans, Greek, Crusaders, Arabs and turks. The bible is full of stories about jewish wars with such foreign powers. Jews fought against islamic invaders they fought when it was war time, they did not go fighting forever against innocent civlians like arabs did. They fought in the battle fields against soldeirs and that is the rule of the war. In some cases they resisted till every person was killed by their enemy, they fought bravely but they were out numbered and overpowered by empire such as romans, greek, persian and arabs and now it is their turn. Accept it.
Their turn? So you say that after they got killed, its now their turn to kill others and we have 2 "accept it"? I'm sorry, but you're not going to do this without a fight.
Also, you are rewriting history. Ever heard of the Al Hambra fortress in Spain? Built at the time of the Arabian Empire? This was a site where Jews and Muslims fought TOGETHER, not against each other. Why would Jews, who you are saying were at war with the Arabs, fight alongside us?

Oh they have absolute power then where was that power? :rofl: If they have the power Israel would have not been formed. If UN General Assembly does not have the power then would it be illegal to create new countries in the future such as soon to be created Kosovo which has always been an integral part of Serbia now its going to be a new country with albanian population?
Entirely different scenario. Regarding the former Yugoslavia, that dissolution was made with people who had lived in Kosovo for a multitude of generation, they were not recent mass immigrants wishing to create a new nation for themselves. It is also different in that the region had agreed to the creation of Kosovo, it was unlike the creation of Israel which was disputed by every nation in the region.
They have absolute power in principle, not in practice. You should know that in international politics, the West does not "play by the rules". Yet, you expect the Arabs to play by the rules of war. However that is beside the point. It is self evident that the fate of a country and of a region must be decided by the people of that region, however action took place without their input. Nations in Europe and the Americas decided what should happen thousands of miles away from themselves, and for interests of their own. Nations do not act unless it is in their self interest. The fact is, if Israel wanted to "live in peace" with its neighbours, it should have asked whether it was okay to move into the neighbourhood first.

Well Hezbollah are terrorists is nt it? Even the Australian Government decalred them terrorist , no question about that. You cannot contribute money to Hizbollah because they are terrorist organization. Everyday tens of thousands of Palestinian went into Israel and settlements to work, stop lying that Israel did not allow palestinian to visit those places. Settlements are restricted areas because palestinian always tried to kill settlers and that is the only reason. If they did not tried to kill settlers there would be no check point, no security wall etc. By the way Non-Muslims are not allowed to visit Mecca and Medinah, arent you muslims racist? Should we ban muslims from visiting Sydney and Melbourne what do you think? That is exactly what you did to non muslims in the two Saudi cities.
How is not allowing Muslims into Mecca and Medinah racist? Islam is not a race. These are two cities which, in history, were corrupted by the dispertion of non-Muslims. There was a time when the Kaaba was used to house 300 idols. We are not going to simply change our religion to seem more "modern", if Christianity had a rule, coming straight from Jesus, that non-Christians cannot visit the Vatican, I would respect that.
Also, do not simply lump all of the actions of a terrorist groop as terrorist. If Hassan Nasarallah buys a bucket of chicken, that is not terrorist. Therefore, taking 2 Israeli soldiers prisoner is not a terrorist act, this is playing by the "rules of war". You also should not mind that they were using them as "bargaining chips" for the release of Palestinian prisoners, Israel is the king of playing that game. It uses the entire West Bank and everyone inside it as a bargaining chip, you said it yourself earlier (under the guise of AryanBeauty).

Aha I'm right aint cha? I know more about your own Quran than a muslim himself. I do not think Quran chapters and verses are numbered differently, I looked at all online Quran site and they all have the same chapter and verses, you are making it up to save your ass. Moses was a Jew and the leader of the Jews and he talked to his people who were Jews there was NO muslim at that time, moron. STOP making it up. He was telling the jews to enter into the promised land. He did not speak for the future muslims who would come 1500 years. Your arguments are falling apart, first you did not even know the correct chapter and verse second trying to claim Moses speak for Muslims Bwaha ha ha. Even Christians came before muslims on the line.
Do you wish that I photocopy the page in my Qu'ran and show it to you? As I said, I was mystified by it myself.
The definition of a Muslim, as believed by Muslims, are those that believe that there is only a single God. So really, Moses and others were Muslims. We believe however that the Jewish and Christian scripts were corrupted, and the perfection and final revelation came in Muhammed.

It was a tragic incident but the creation of Israel was the intention of the British long before the holocaust as already outlined in Balfour Declaration in 1917. That is 22 Years before Holocaust happened. Holocaust was the most important catalyst in the formation of Israel but NOT the main reason. Whether it happen or not, Israel will exist because it should. USSR regretted because Israel refused to be its satellite state.

Yeah my point being your corrupt and power hungry leaders. Western powers did not install your leaders. Gaddhafi, Bashir and Mubarak are not installed by western powers. This article from wiki sums it up

The high point of the pan-Arab movement was in the 1960s, when the movement was spearheaded by Egyptian leader Gamal Abdel Nasser, but pan-Arabism was strongly hurt by the Arab defeat by Israel in the Six Day War :D and the inability of pan-Arabist governments to generate economic growth. By the late 1980s, pan-Arabism began to be eclipsed by Islamist ideologies. It continues however, to exert a strong influence and nostalgic influence in Arab print media and intellectual circles, particularly in the Levant.

If Syria and Egypt who spearheaded Pan Arabism cannot stay together for 3 years , chances of 15?+ arabs countries united are less than absolute zero.

The difference with Germany under Bismarck is arabs don't have Bismarck like leaders. Arabs have no will power to force a change in their own country (hell they can't even get rid of mass murderer such as Saddam without foreign help!). No arabs countries have a country like Prussia to lead the pack. Arabs people are backward comapred to germans. Arabs people are more obsessed with their religion than their own personal lives or freedom. How is it gonna happen? Is Egypt gonna invade Saudi Arabia to start with? LOL. If you aim something like EU style union then that have more possibility than a pan-arabic nation.

Don't forget it is NOT israel's fault that arabs countries are so disunited and cannot even have good relations among each other. It is your fault.
Hold on, you just highlight a quote that says the Arabs losing to Israel weakened the Pan-Arab front, and yet you now say it is not Israels fault.
Yes, Arabs do not have Bismarck like leaders, NOW. We are backward, NOW. Who said we are backwards in 200 years? 500? 1000? Ever heard of the dark ages? That was at a time when the brain drain was FROM Europe TO the Middle East. Yet 1000 years later it has reversed. The same can happen. Do not try to simply make bold generalized, rigid assumptions such as Arabs ARE backward and CANNOT agree with each other. A leader like the Prophet Muhammad united us, and we shall be united again, whether it is when I am alive or not.
Also, you should remember that the Maghrib and Arabian Peninsula are still under leaders installed by the West. The others lost their western installed through military coups, as the military was the only group organized enough to remove them. We are still left with leadership problems.

Arabs already recognised Israel , Egypt and Jordan does , because they are wise enough to do that. UN and all countries of the world except arab ones recognise Israel. There is an Israeli Embassy in Canberra but theres no Palestine Embassy LOL cause there is no such state called Palestine! I don't see a palestine seat in the UN general Assembly members seat. They sit there like visitor and are only given Observer status.
Egypt and Jordan recognise Israel because they sold out on the united Arab front. Yes, of course there is not state called Palestine. EVER HEARD OF THE OCCUPIED TERRITORIES? Like seriously, what are we arguing about? The whole point we are arguing is WHY IS THERE NO NATION CALLED PALESTINE.

I did not said UN gave all lands to jews, its divided but Arabs lose their lands because of their greed, they wanted it all and lose it all. Thanks to the generousity of Israeli government they are getting it back and you should say thank you nicely :D
What, is Israel our parent our something? Taking away our privileges because we're greedy, and then giving it a big thank you when it forgives us? What kind of world are you imagining?

marwanjamiel

HSC
JayB said:

Thats the point. The roads are not built in Israel, but in the occupied Palestinian territories. Palestinians should not need authorisation to go on roads inside their own country

HSC
marwanjamiel said:
I already spoke about this. There is no point repeating your arguments, it will not tire me out. 32% of the land of Palestine was Jewish at the time of Independance, and yet, it gained half of the land. ON TOP OF THIS, was the fact that the vast majority of those Jews came from the aliyahs to Israel starting in the 1890s. These came because Zionist Jews wished to found a new state, and by simply bunching up in one area of the world, they could wash away the indigenous ethnic group and make the land their own.
Also, the fact Jews lived there continuously is irrelevant if they did not live there in significant numbers continuously. This was already spoken about when I spoke of how just because a single Jew lives there, it does not mean that "Jews" in general live in that area. Just about every single ethnic group lives in every single country, there is no such thing as an entirely homogenous country. So your argument of Jews having always lived in Palestine is a hyperbole.
Jews gained half of the land most of them are Negev desert unpopulated and unwanted by arabs, all the best agricultural lands along the Jordan river valley are given to arabs. Israel would willingly trade its land with arabs if it had the choice at that time. They are NOT happy but they want to live in peace and accepted the partition. Greedy arabs don't and went on to International Court Of Justice yet their case was thrown out. More example why Israel have not only politcal rights to exist but also Legal rights to exist. Arabs are not idigenous land owners of the land, they immigrated into Israel just like Israelis does now. Just because they lived in large numbers longer does not give them indigenous status. Israel always have jewish population they were not majority since Arab and turkish invasion however they were there and are the rightful owner since 3000 years ago.

Furthermore, have you ever thought how australia is formed? A bunch of Europeans came here and formed a country without consulting aboriginals and you are reaping the fruit of those Europeans hard work. Israel can do exactly the same , move into Israel and form its nation whether arabs like it or not.

Their turn? So you say that after they got killed, its now their turn to kill others and we have 2 "accept it"? I'm sorry, but you're not going to do this without a fight.
Also, you are rewriting history. Ever heard of the Al Hambra fortress in Spain? Built at the time of the Arabian Empire? This was a site where Jews and Muslims fought TOGETHER, not against each other. Why would Jews, who you are saying were at war with the Arabs, fight alongside us?
Yes its Israeli turn to rule the land that is rightfully theirs, they had been robbed of their home lands by various empire because they were not strong enough to defend it. Now they are strong enough to defend from any foreign invasion as proved by various Israeli-Arab war. Whether Jews and Arab fought together 1000 years ago is irrelevant in today's israeli-Arab conflict.

Entirely different scenario. Regarding the former Yugoslavia, that dissolution was made with people who had lived in Kosovo for a multitude of generation, they were not recent mass immigrants wishing to create a new nation for themselves. It is also different in that the region had agreed to the creation of Kosovo, it was unlike the creation of Israel which was disputed by every nation in the region.
Albanians only moved into Kosovo after the balkans areas was ruled by Ottoman turks. If the UN is able to create a country out of Serbia, It can also create a country , Israeli state out of the arab dominated middle east and it did. Besides Jewish Mass migration happened 50-100 yrs ago inst it time to forget and forgive, jews do not complain how arabs came to Israel 1000 yrs ago and over populate them ;)
They have absolute power in principle, not in practice. You should know that in international politics, the West does not "play by the rules". Yet, you expect the Arabs to play by the rules of war. However that is beside the point. It is self evident that the fate of a country and of a region must be decided by the people of that region, however action took place without their input. Nations in Europe and the Americas decided what should happen thousands of miles away from themselves, and for interests of their own. Nations do not act unless it is in their self interest. The fact is, if Israel wanted to "live in peace" with its neighbours, it should have asked whether it was okay to move into the neighbourhood first.
What the west says is the rule at that time . They were the power and what they did is right and must be obeyed. That is the law of nature. The fate of Israel was decided by Israelis by declaring independence and there is nothign wrong with decision made by US or Europe because that is what powerful country does throughout history and till today. That is the point of being a Superpower country., the ability to impose your rule upon others and enforce it. No matter how unfair it might seem USA and state of Nauru will never be equal. By the way, I don't rememember early colonist asking the aborigines in Australia if it is OK to move into their neighbourhood. I don't remeber spaniard asking the Incas if they can move into South america. They do it because they can. Compared to this Jews actually have Birth right, religious right, legal rights and political rights to create state of Israel, all were done according to the law and agreed by UN.

How is not allowing Muslims into Mecca and Medinah racist? Islam is not a race. These are two cities which, in history, were corrupted by the dispertion of non-Muslims. There was a time when the Kaaba was used to house 300 idols. We are not going to simply change our religion to seem more "modern", if Christianity had a rule, coming straight from Jesus, that non-Christians cannot visit the Vatican, I would respect that.
Then how come critisizing Islam are called racist, why am I called racist for critisizing muslims/islam? From now on you muslims can stop calling me racist for my anti-muslim rhetoric. So it is perfectly fine for muslims to discriminate non muslims and banned them from visiting their two cities on religious grounds, are you implying that religion is more important than political and security since palestinians were prohibited from visiting certain settlement areas on political and security grounds? In my opinion security of life is more important than religion especially the one i despised.
Also, do not simply lump all of the actions of a terrorist groop as terrorist. If Hassan Nasarallah buys a bucket of chicken, that is not terrorist. Therefore, taking 2 Israeli soldiers prisoner is not a terrorist act, this is playing by the "rules of war". You also should not mind that they were using them as "bargaining chips" for the release of Palestinian prisoners, Israel is the king of playing that game. It uses the entire West Bank and everyone inside it as a bargaining chip, you said it yourself earlier (under the guise of AryanBeauty).
kidnapping of 2 soldiers is a terrorist acts simply because the people who did it are terrorists, they are not soldiers, they are islamic terrorists. if it was Lebanese Army then its an act of war. They were not intended to be used as bargaining chip for palestinian but for their fellow hizbollah terrorists jailed in Israel. Oh well too much bargain they lost 1200 people in the process. Good bargain eh!

Do you wish that I photocopy the page in my Qu'ran and show it to you? As I said, I was mystified by it myself.
The definition of a Muslim, as believed by Muslims, are those that believe that there is only a single God. So really, Moses and others were Muslims. We believe however that the Jewish and Christian scripts were corrupted, and the perfection and final revelation came in Muhammed.
Yes Photocopy and attach it here. Whether you believe Judaism or X-tianity is corrupt have nothing to do with the selected verse. He simply was speaking to the people he was leading at that time, telling them what God said. There is no other interpretation that he was speaking to muslims which will exist 1000 years later and tell muslims to go into Israel and occupy the land! NOT even by islamic scholars. lol

Hold on, you just highlight a quote that says the Arabs losing to Israel weakened the Pan-Arab front, and yet you now say it is not Israels fault.
Yes, Arabs do not have Bismarck like leaders, NOW. We are backward, NOW. Who said we are backwards in 200 years? 500? 1000? Ever heard of the dark ages? That was at a time when the brain drain was FROM Europe TO the Middle East. Yet 1000 years later it has reversed. The same can happen. Do not try to simply make bold generalized, rigid assumptions such as Arabs ARE backward and CANNOT agree with each other. A leader like the Prophet Muhammad united us, and we shall be united again, whether it is when I am alive or not.
Also, you should remember that the Maghrib and Arabian Peninsula are still under leaders installed by the West. The others lost their western installed through military coups, as the military was the only group organized enough to remove them. We are still left with leadership problems.
I can only wish you Good Luck on your Pan-arab ideology, perhaps after the death of all the current leaders who cant even sit together for a meeting today, or when arabs are not obsessed with religion and instead realize human rights and freedom are more important than praying five times a day or when they stop rioting over a piece of cartoon. Or when Saudis and Kuwaitis stopped treating Egyptians and Sryrians like slaves .

Egypt and Jordan recognise Israel because they sold out on the united Arab front. Yes, of course there is not state called Palestine. EVER HEARD OF THE OCCUPIED TERRITORIES? Like seriously, what are we arguing about? The whole point we are arguing is WHY IS THERE NO NATION CALLED PALESTINE.
See arabs accepted israel :D because they know its better to be at peace than at war especially the ones you cannot defeat. yes i heard of occupied territories but sadly its not a State yet as in Political terms, it does not exist as of now.

What, is Israel our parent our something? Taking away our privileges because we're greedy, and then giving it a big thank you when it forgives us? What kind of world are you imagining?
Yes because when you are given something its nice to say thank you. it's a common courtesy and it does not cost anything :)

Last edited:

marwanjamiel

HSC
Indian Princess said:
Jews gained half of the land most of them are Negev desert unpopulated and unwanted by arabs, all the best agricultural lands along the Jordan river valley are given to arabs. Israel would willingly trade its land with arabs if it had the choice at that time. They are NOT happy but they want to live in peace and accepted the partition. Greedy arabs don't and went on to International Court Of Justice yet their case was thrown out. More example why Israel have not only politcal rights to exist but also Legal rights to exist. Arabs are not idigenous land owners of the land, they immigrated into Israel just like Israelis does now. Just because they lived in large numbers longer does not give them indigenous status. Israel always have jewish population they were not majority since Arab and turkish invasion however they were there and are the rightful owner since 3000 years ago.
Most of the coast was given to the Jews, it was a lose-lose situation, except for the Jews, who won. The Arabs did not want to "trade" they were given only 50% of the land while they were 67% of the population, that is simply unfair, the Jews were given too much. If they wanted to live in peace, why did groups like the Irgun emerge? Why does Israel still celebrate the bombing of the King David Hotel?
Really, you are calling indigenous as if it means living there from the beginning of time. Really, if you live in a land for 1000 years as the vast majority of people, you are indigenous to that land. The definition works for the Maori, who literally ate the people who originally lived in New Zealand 1000 years ago, and yet the Maori are considered the indigenous people of New Zealand.
Jews were not just "not the majority" they were a VERY SMALL MINORITY. Arabs have always been living in Europe, as a VERY SMALL MINORITY. We do not deserve our own nation in Europe, and to be frank every Arab who thinks they should implement sharia law etc. just irritates me.
The case was not "thrown out" it was narrowly declined. The fact is, all nations act out of self interest. We cannot accept the decision of outside countries acting out of their self interest to decide out fate. This is WHY there is violence in the Middle East. You are answering all your own questions like "why are the Arabs such meanies? Why can't they just be nice and play?"
Also you made a typo in your last sentence. It is not "are the rightful owner since 3000 years ago" but "are the rightful owner 3000 years ago". Spot the difference.

Furthermore, have you ever thought how australia is formed? A bunch of Europeans came here and formed a country without consulting aboriginals and you are reaping the fruit of those Europeans hard work. Israel can do exactly the same , move into Israel and form its nation whether arabs like it or not.
Those Europeans hard work? More like Europeans reaping the fruit of my parents hard work. My parents work for their money, Europeans collecting from centrelink, with their paycheck funded by my parents tax dollars, do not.
See, you are once again looking back into an irrelevant world. The world has gotten past Imperialism since after WWII. Israel cannot simply be the new Empire in the world, remember that all empires crumbled. Also remember other fighters, such as the Maoris, fought against the British and they eventually had to settle with a peace treaty. These were a people who had not even discovered metal.
Also remember this, Europe is quite ashamed of its colonial past, they realised they could not act in the social Darwinist belief that they are somehow "superior" to others, because that is simply untrue.

Yes its Israeli turn to rule the land that is rightfully theirs, they had been robbed of their home lands by various empire because they were not strong enough to defend it. Now they are strong enough to defend from any foreign invasion as proved by various Israeli-Arab war. Whether Jews and Arab fought together 1000 years ago is irrelevant in today's israeli-Arab conflict.
If you are so strong, then take suicide bombings like a man. Do not complain when Arabs resist, they have all the right to resist occupation, it says so in the Geneva Convention. Of course, I am against civilian targetting, but even when Israeli soldiers are targetted, you still call them terrorists.

Albanians only moved into Kosovo after the balkans areas was ruled by Ottoman turks. If the UN is able to create a country out of Serbia, It can also create a country , Israeli state out of the arab dominated middle east and it did. Besides Jewish Mass migration happened 50-100 yrs ago inst it time to forget and forgive, jews do not complain how arabs came to Israel 1000 yrs ago and over populate them ;)
You completely missed my point, you do this so many times that I think you do it on purpose. The Balkan states in the region AGREED that creating Kosovo is a wise decision, hence why there is peace there. Nations in the Middle East did not, hence why there is no peace there. It was a selfish and unwise decision made by the world to inflict its will on a people who do not what it to be inflicted upon them.
Jews left the land of Palestine long before the Arabs came, the Arabs were not the ones responsible for the Diaspora.

What the west says is the rule at that time . They were the power and what they did is right and must be obeyed. That is the law of nature. The fate of Israel was decided by Israelis by declaring independence and there is nothign wrong with decision made by US or Europe because that is what powerful country does throughout history and till today. That is the point of being a Superpower country., the ability to impose your rule upon others and enforce it. No matter how unfair it might seem USA and state of Nauru will never be equal. By the way, I don't rememember early colonist asking the aborigines in Australia if it is OK to move into their neighbourhood. I don't remeber spaniard asking the Incas if they can move into South america. They do it because they can. Compared to this Jews actually have Birth right, religious right, legal rights and political rights to create state of Israel, all were done according to the law and agreed by UN.
Who said it must be obeyed? The West. What if we don't want to obey it? Well then roll your sleeves up, we're not Africa, we are not going to give up without a hard, long, bitter fight. Do not think that after only 50 years we will give up, we will never stop till our land is returned. We reject the presence and influence of non-Middle Eastern countries in the Middle East, we do not recognise their authority in carving up our region how they please.
Of course thats the point of being powerful, but you need to realise that Arabs are not like the Aborigines. Arabs do not take being abused and robbed. So whether you like it or not, if you mess with an Arab, do not expect to be treated lightly. I am not using this as Arab rallying rhetoric, but as a cultural fact. Arabs are, culturally, fighters and are very patient. We can wait however long it takes for the West to collapse, but we will be resisting the whole way.
Birth rights and religious rights, I try to be professional during debates, but really here I have to say LOL. NOBODY believes in your birth and religious rights. There are 15 million Jews out of 6.5 billion people. Meanwhile, there are 1.2 billion Muslims who believe their religious right is control of the Holy Land. Feel free to live in the land of Palestine, but don't think you can rule it.

Then how come critisizing Islam are called racist, why am I called racist for critisizing muslims/islam? From now on you muslims can stop calling me racist for my anti-muslim rhetoric. So it is perfectly fine for muslims to discriminate non muslims and banned them from visiting their two cities on religious grounds, are you implying that religion is more important than political and security since palestinians were prohibited from visiting certain settlement areas on political and security grounds? In my opinion security of life is more important than religion especially the one i despised.
You are not being Racist, when you criticise Arabs you are being racist. However, you are being islamophobic. If Jews get a suave term such as Anti-Semitic, then we get our own one.
Yes, in the two holiest places on Earth, religion is far more important than politics. I can't see any reason for you to go to Mecca or Medina. I can actually see you on the streets of Mecca preaching Anti-Islamic propaganda, going through the process of corrupting the Holiest Mosque that happened thousands of years ago. Remember, it was Abraham who built the Kaaba, he built it for the worship of the one and only God. Don't go against Abraham now.

kidnapping of 2 soldiers is a terrorist acts simply because the people who did it are terrorists, they are not soldiers, they are islamic terrorists. if it was Lebanese Army then its an act of war. They were not intended to be used as bargaining chip for palestinian but for their fellow hizbollah terrorists jailed in Israel. Oh well too much bargain they lost 1200 people in the process. Good bargain eh!
This is the sweeping generalisation made by Zionist propaganda. Kidnapping 2 soldiers is not a terrorist act. How is it a terrorist act? By that definition, groups such as the Irgun were terrorists. As were people like Menachem Begin! Wow, following on from the Zionist logic, you will eventually find that both Palestinians and Israelis are just as bad as each other, both support and elect terrorists.
Whether it was for Palestinians, Hezbollah fighters, whatever, they were to be used as bargaining chips. At least Hezbollah only uses 2 soldiers, rather than 3.5 million people and the entire West Bank as a bargaining chip.
I really admire the way you feel a sort of victory when you state how many Arabs died in a conflict. Do not be surprised when Palestinians cheer after a suicide bombing, because they are just as dumb as you, and are experiencing the same emotions you feel when you hear of many Arabs dying.

Yes Photocopy and attach it here. Whether you believe Judaism or X-tianity is corrupt have nothing to do with the selected verse. He simply was speaking to the people he was leading at that time, telling them what God said. There is no other interpretation that he was speaking to muslims which will exist 1000 years later and tell muslims to go into Israel and occupy the land! NOT even by islamic scholars. lol
It has everything to do with the selected verse. The entire point of Islam is that we believe that the ancient "Jews" of that time were actually Muslims. Islam in its common usage is people who follow the Prophet Muhammed, however, in intra-Muslim usage, it included the previous "Jews" and "Christians", their religions were later corrupted and became their present form, deviating from the original script.
Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant. If you will quote from the Qu'ran, you have to play by the rules of Islam.

I can only wish you Good Luck on your Pan-arab ideology, perhaps after the death of all the current leaders who cant even sit together for a meeting today, or when arabs are not obsessed with religion and instead realize human rights and freedom are more important than praying five times a day or when they stop rioting over a piece of cartoon. Or when Saudis and Kuwaitis stopped treating Egyptians and Sryrians like slaves .
This is a huge generalisation of Arabs. Most Arabs do not pray 5 times a day nor did they riot over the cartoon.
Of course the current leaders will die, its not like they will live forever, most are very old anyway. Look back in history. I already spoke of the dark ages.
I wonder by the way, what would happen if I drew a Rabbi carrying a swastika, and published it in the SMH. Of course you would say that you would peacefully ask for it to be retracted. That is exactly what the Arabs did, and they were rejected. So they protested peacefully, and were ignored. Eventually, it turned into riots. I am sure that the editor of that newspaper KNEW that the cartoon would stir people up, its not like he was caught by surprise. Yet he published it anyway, I wonder what his intentions were?
Also, you should be thankful I am Pan-Arabist. I will let you know that Pan-Arabism is a secular ideology, different to Pan-Islamism. If you think that Islamism is bad, why are you so much more hardline against Pan-Arabism? It is because Pan-Arabism is where the Arabs will regain their strength and Israel will lose its own.

See arabs accepted israel :D because they know its better to be at peace than at war especially the ones you cannot defeat. yes i heard of occupied territories but sadly its not a State yet as in Political terms, it does not exist as of now.
Arabs? More like 2 governments, not even the people support peace with Israel.
Somehow, Israel has tried to just keep the Palestinian state in a limbo, making so that it is not occupied and yet not a state, meaning its rights are absolutely nothing. I am sorry, but that isn't the case. The Palestinians are displaced people from their land of origin, whether it was a nation or not. The land was OCCUPIED by Israel from Syria and Jordan, hence it is OCCUPIED. Thats why it is called the OCCUPIED territories. It is full of Arabs that, if it was part of Israel, are living under apartheid. Or, if it is not part of Israel, are under apartheid, as Israeli only roads and settlements etc. are all not allowed to be used by Palestinians.

Yes because when you are given something its nice to say thank you. it's a common courtesy and it does not cost anything :)
They were never given anything. Israel stole the meat and threw back the bones.

HSC
marwanjamiel said:
Most of the coast was given to the Jews, it was a lose-lose situation, except for the Jews, who won. The Arabs did not want to "trade" they were given only 50% of the land while they were 67% of the population, that is simply unfair, the Jews were given too much. If they wanted to live in peace, why did groups like the Irgun emerge? Why does Israel still celebrate the bombing of the King David Hotel?
The coasts were given to jews because arabs don't want the coast and they don't know how to surf the waves of the beautiful beaches of israel and they are scared of water therefore those lands were given to Israel who can turn it into a beautiful cosmopolitan holiday resorts and cities. Arabs are given the fertile lands of jordan river valley where they can continue the only occupation known to them animal grazing and farming. That is fair. Israel does not celebrate bombing of King David Hotel on national or government level. It is celebrated by certain section of society particularly ultra orthodox in their own capcity with no involvment of Israeli Government whatsoever. Furthermore, King David Hotel bombing did not target Arabs. It targeted the British Military and Administration. Furthermore I saw arabs celebrating the death of 1200 lebs , cheering and dancing on the street of beirut.

jews lived in Israel 3000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 1000 years ago, 500 years ago, 100 years ago, 50 years ago, and still lives there today. Therefore they are the only indigenous people of Israel.

Really, you are calling indigenous as if it means living there from the beginning of time. Really, if you live in a land for 1000 years as the vast majority of people, you are indigenous to that land. The definition works for the Maori, who literally ate the people who originally lived in New Zealand 1000 years ago, and yet the Maori are considered the indigenous people of New Zealand.
Maori are indigenous because there are no other people who live in New Zealand before them. Similarly, Jews are indigenous of Israel because they lived there since 3000 years ago, continously and there are no other ethnic group that lived in Israel continously, all other tribe canaanites, edomite, hit, philistine were long gone and they don't even exist anymore. Arabs are just visitors who happen to stay long term.

Jews were not just "not the majority" they were a VERY SMALL MINORITY. Arabs have always been living in Europe, as a VERY SMALL MINORITY. We do not deserve our own nation in Europe, and to be frank every Arab who thinks they should implement sharia law etc. just irritates me.
Jews were majority until arabs arrived there and multiply like pigs as they did in lebanon now; during mameluk and Ottoman empire rule of palestine and Israel. They outnumbered jews but it does not make them indigenous, they are indigenous of arabia not Israel/palestine.

The case was not "thrown out" it was narrowly declined. The fact is, all nations act out of self interest. We cannot accept the decision of outside countries acting out of their self interest to decide out fate. This is WHY there is violence in the Middle East. You are answering all your own questions like "why are the Arabs such meanies? Why can't they just be nice and play?"
Also you made a typo in your last sentence. It is not "are the rightful owner since 3000 years ago" but "are the rightful owner 3000 years ago". Spot the difference.
Whether its narrowly defeated or hugely defeated, it shows Israel have legal rights, sanctioned by UN and International Court of Justice while arabs have none to support their oppisition of creation of Israel. Whether there are Jews in the middle east or not, arabs are vicious people as iraq shows. They are killing their own people, Jordan killed 10000000000000000000 palestinians. Syria killed 1000000000000000 of its own people. Lybia , Algeria, Egypt, killed and oppressed 10000000000000000 of its own people. Lebanese almost killed all of their own people. Whether Israel is there or not does not change the true nature and characters of arabs in the middle east.

Those Europeans hard work? More like Europeans reaping the fruit of my parents hard work. My parents work for their money, Europeans collecting from centrelink, with their paycheck funded by my parents tax dollars, do not.
See, you are once again looking back into an irrelevant world. The world has gotten past Imperialism since after WWII. Israel cannot simply be the new Empire in the world, remember that all empires crumbled. Also remember other fighters, such as the Maoris, fought against the British and they eventually had to settle with a peace treaty. These were a people who had not even discovered metal.
Yes, If it was not European Colonists hard work you will not be living in a country called australia. This is relevant because Europeans can come and establish a country in Australia, inhabited by Aborigines. Jews can come to Israel and establish their own country.
Also remember this, Europe is quite ashamed of its colonial past, they realised they could not act in the social Darwinist belief that they are somehow "superior" to others, because that is simply untrue.
They are not ashamed to be powerful and advanced and establish such great nations such as USA, Canada, Argentina. Australia, Mexico, Brazil by their own accord. They are still enjoying the legacy of their greatness since colonial times. Brits, USA, France, Russia are those great imperialist powers that are still powerful even today.

If you are so strong, then take suicide bombings like a man. Do not complain when Arabs resist, they have all the right to resist occupation, it says so in the Geneva Convention. Of course, I am against civilian targetting, but even when Israeli soldiers are targetted, you still call them terrorists.
Israel is NOT complaining, it is always arabs who cry and whine to UN all the time. Just look at this board the amount of thread started by those angry arabs is bizzare. Israel have been enduring ruthless arab terrorists attacks since its creeation and it is NOT complaining, it do what it can to protect itself that is why west bank peace wall were built. Continue your suicide bombings and Israel will conitnue building the wall. Lets not complain :D

You completely missed my point, you do this so many times that I think you do it on purpose. The Balkan states in the region AGREED that creating Kosovo is a wise decision, hence why there is peace there. Nations in the Middle East did not, hence why there is no peace there. It was a selfish and unwise decision made by the world to inflict its will on a people who do not what it to be inflicted upon them.
Jews left the land of Palestine long before the Arabs came, the Arabs were not the ones responsible for the Diaspora.
Kosovo is inside Serbian territory, they are consulted but they dont agree with the creation of Kosovo as an Independent state. Whether Serbia like it or not it will be created in the next few years, as recommended by UN. Similarly whether arabs like it or not Israel was created by UN because it protects the minority jews from the vicious and murderuous arabs who want to eat those jews alive. Similarly, Serb will not be able to massacre albanians in Kosovo again, once the new country is created.

Who said it must be obeyed? The West. What if we don't want to obey it? Well then roll your sleeves up, we're not Africa, we are not going to give up without a hard, long, bitter fight. Do not think that after only 50 years we will give up, we will never stop till our land is returned. We reject the presence and influence of non-Middle Eastern countries in the Middle East, we do not recognise their authority in carving up our region how they please.
Of course thats the point of being powerful, but you need to realise that Arabs are not like the Aborigines. Arabs do not take being abused and robbed. So whether you like it or not, if you mess with an Arab, do not expect to be treated lightly. I am not using this as Arab rallying rhetoric, but as a cultural fact. Arabs are, culturally, fighters and are very patient. We can wait however long it takes for the West to collapse, but we will be resisting the whole way.
Birth rights and religious rights, I try to be professional during debates, but really here I have to say LOL. NOBODY believes in your birth and religious rights. There are 15 million Jews out of 6.5 billion people. Meanwhile, there are 1.2 billion Muslims who believe their religious right is control of the Holy Land. Feel free to live in the land of Palestine, but don't think you can rule it.
Since you are weaker than western nations, if you do not obey you must suffer. if you keep your hateful attitude towards western order, you will pay the price. You do not reject the presence and influence of western nation in the middle east. Saudi Arabia, bahrain, UAE and Kuwait specifically invited USA to station its troops into those countries. Egypt is bankrupt in a day without american aid. Dubai is a ghost town without its western expatriat workers. Waiting for the west to collapse? LOL Jesus will come before that :D So basically you have no chance of ever regaining those glorious days 1200 years ago where you roam the middle east, north africa, Spain, India and balkans and drink the blood off innocent people like a vampire.

You are not being Racist, when you criticise Arabs you are being racist. However, you are being islamophobic. If Jews get a suave term such as Anti-Semitic, then we get our own one.
Yes, in the two holiest places on Earth, religion is far more important than politics. I can't see any reason for you to go to Mecca or Medina. I can actually see you on the streets of Mecca preaching Anti-Islamic propaganda, going through the process of corrupting the Holiest Mosque that happened thousands of years ago. Remember, it was Abraham who built the Kaaba, he built it for the worship of the one and only God. Don't go against Abraham now.
I knew it all along i'm not racist but a realist ;). isnt it amazing muslims can preach their hatemongering messages anywhere in the world while non muslims are banned from visiting those two cities. Why are you complaining about Israeli only road while you clearly have Muslim only City not to talk of a road lol!

This is the sweeping generalisation made by Zionist propaganda. Kidnapping 2 soldiers is not a terrorist act. How is it a terrorist act? By that definition, groups such as the Irgun were terrorists. As were people like Menachem Begin! Wow, following on from the Zionist logic, you will eventually find that both Palestinians and Israelis are just as bad as each other, both support and elect terrorists.
Whether it was for Palestinians, Hezbollah fighters, whatever, they were to be used as bargaining chips. At least Hezbollah only uses 2 soldiers, rather than 3.5 million people and the entire West Bank as a bargaining chip.
Ther is no propaganda about it, irgun were considered terrorist by the brits and there is no question about that. Irgun does not exist today and Israel does not have terrorist organization independent of government control, whereas Hizbollah are not agency nor soldiers of Lebanese government, they are terrorists independent of lebanese government control. Since 1948 independence , israel does not have terrorist organization like palestinian hamas or hizbollah. All of them renounced violence and submitted their arms to Israeli government. Why can't palestinian terrorists organizations and Hizbollah work with their own government, and work under their own government, join their country's military and fight Israel if they are brave enough to do that?
I really admire the way you feel a sort of victory when you state how many Arabs died in a conflict. Do not be surprised when Palestinians cheer after a suicide bombing, because they are just as dumb as you, and are experiencing the same emotions you feel when you hear of many Arabs dying.
Yes I am happy because victory is sweet. But unlike arabs Israel does not celebrate war victories, it celebrate when strawberry blooms in israel.

It has everything to do with the selected verse. The entire point of Islam is that we believe that the ancient "Jews" of that time were actually Muslims. Islam in its common usage is people who follow the Prophet Muhammed, however, in intra-Muslim usage, it included the previous "Jews" and "Christians", their religions were later corrupted and became their present form, deviating from the original script.
Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant. If you will quote from the Qu'ran, you have to play by the rules of Islam.
So muslim are just wannabe jews? , no wonder they are full of jelousy of everything jewish. they copied the bible and plagiarised it to create Quran, they copied jewish tradition of circumcision, food and such. No originality, no authenticity just a bunch of jewish wannabes LOL . The Quran did not even said jews have deviated and therefore the land has been granted to muslims ha ha. By the way who interprete Quran the way you did? That jews in Quran refers to Muslims? LOL

This is a huge generalisation of Arabs. Most Arabs do not pray 5 times a day nor did they riot over the cartoon.
Of course the current leaders will die, its not like they will live forever, most are very old anyway. Look back in history. I already spoke of the dark ages.
I wonder by the way, what would happen if I drew a Rabbi carrying a swastika, and published it in the SMH. Of course you would say that you would peacefully ask for it to be retracted. That is exactly what the Arabs did, and they were rejected. So they protested peacefully, and were ignored. Eventually, it turned into riots. I am sure that the editor of that newspaper KNEW that the cartoon would stir people up, its not like he was caught by surprise. Yet he published it anyway, I wonder what his intentions were?
There is not a single instance in which jews or christians rioted over a piece of cartoon. Arabs newspapers are full of hateful cartoons targeted at jews, america and Israel yet no one give a damn about it. No one lose their wink of sleep over it, while muslims have to kill each other over a piece of cartoon. The News editor want you to know that he can draw and publish any cartoon as he like and its none of your business. he will of course do it again and muslims will go ga ga over it again, making a fool out of themsleves.
Also, you should be thankful I am Pan-Arabist. I will let you know that Pan-Arabism is a secular ideology, different to Pan-Islamism. If you think that Islamism is bad, why are you so much more hardline against Pan-Arabism? It is because Pan-Arabism is where the Arabs will regain their strength and Israel will lose its own.
I have no objection to pan-arabism, i am merely pointing out to you in a polite way that it is impractical. Because no one wants it. No arab rulers want to lose their power, and UN is not going to let one arab country invaded by another. Saudis are never going to accept Egyptians as their own nor level. Kuwaitis will never think Palestines as their own, each arab country is full of themselves and there is no Unity whatsoever among them except their common hatred of Israel, even on Israel they can't have common ground , the bible said clay and steel cant mix together, arabs countries will never be united, we will always witness more and more division among them. Still Good Luck.

Arabs? More like 2 governments, not even the people support peace with Israel.
Somehow, Israel has tried to just keep the Palestinian state in a limbo, making so that it is not occupied and yet not a state, meaning its rights are absolutely nothing. I am sorry, but that isn't the case. The Palestinians are displaced people from their land of origin, whether it was a nation or not. The land was OCCUPIED by Israel from Syria and Jordan, hence it is OCCUPIED. Thats why it is called the OCCUPIED territories. It is full of Arabs that, if it was part of Israel, are living under apartheid. Or, if it is not part of Israel, are under apartheid, as Israeli only roads and settlements etc. are all not allowed to be used by Palestinians.
Yes its occupied territories not state ;) because Palestine do not satisfy the definition of a state by strict political termns nor UN recognition nor any legal grounds. If you look at the situation Palestine always hve unlimited oppotunity to form their own state by. 1.Accepting the current partition of land 2. disbanding its terrorist organization but hey they love to live in limbo and refused to do those two simple things.

They were never given anything. Israel stole the meat and threw back the bones.
they can still make a delicious soup out of that bone ;) so say thank you for once.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Indian Princess said:
west to collapse? LOL Jesus will come before that :D
And what the hell is that supposed to mean? You have no respect for islam, no respect for the arabic race, you don't even have respect for Christianity and its western ideals (the positive ones) based on it, what do you have respect for? Making comments like that just destroyed your case. Making comments like that just proves that you think just like the fundementalists who commit terrorist attacks, you're just as bad as them.

You're a disgrace to your your culture and your religion. As inidicated by your fellow jews, providing that you ARE actually jewish and not just some imposter who's is expressing his hatred under the false pretence and at the cost of the jewish people.

Go kill yourself.

Oh, and don't try to deny that you're not Aryanbeauty, the jig is up. :D

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
Go kill yourself.

Oh, and don't try to deny that you're not Aryanbeauty, the jig is up. :D
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, yeah........i was just telling myself that aryanBeauty soooo found his other half ;)

So yeah..........your a disgrace indianprincess, just go jump off a cliff

marwanjamiel

HSC
Indian Princess said:
The coasts were given to jews because arabs don't want the coast and they don't know how to surf the waves of the beautiful beaches of israel and they are scared of water therefore those lands were given to Israel who can turn it into a beautiful cosmopolitan holiday resorts and cities. Arabs are given the fertile lands of jordan river valley where they can continue the only occupation known to them animal grazing and farming. That is fair. Israel does not celebrate bombing of King David Hotel on national or government level. It is celebrated by certain section of society particularly ultra orthodox in their own capcity with no involvment of Israeli Government whatsoever. Furthermore, King David Hotel bombing did not target Arabs. It targeted the British Military and Administration. Furthermore I saw arabs celebrating the death of 1200 lebs , cheering and dancing on the street of beirut.
Basically you are going on about your social Darwinist view of the world again. That the Jewish people are simply more advanced and know better than the Arabs, that they are superior. I can tell you that if you go to places such as Baghdad before the wars, you will find that we can actually be quite advanced.

jews lived in Israel 3000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 1000 years ago, 500 years ago, 100 years ago, 50 years ago, and still lives there today. Therefore they are the only indigenous people of Israel.
You simply keep avoiding what I am saying. VERY FEW JEWS LIVED IN ISRAEL betweeen 2000 years ago up until 150 years ago. They had left it, there was a very small number of them. Before 1890, the number was about 20 000.

Maori are indigenous because there are no other people who live in New Zealand before them. Similarly, Jews are indigenous of Israel because they lived there since 3000 years ago, continously and there are no other ethnic group that lived in Israel continously, all other tribe canaanites, edomite, hit, philistine were long gone and they don't even exist anymore. Arabs are just visitors who happen to stay long term.
Wrong buddy, there were people in New Zealand before the Maori. Known as the Moriori, they lived in New Zealand until the Maoris came and ate them all.
It is also interesting you listed Philistine, because that is what Arabs call Palestine. Really the Jews left, looooooooooooong ago, a small, isolated number of them stayed, their stay in history cannot be extended by a thing string.

Jews were majority until arabs arrived there and multiply like pigs as they did in lebanon now; during mameluk and Ottoman empire rule of palestine and Israel. They outnumbered jews but it does not make them indigenous, they are indigenous of arabia not Israel/palestine.
This was a time before contraception, all people multiplied "like pigs" at this time. Jews were the majority until the Diaspora. It is funny that you lack knowledge of a very serious event in Jewish history. Do not try to pin Zionist tactics (the washing out of people by outnumbering them) onto Arabs.
But really, you should remember that they are in fact ancestors of the people who lived there, but were simply raised as Arabs. This is the same for nations such as Iraq, I, on a a completely theoretical level, am not an Arab, none of my ancestors come from Arabia. However, my family has been raised as Arabs for a very long time, so my identity has become Arab.

Whether its narrowly defeated or hugely defeated, it shows Israel have legal rights, sanctioned by UN and International Court of Justice while arabs have none to support their oppisition of creation of Israel. Whether there are Jews in the middle east or not, arabs are vicious people as iraq shows. They are killing their own people, Jordan killed 10000000000000000000 palestinians. Syria killed 1000000000000000 of its own people. Lybia , Algeria, Egypt, killed and oppressed 10000000000000000 of its own people. Lebanese almost killed all of their own people. Whether Israel is there or not does not change the true nature and characters of arabs in the middle east.
We do not need greedy outsider nations, wishing only to expand their interests, to legitamise our struggle. As I repeated, over and over again, if Israel is truthfully only wishing for peace, they should not have declared independance when all the nations around them did not want them to be independant, it is simply thumbing its nose at the Arab world doing this.
Also, I showed you the links of Israel training Kurdish fighters. The fact Israel is there complicates the situation, as it tries to support one group in killing the other.
It would also help if you used semi-serious statistics, otherwise you look like a fool.
Arabs are only viscious now, they have become this way because of the current environment in the Middle East. It will take an Arab renaissance to change this i agree, but do not put sweeping generalisations on people when a single spark can change this.

Yes, If it was not European Colonists hard work you will not be living in a country called australia. This is relevant because Europeans can come and establish a country in Australia, inhabited by Aborigines. Jews can come to Israel and establish their own country.
They are not ashamed to be powerful and advanced and establish such great nations such as USA, Canada, Argentina. Australia, Mexico, Brazil by their own accord. They are still enjoying the legacy of their greatness since colonial times. Brits, USA, France, Russia are those great imperialist powers that are still powerful even today.
Hard work? If you call taking slaves and disrespecting people as being biologically inferior hard work, you should try lifting furniture for a living. European countries are ashamed of the crimes they committed during the colonial times, this is why their empires eventually collapsed, and they are not trying to regain them.
To say that Israel can do the same thing is absolute bollocks. We live in the POST IMPERIALISTIC world, by "post" I mean "after". The fact that Israel is now, admittedly, trying to build an empire, it shows that it is not, as you say "only wishing to live in peace". How can an empire only wish to live in peace? Your argument is fundamentally flawed and contradictory here. Permission to use :rofl:

Israel is NOT complaining, it is always arabs who cry and whine to UN all the time. Just look at this board the amount of thread started by those angry arabs is bizzare. Israel have been enduring ruthless arab terrorists attacks since its creeation and it is NOT complaining, it do what it can to protect itself that is why west bank peace wall were built. Continue your suicide bombings and Israel will conitnue building the wall. Lets not complain :D
If you had your house taken from you, you would probably complain. If the judge, jury and witness were all friends of the guy who boarded up in your house, you would probably have the same "nothing to lose" feeling Arabs have now.
Also, why were things like the settlements built at all? If it wishes to not endure terrorism, why does it not simply wall itself off from the Arabs, and sit inside its self-built prison and be happy with itself? It is intentionally aggravating and playing Arab politics because this aggravates terrorism.

Kosovo is inside Serbian territory, they are consulted but they dont agree with the creation of Kosovo as an Independent state. Whether Serbia like it or not it will be created in the next few years, as recommended by UN. Similarly whether arabs like it or not Israel was created by UN because it protects the minority jews from the vicious and murderuous arabs who want to eat those jews alive. Similarly, Serb will not be able to massacre albanians in Kosovo again, once the new country is created.
We never wanted to eat the Jews alive, whether figuratively or metaphorically. Remember, Zionism came BEFORE the UN creation of Israel, not AFTER. We wanted to eat them alive because they wished to create a state, they did not create a state because we wished to eat them alive.
By using "similarly" I am guessing you believe that massacres have stopped in Israel? I simply do not know where you get completely glossed over information such as that.

Since you are weaker than western nations, if you do not obey you must suffer. if you keep your hateful attitude towards western order, you will pay the price. You do not reject the presence and influence of western nation in the middle east. Saudi Arabia, bahrain, UAE and Kuwait specifically invited USA to station its troops into those countries. Egypt is bankrupt in a day without american aid. Dubai is a ghost town without its western expatriat workers. Waiting for the west to collapse? LOL Jesus will come before that :D So basically you have no chance of ever regaining those glorious days 1200 years ago where you roam the middle east, north africa, Spain, India and balkans and drink the blood off innocent people like a vampire.
Western expatriates? More like South Asian expatriates. The fact that "if we do not obey we must suffer" shows that we are not being irrational and whiney when we say that the West bullies Arab nations. The fact they are picking on and bossing around (to use playground terms) nations weaker than them shows that they are in fact bully Arab states. We're the type that stands up to bullies, we can wait however long it takes.
We can wait for Jesus, it does not matter. Life on Earth is only a drop of the ocean of our after life. Besides, it would do you good to use events that would actually be believed by the majority secular people on this board.
Never assume the West will always be the top of the world. Arabs believed that at the time Western scientists travelled to study in Baghdad. When we developed algebra, modern medicine and the concept of zero. Then the Mongols came and we are now a backwater. The same has happened to every empire. The same will happen to the West.

I knew it all along i'm not racist but a realist ;). isnt it amazing muslims can preach their hatemongering messages anywhere in the world while non muslims are banned from visiting those two cities. Why are you complaining about Israeli only road while you clearly have Muslim only City not to talk of a road lol!
We did not however have a Muslim only city in the middle of the West. It is not like we are making Bankstown an Arab only district, which you are not allowed to come into unless you want to get arrested. Israeli only roads are fine inside Israel, not inside the West Bank.

Ther is no propaganda about it, irgun were considered terrorist by the brits and there is no question about that. Irgun does not exist today and Israel does not have terrorist organization independent of government control, whereas Hizbollah are not agency nor soldiers of Lebanese government, they are terrorists independent of lebanese government control. Since 1948 independence , israel does not have terrorist organization like palestinian hamas or hizbollah. All of them renounced violence and submitted their arms to Israeli government. Why can't palestinian terrorists organizations and Hizbollah work with their own government, and work under their own government, join their country's military and fight Israel if they are brave enough to do that?
Yes I am happy because victory is sweet. But unlike arabs Israel does not celebrate war victories, it celebrate when strawberry blooms in israel.
If Israel wished to see an end to Hezbollah, it should try to fund the Lebanese government, not with bombs but dollars, in order to allow it to grow its military. In Lebanon, Hezbollah is as strong as the army. You should also remember that Hezbollah is fighting AGAINST the Lebanese government, attempting to take power in Lebanon, so it would not want to join the army. The fact is, Lebanon wishes to get rid of Hezbollah, however thats not easy. Hezbollah is just as strong as the army.
Israel does not celebrate war victories? All you talk about is how much better Israel is than the Arabs and how it beat them in wars 3 times, it is obviously celebrating its victories. In fact, nearly all countries celebrate war victories, war mongering or not.

So muslim are just wannabe jews? , no wonder they are full of jelousy of everything jewish. they copied the bible and plagiarised it to create Quran, they copied jewish tradition of circumcision, food and such. No originality, no authenticity just a bunch of jewish wannabes LOL . The Quran did not even said jews have deviated and therefore the land has been granted to muslims ha ha. By the way who interprete Quran the way you did? That jews in Quran refers to Muslims? LOL
Wannabe Jews? We did not "plagarise" anything. It all comes from the same God. God does not give people different messages, he gave the same message that was finally perfected in the Quran. If you are going to make a straight judgement on Islam, at least have background knowledge on the religion. No wonder you hate it so much, you don't even know anything about it.
Everyone interprets the Quran the way I did. Go back to your Muslim websites, we believe that Adam, Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Jacob, Moses, Jesus were all Muslims. Islam as a modern term came about after the revealtion of the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad, however Muslims existed before then, their religion was however corrupted and that is why there are slight differences between us and Jews and Christians.

There is not a single instance in which jews or christians rioted over a piece of cartoon. Arabs newspapers are full of hateful cartoons targeted at jews, america and Israel yet no one give a damn about it. No one lose their wink of sleep over it, while muslims have to kill each other over a piece of cartoon. The News editor want you to know that he can draw and publish any cartoon as he like and its none of your business. he will of course do it again and muslims will go ga ga over it again, making a fool out of themsleves.
Yes well most Jews and Christians actually don't care much about their religion. I know that I would have been very upset at the South Park episode which disrespected the Virgin Mary. I am in fact offended by that episode, and believe that South Park should have not been so inconsiderate as to air it. However, you believe that publishing catroons such as that are okay. You must remember that in Islam, and drawings of the prophet Muhammed are strictly disallowed. Any Muslim would have become very upset at positive pictures of the prophet, let alone negative. Add to that you have the more angry protestors, you have a riot. The vast vast majority of Muslims did not react at all to the cartoons. There are 1.2 billion Muslims, the actions of even 1 million does not represent the religion. Sweeping generalisations such as "All Muslims are angry folk because of that cartoon" simply do not work. It is funny how the countless peaceful demonstrations were almost totally ignored by the media, which would rather focus on one or two riots.

I have no objection to pan-arabism, i am merely pointing out to you in a polite way that it is impractical. Because no one wants it. No arab rulers want to lose their power, and UN is not going to let one arab country invaded by another. Saudis are never going to accept Egyptians as their own nor level. Kuwaitis will never think Palestines as their own, each arab country is full of themselves and there is no Unity whatsoever among them except their common hatred of Israel, even on Israel they can't have common ground , the bible said clay and steel cant mix together, arabs countries will never be united, we will always witness more and more division among them. Still Good Luck.
The UN seemed fine with Israel invading Arabs, whats the problem with us invading each other? Oh yeah thats right, Arabs cannot live like the rest of the world, because we are second class people.
Of course the problem with Pan Arabism is the Arab leaders we have. You may have heard of Steve Pratt, MLA for the ACT. He is a family friend of ours. In the ACT Legislative Assembly, he mentioned one of the Arabic parties he was invited to. There, he saw my family, Sunni Iraqis, the Iraqi consul, a Shi'ite, my fathers business partner, a Jordanian Christian, the Jordanian consul who was Muslim, a Christian Syrian as well as a Muslim Syrian family. There was also Steve Pratts wife who is a Yemeni. He mentioned, in the ACT legislative assembly, how the disunity of Arabs is in fact not as hopeless as it seems. Most Sunnis and Shias do not want to kill each other, most Christians do not feel oppressed, and we do not see each other as different people. That is why we have "Arab parties" not Iraqi parties. We all sat, and we discussed politics of course (I personally had a two hour discussion with Steve Pratt), and we all believe in Pan-Arabism, and believe that all Arabs are the same. It is defiantely not the idealistic fringe group you see it is.

Yes its occupied territories not state ;) because Palestine do not satisfy the definition of a state by strict political termns nor UN recognition nor any legal grounds. If you look at the situation Palestine always hve unlimited oppotunity to form their own state by. 1.Accepting the current partition of land 2. disbanding its terrorist organization but hey they love to live in limbo and refused to do those two simple things.
1. The current partition of the land is simply unsatisfactory. Ehud Olmert wishes to take the Western areas of the West Bank, bordering Israel proper, and annex them into Israel. This is to fulfil the original plan of building settlements. The settlements were built to make permanent the Israeli occupation, that way they can argue that the settlements are too big and it would be too difficult to move out 500 000 Jews and dismantle those settlements. This is what they are doing now, so they will not even give back the Western areas of the West Bank, or, even more importantly, East Jerusalem. East Jerusalem was occupied at the same time as the West Bank, and should be returned, however Israel is simply saying "no". If it wishes to make peace with the Palestinians and give them a state, it should at least negotiate what it gives and not simply throw a map down and walk away.
2. It cannot "disband" a terrorist organisation. Ismael Haniya is not in control of the armed wing of Hamas, as Mahmoud Abbas is not in control of the Al Aqsa Martyrs brigade. With Israel attacking Palestinian security infrastructure, it is in fact crippling the Palestinian leaders so that they would be UNABLE to fulfil Israels requests. That way, Israel keeps hold of the land and can continue building settlements like there is no tomorrow.

marwanjamiel

HSC
MaNiElla said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, yeah........i was just telling myself that aryanBeauty soooo found his other half ;)

So yeah..........your a disgrace indianprincess, just go jump off a cliff
Yes, well this proves that indianprincess is not who he/she seems.

1. Would someone Indian hate Muslims this much, and yet know so little about them? 10% of India is Muslim, their President is Muslim, it simply would not link that coming from a country such as that, they are completely ignorant of Islam.
2. Also, with a name like "princess", that gives the image of an outgoing, stereotypically feminine girl. Would someone like that talk about how great it is when a country wins a war, or give big arms pumps like this: :rofl:?

The conclusion it is Aryanbeauty comes from the fact that Aryanbeauty loves to give those arm pumps to gloss over weak arguments. Also, the belief that Jews are racially superior to Muslims is a very rare, extremist view, and is held by both Aryanbeauty and Indianprincess.

Conclusion: Aryanbeauty=Indianprincess

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
marwanjamiel said:
Yes, well this proves that indianprincess is not who he/she seems.

1. Would someone Indian hate Muslims this much, and yet know so little about them? 10% of India is Muslim, their President is Muslim, it simply would not link that coming from a country such as that, they are completely ignorant of Islam.
2. Also, with a name like "princess", that gives the image of an outgoing, stereotypically feminine girl. Would someone like that talk about how great it is when a country wins a war, or give big arms pumps like this: :rofl:?

The conclusion it is Aryanbeauty comes from the fact that Aryanbeauty loves to give those arm pumps to gloss over weak arguments. Also, the belief that Jews are racially superior to Muslims is a very rare, extremist view, and is held by both Aryanbeauty and Indianprincess.

Conclusion: Aryanbeauty=Indianprincess
Yeah its just so sad and pathetic. Lots of people in this forum tend to lack a civilized sophisticated way of arguing they're point. Therefore, they go and cover up their weak arguments by using their foul mouth and stupid comments that dont make sense and that are SOOOO out of context.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
This thread has served its purpose and will now be closed.

I may consider reopening it if necessary.

Please contact me if you have any qualms. Also, please respect my decision and don't go and create another 20 threads on a similar topic.

May I also remind you the use of the "Report Bad Post" button located on the left of every post. This will make Not-That-Bright and my job easier, and less tangents or offensive material may arise.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)